2944 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: London
- Featured JobCamdenPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
Genesis Housing is one of the country's leading providers of Social Housing.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£80,000 - £100,000
- Security Analyst with Risk management experience desired
- Housing Association experience essential
This is a confidential assignment to recruit a Group M&A Manager position in a global leading Fortune 500 business. The role is a leadership position in an 8-strong team, reporting to the Group Head of M&A. It requires a driven and strategic professional with an excellent record in M&A from experience in Transactional Services and/or Investment Banking.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Group M&A Leadership position in a Fortune 500 business
- Market leading in their field with established M&A team
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Human Resources or Diversity and Inclusion professional to join the UK's leading employer network covering all aspects of equality and inclusion.
You will join with the specific remit of developing, implementing and continuously reviewing the body's global D&I strategy.
This is perfect for anyone with Diversity experience, international experience and experience of working in a commercial business.
Featured JobTower HamletsPermanent
- This is a fantastic opportunity within a leading Not for Profit
- This would fit anyone with a commercial or entrepreneurial outlook
Featured JobLondonTemporary£9 - £10 per hour (£18,719 - £19,758)
- Director of Resources to take the lead on all aspects of Finance and IT
- Integral part of our Strategic Management Team
I am looking for data processing administrators that are required to deal with large volumes of individual responses to public consultations for some exciting projects! These responses could be online or postal responses. The role will involve processing all of the responses onto a database to the highest level of accuracy.
Featured JobWest LondonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- An excellent opportunity for a graduate or eqivilant
- Based in a great location in central London
Based out of the Acton, West London site, the Operations Manager will lead, manage and continually improve production process and engineering teams, built on LEAN principles, in the achievement of functional objectives that support the Plant and Company Business/Improvement Plan.
- Fantastic Operations Manager role with leading FTSE 250 company.
- Opportunity to develop site culture and drive continuous improvement.
Due to continued growth and expansion an excellent opportunity has arisen for a high achieving entrepreneurial focused Business Development Director to sell their full suite of SaaS-based talent and recruiting management products and services to the C-Level across a broad range of target customers across the UK and Europe.
- SaaS based Talent Acquisition Solutions
- UK & Europe
Virgin Care are looking to hire an outstanding CFO. Reporting directly to the CEO, this appointment will play a key role in setting the strategic and commercial direction of the organisation, identifying priorities and ultimately delivering against the objectives and vision. Accountable for all financial aspects of Virgin Care, they will be a trusted advisor to the CEO and to the broader executive leadership team.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- Outstanding Strategic Commercial Finance Opportunity
- Chief Financial Officer - Virgin Care London
Berendsen are looking for a Regional Sales Manager to oversee a Business Development team within the workwear arm of their business.
To manage the profitable growth of a portfolio through effective and innovative commercial management of the business development team across the South of the UK.
- Regional Sales Manager Role within Workwear solutions
- Oversee a team of BDMs across the south of the UK
A general counsel role leading a team and acting as the trusted adviser to the Senior management team on strategic corporate commercial matters including all future M&A transations.
- Fast Growing Pharmaceutical Business
- Must have high level strategic Corporate and Commercial experience