44 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: Derby
The business has a clear strategy to develop BTRoS as a leading competence in the Centre of Excellence and positioned to support the wider business through strategic supplier engagement.
- Clear agenda to elevate BTRoS profile across the wider group
- Responsible for driving the entire value chain from cradle-to-grave
My client is seeking Sales Associates to join an already established and performing large furniture retail outlet in Derby. They are looking for progressive individuals who are keen to move forward with their career. There is a full time and part time position available.
- Expanding furniture retailer seeking Sales Associates
- Michael Page are eager to speak to Sales Associates
Michael Page are in partnership with a successful, well established Engineering company based in Derbyshire. Our client provide world class specialist engineering services for the Energy, Aerospace and other leading industries and due to a period of significant growth, are now looking for Applications Engineers to undertake the front end engineering/concept design and proposal generation.
- Undertake the front end engineering/concept design and proposal generation
- Ensuring you provide the necessary services and support for Project Managers
Permanent opportunity based in Derby
Salary £28,625 p/a + benefits
DerbyPermanent£40,000 - £47,000
- Derby based
- Permanent £28,625 p/a + benefits
Working within a large procurement function, the Category Buyer will be responsible for ensuring that materials are purchased at the most competitive prices worldwide, on time and to the required specifications. Focused upon providing a specific purchasing service for controlled materials for each business unit, the Category Buyer is also responsible for supplier performance with respect to their NPI, Quality, Cost, Risk and Management
DerbyPermanent£30,000 - £38,000
- Category Buyer for a leading autmotive manufacturer in Derby
- Excellent opportunity for career development and progression
I am now working with one of my key manufacturing clients based in Derby, who due to progression are now looking to recruit a H&S Engineer to work on a days shift pattern. This position comes with great career progression opportunities with a well known and growing organisation.
DerbyPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Improve the Health, Safety and Environmental across the Manufacturing Plant
- Review process instructions to ensure that HSE aspects are covered
9-12 month contract providing business critical decision support during a change exercise
DerbyPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- 9-12 month contract
- Commercial analyst, business partner
A large business in Derby have a new opportunity for a Finance Business Analyst to support with the delivery of budgets through building key relationships with commercial and operational teams.
- A large business in Derby are expanding their Finance team.
- A rare opportunity on the marke to provide key financial support to the business
My client are a successful, growing business located in the East Midlands who supply quality products at competitive prices and are looking for a Mechanical Fitter to join their ever expanding business.
- Growing aggregates business require Mechanical Fitter
- Mechanical Fitter