47 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: Derby
- DerbyPermanent£30,000 - £36,000
I am now working with a leading and growing manufacturing company based in Derby who are now looking to add a Production Engineer to its improvements team. As the Production Engineer you will provide innovative solutions to improve quality control and improved efficiency. You will also be responsible for leading a number of improvement projects across the site.
DerbyPermanent£25,000 - £28,000
- Leading and Project Managing a number of improvement projects
- Provide innovative solutions to improve quality control and improved efficiency
Due to growth, I have been asked to help recruit a Buyer to support the purchasing function. It's a great opportunity for someone with purchasing experience to develop within a supportive business.
DerbyPermanent£38,000 - £40,000
- An expanding business is looking for a Buyer to help support growth
- Ideally the candidate would have previous experience purchasing electronics
This is a unique opportunity to join one of the longest standing retailers on the high street. They actively encourage internal career development and due to their vast store network, opportunities are available for all.
- Market Leading Retailer
- Exceptional Career Development Opportunities
Our client are looking for an experienced Regional Operations Manager to join their team in Derby.
As a Regional Operations Manager, you will be responsible for delivering the overall service in relation to responsive repairs, voids, gas and planned works & services for their maintenance business.
DerbyPermanent£80,000 - £95,000
- Expanding housing maintenance operation in the East Midlands.
- Excellent career prospects.
As Head of Legal Services you will assume a leadership role within the legal team and support the Group Company Secretary to provide an efficient, effective and client/customer focused legal service in accordance with legislative requirements and good governance standards.
It is essential that you have previous experience of working as a solicitor in the Pharmaceutical sector. This role is based in the East Midlands.
DerbyPermanent£28,000 - £32,000
- Head of Legal Services
- In House
Account Senior - Derbyshire. Managing a commercial portfolio of predominantly east midlands based accounts clients. Large scaled SME clients from the bulk of the portfolio though larger corporate business will also become available. Managing the full accounts process for the clients, providing bespoke advice whilst also supervising an internal team of less experienced team members.
DerbyPermanent£36,000 - £45,000
- Managing a commercial held portfolio.
- Technical client management for a wide range of commercial markets.
I am now working with a large manufacturing company based in Derby who now require the recruitment of a HSE Manager to Identify, coordinate and drive Health & Safety improvements across the Derbyshire manufacturing plant. Within this position the successful candidate will be responsible for proactively engaging in all HSE projects across the site/group.
DerbyPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Managing the HSE function, including supervision of staff when required.
- Providing authoritative advice and guidance on health & safety matters.
I am now working exclusively with a Manufacturing and Processing organisation based in Derbyshire who do to company expansion and machinery upgrades now require the recruitment of an additonal Maintenance Fitter. This position will be commutable from Derbyshire areas including Alfreton, Ripley, Ilkeston and Chesterfield. As the Maintenance Fitter you will work with a small team of engineers on a flexible but mainly days shift pattern.
DerbyPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Mechanical installations for all new plant equipment including upgrades.
- As the Maintenance Fitter you will work with a small team of engineers.
Manager/Partner potential - Derby - Managing and growing an established commercial portfolio of East Midlands based clients.
DerbyTemporary£45,000 - £50,000
- leading a comemrcial portoflio of East Midlands based clients.
- Growing the portfolio in addition to leading the internal technical team
The Talent Resourcing Lead will lead the full recruitment cycle and operation of the day-to-day recruitment processes. You will raise the profile of the organisation and increase the number of quality applicants by proactively initiating and managing digital engagement via the Groups Social Media platforms, whilst consistently acting as brand ambassadors.
- Talent Resourcing Lead - FMCG - Derby
- Resourcing Business Partner - Recruitment Manager