38 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: Derby
- DerbyPermanent£22,000 - £24,000
I am now working on behalf of a leading Engineering & Manufacturing business, based in Derby, who now have the opportunity to recruit a Junior Design Engineer. This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates who are looking to train and develop within the area of design and development. Candidates who have some design experience and looking for long term stability and progression should apply.
- This is a fantastic training & development opportunity as Junior Design Engineer
- My client is looking for candidates who have some design experience (solidworks)
Our affordable housing client is seeking an interim professional to support their mixed tenure development programme.
- 6 month interim post
- New Build Housing
Michael Page Engineering and Manufacturing are working in partnership with a large Global Manufacturing company in Derby. They are currently experiencing growth within their business and are in need of a Process Engineer to help build and develop the manufacturing process.
DerbyPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Process Engineer
An exciting opportunity has arisen in Derby for a Senior Buyer to join a successful business due to experience significant growth.
DerbyPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
A truly hands on operational and commercial Financial Controller role. This is a real chance to make a difference through being instrumental in making key strategic decisions.
DerbyPermanent£26,000 - £30,000
- Commercial Financial Controller role focused on operational areas of business
- Business Partnering with non-finance stakeholders and bring them on a journey
Michael Page are proud to be representing one of the UK's fastest-growing property and construction businesses, who are expanding following the successful creation of a new site in Derby. Based on this growth, they are now looking for an exceptional ERP System Administrator to support and maintain the internal business systems.
DerbyPermanent£24,000 - £30,000
- A chance to join one of the UK's fastest growing property and construction firms
- You will be supporting the in-house ERP Business System across all departments
An exciting opportunity for a Press Officer to join the team of this Derby based FS business.
DerbyPermanent£38,000 - £48,000
- Press officer required for fast paced financial institution
- Must have media relations experience
We are working with a Top 5 leading Infrastructure contractor who are looking to appoint a Senior Quantity Surveyor within their Rail & Civils team based of out the office in the Derby area
DerbyPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Top 5 leading Infrastructure contractor
- Large scale Rail & Civils projects
Chemical Manufacturer - Aerospace- UK & International
- Sales Manager - Chemical - Aerospace
- Midlands- UK- International
The Inside Sales Manager to lead a team to ensure timely and courteous day to day service of customers including: sales order execution, providing product availability and shipping information, preparing quotes, questioning to understand wants/requirements, and engaging customers with product and support knowledge to create a pleasant and memorable experience.
- World leading Pump manufacturer
- Excellent fun and dynamic working enviroment