2981 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: London
- Featured JobLondonPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
As the Tax Supervisor you will have responsibility to oversee the personal tax department.
Featured JobNorth West LondonPermanent
- Are you confident in personal tax work?
- Be part of a very successful practice based in London
McDonald's are looking for an Experienced Real Estate Paralegal to join their growing team based in East Finchley. This role is permanent.Featured JobLondonPermanent
Michael Page Tax are working exclusively on a newly created, Tax Accountant position. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to take responsibility for Metropolitan Housing tax affairs. The position will develop your technical tax knowledge and over time allow you to partner with the business to provide tax strategy and advice, working with a range of key internal and external stakeholders.
- Newly created, varied role providing oversight for Metropolitan's tax affairs
- Collaborative working environment and full study support provided
Eurofins is the world leader in Food/Water, Consumer and Agricultural testing, where opportunity exists for an experienced and highly operational General Manager. This position is responsible for managing one of their largest UK sites, which is based in inner West London with a very attractive remuneration package for the successful candidate.
Featured JobWest LondonPermanent
- Large global Food/Beverage Company, position based in London
- Attractive salary + bonus, car, health and other benefits
As part of the recent restructure of the Group HR function,certain activities have been streamlined, and posts covering employment policy and employee engagement based in Manchester, Aberdeen and Wales have been merged to create a dedicated Employment Policy Manager role based in London.Reports to Head of HR Service Delivery and will be co-located with the Group HR Director and key senior execs.
Featured JobLondonTemporary£40,523 - £48,327
- Employment Policy
- Employee Engagement
King's College London are looking for a strategically focused Talent & Organisational Development Manager to partner their Fundraising & Supporter Development Team on a contract basis, based in London.
This role will report directly into the Head of Strategy, Planning & Performance for the FS&D team and will have a direct impact upon how they engage and develop their staff to deliver their strategic vision over the next 5-10 years.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£70,000 - £90,000
- Fantastic Talent, Retention & OD post for a leading University
- Unique opportunity to partner a hugely successful Fundraising function
We are currently recruiting experienced audit professionals for the Audit Quality Review (AQR) team based in Central London.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£70,000 - £80,000
- Directly influence the standard and quality of audit work in the UK.
- Good work / life balance. Part time or flexible working also considered.
This is a broad role that will allow the right candidate the opportunity to gain an extensive understanding of several head office functions alongside finance, including tax, treasury, pensions, company secretarial and the property department. It will facilitate the development of management skills and enable the candidate to develop their profile amongst senior management of ABF.
Featured JobCity of LondonPermanent£25,000 - £50,000
- Associated British Foods is a diversified international food & retail group
- Seeking an ambitious Finance Manager to manage the Head Office function
We are currently looking for aÂ recruitment consultantÂ to join our highlyÂ successful front office team within our finance services and banking division based in our city office.
- Ambitious and enthusiastic Sales Professionals required for FS Recruitment role
- Recruitment Consutlant vacancy within our leading FS & Banking business