53 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: Derby
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- DerbyPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
A global aerospace manufacturing business based in Derby are seeking a Strategic Buyers with demonstrable experience planning and leading negotiations, dealing with ambiguity and providing excellent supplier relationship management to join the team.
DerbyPermanent£38,000 - £40,000
- Strategic Buyer for a global manufacturing company in Derby
- Career progression and development opportunities available
As HR Business Partner you will carry out a generalist role, supporting a specific customer group.
DerbyPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Part Time HRBP
- HR Manager
Michael Page are now working exclusively with a large manufacturing company based in Derby who are looking to recruit a Supplier Quality Engineer to join the business. This is a permanent position and will be on a days working pattern. If you are currently on the market and looking for a new challenge apply below.
DerbyPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- liaising with suppliers on concerns relating to products and services.
- Advising of Supplier improvements to enable ISO9001 is adhered to.
I am now working exclusively with a Manufacturing and Processing organisation based in Derbyshire who do to company expansion and machinery upgrades now require the recruitment of an additonal Maintenance Fitter. This position will be commutable from Derbyshire areas including Alfreton, Ripley, Ilkeston and Chesterfield. As the Maintenance Fitter you will work with a small team of engineers on a flexible but mainly days shift pattern.
DerbyPermanent£36,000 - £45,000
- Mechanical installations for all new plant equipment including upgrades.
- As the Maintenance Fitter you will work with a small team of engineers.
I am now working with a large manufacturing company based in Derby who now require the recruitment of a HSE Manager to Identify, coordinate and drive Health & Safety improvements across the Derbyshire manufacturing plant. Within this position the successful candidate will be responsible for proactively engaging in all HSE projects across the site/group.
- Managing the HSE function, including supervision of staff when required.
- Providing authoritative advice and guidance on health & safety matters.
My client is underway with an exciting period of growth and transformation. With newly acquired manufacturing sites, this Quality Manager role will be paramount in integrating quality systems and developing the appropriate quality framework and strategy to drive across the business.
- Quality Manager position
- Rapidly expanding East Midlands based business
Our client is a successful specialist engineering business based in Derby who are looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join their team. If you are a Maintenance Engineer with experience in industrial manufacturing and are educated to HNC/HND level looking to join an ever growing business, please apply below.
DerbyPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
A large multi-site business in Derby are looking for a Group Financial Accountant who is fully qualified and possesses a strong technical skill set.
DerbyPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- A large multi-site Derby business are looking for a Group Financial Accountant
- Require a qualified accountant with a strong technical background.
A brand new vacancy with a growing Derby based business who want to bring on board a Senior Finance Analyst with Qlikview experience.
- Opportunity to transform processes within a fast paced Derby based business
- Requires a Qlikview expert in order to be able to hit the ground running