44 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: Derby
Interim Position, voids management, housing.
- Voids Manager
Michael Page are in partnership with a successful, well established Engineering company based in Derbyshire. Our client provide world class specialist engineering services for the Energy, Aerospace and other leading industries and due to a period of significant growth, are now looking for Applications Engineers to undertake the front end engineering/concept design and proposal generation.
DerbyPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Undertake the front end engineering/concept design and proposal generation
- Ensuring you provide the necessary services and support for Project Managers
As the Raw Materials Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the proactive and effective end-to-end management of all raw materials supply and commercial requirements across the Group, centralising control and monitoring of all raw materials for the business.
DerbyPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Raw Materials Manager for a leading building & construction company
- Located in Derbyshire, easily accessible from Derby, Nottinghaml, Sheffield
As the Planning Manager you will develop and maintain processes and behaviours that generate the product plan, implementing of key elements of operation by profiling correct inventory levels at key distribution points to meet the sales demand and generation of efficient factory production and transfer plans and supporting the business through the use of effective planning modelling tools and techniques.
DerbyPermanent£30,000 - £38,000
- Planning Manager for a leading construction company in Derbyshire
- Easily accessible from Derby, Nottingham and Sheffield
I am now working with one of my key manufacturing clients based in Derby, who due to progression are now looking to recruit a H&S Engineer to work on a days shift pattern. This position comes with great career progression opportunities with a well known and growing organisation.
DerbyPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Improve the Health, Safety and Environmental across the Manufacturing Plant
- Review process instructions to ensure that HSE aspects are covered
Michael Page are now working exclusively with a large manufacturing company based in Derby who are looking to recruit a Supplier Quality Engineer to join the business. This is a permanent position and will be on a days working pattern. If you are currently on the market and looking for a new challenge apply below.
DerbyPermanent£35,000 - £43,000
- liaising with suppliers on concerns relating to products and services.
- Advising of Supplier improvements to enable ISO9001 is adhered to.
As the Purchasing & Contracts Manager for a world leading engineering business based in North Derbyshire you will be responsible for the management of the overseas strategic supply chain in line with agreed Supplier Framework Agreements, purchasing equipment and services related to these suppliers
DerbyPermanent£22,000 - £27,000
- Procurement & Contracts Manager role for a world leading engineering company
- Based in Derbyshire
To effectively manage and control the given spend categories, working with the internal customers of Purchasing across all functions to develop and implement category strategies that deliver total cost benefits and operational efficiency.
DerbyPermanent£45,000 - £60,000
- An Opportunity for a Buyer to Develop Within a Business that Offers Development
- Purchasing, Tender Management & Negotiating Skills are Required
Senior Site Manager for a quality focused, 5* developer.
DerbyPermanent£38,000 - £48,000
- to manage a multi phase, flagship residential development in the Midlands
- House Building experience is essential!
We are working with a Top 5 leading Infrastructure contractor who are looking to appoint a Senior Quantity Surveyor within their Rail & Civils team based of out the office in the Derby area
- Top 5 leading Infrastructure contractor
- Large scale Rail & Civils projects