98 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: Nottingham
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- NottinghamPermanent£35,000 - £38,000
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly-reputable and well-established educational institute based in the East Midlands. The organisation have a highly talented team of 3rd Line Engineers, are are now expanding the team with a vacancy for a 3rd Line IT Support Engineer with a strong infrastructure background in Microsoft stack technologies such as Windows Server 2012/2016 and Hyper V.
- This is a unique chance to join an expanding educational institution's IT team.
- You will have exposure to Windows Server 2016 and Hyper V at a 3rd line level.
An opportunity has come available for a Graphic Designer to join a consumer durable business based in Nottingham.
NottinghamPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Excellent Graphic Design role
- within a leading consumer durables business
This is an all encompassing senior Business Intelligence Manager role based in Nottingham. You will manage the BI team and work on developing the BI function within this growing and prosperous organisation.
NottinghamPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- An excellent all round senior Business Manager opportunity
- Company offers excellent career progression
Chance to showcase procurement talents with a market leader in Nottingham!
- Learn & Demonstrate Skill-Set with a Market Leader!
- Subsidery of thr second largest modular homebuilder in North America.
Bid Manager - R&M
NottinghamPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- An exciting Bid Management oppportunity, Affordable Housing
- Repairs & Maintenance
A unique Head of Buying role for a multi award winning business based in Nottingham
NottinghamPermanent£25,000 - £28,000
- Fantastic opportunity to be part of a dynamic, fast track business in the indu
- Buying specialist
This is an exciting opportunity for a Digital expert to join a company making significant strides within the digital arena for construction products UK and Ireland. This role will report into the E-Marketing Manager whilst supporting the Communications Manager and sit within the wider Marketing and Communications Team
- Support CMS and ecommerce platform users
- Fantastic opportunity to be part of a dynamic, fast track B2B business
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join a dynamic environment for one of the UK's largest and most reputable manufacturers and distributors and spa's based in Nottingham.
NottinghamTemporary£175 - £200 per day (£45,497 - £51,996)
- Well respected and reputable company offering face to face sales exposure
- Competitive basic salary with a realistic OTE commission structure in place
Fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic Charity in Nottingham as Finance Manager
NottinghamTemporary£250 - £300 per day (£64,995 - £77,994)
- part time
- team leadership, reporting
Exceptional opportunity to join a fast paced distributor, you will play a key role in the financial management of joint ventures, providing commercial support business partnering with senior stakeholders
- Joint venture accounting, European travel
- Commercial analyst, business partner