North East England
197 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: North East England
- Featured JobBishop AucklandPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
Lead Engineer to be based in Bishop Auckland, County Durham
Featured JobNewcastle upon TynePermanent
- FTSE 250 Organisation
- Excellent Career Development Opportunities
This is an exciting opportunity to join the flagship store of Fenwick, in Newcastle and work with some of the most premium and luxury brands within the fashion industry. They are looking for buyers to join their team to plan, source, select and manage the budget for their ladieswear department.
Featured JobCounty DurhamPermanent£28,000 - £32,000
- Fantastic opportunity to work at Fenwick Newcastle, premium department store
- Candidates should ideally have ladieswear buying experience
Production Coordinator based in County Durham
Featured JobDurhamPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Exciting Opportunity for an aspiring Production coordinator
- Working for a leading FTSE250 Business
A Storeroom Manager is required for Europe's leading textile cleaning business.
- Warehouse Management
- Storeroom Manager
Our client is the leading supplier of Mum and Baby products nationally, and one of the top five global players. Having grown from nothing in 1965, today the business employs 1300 people around the world, generating annual sales of over £130million.
DurhamTemporary£280 - £400 per day (£72,794 - £103,992)
- *Global Retailer
- *Insights & Analysis
This role will play a key part in leading the change and improvement of the procurement function across the business.
Newcastle upon TynePermanent£22,000 - £29,000
- New strategy
- Public Sector
Michael Page are recruiting an Assistant Accountant for a practice in Newcastle upon Tyne.
County DurhamPermanent£35,000 - £50,000
- Would Suit Somone from Practice
- Excellent Opportunity to Join a Growing Practice
Our client is seeking an individual with a real passion for delivering outstanding customer service
Newcastle upon TynePermanent£28,000 - £29,000
- Client Services Manager
- County Durham
Our client, a large Manufacturing organisation in Newcastle are seeking a Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician, Electrically Bias Maintenance Technician to join their well established maintenance team.
North East EnglandPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Electrically Bias Maintenance Technician
- North East Manufacturing
A real opportunity for a business development professional to join a market leading Advertising and Corporate Events & Networking business as Head of Business Development for the North.
- Fantastic Business Development role within Corporate Media & Networking.
- Clear Progression Opportunities to Build a Team and Grow the Business.