7 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: Darlington
- DarlingtonPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
The HR Projects Manager will drive the activity levels within the core HR team and will also access the capability within the team to manage proactive centralised and customer focused service across all sites. This person will also be responsible for developing processes and procedures therefore minimising business risk and improve efficiencies.
DarlingtonPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- 18 month FTC
- Darlington based role
This role is for a candidate who has experience in compliance within financial services. It is for a person to help develop a new service and therefore in addition to practical experience will be a person looking for a challenge and to help build something, rather than a person looking for a rigid, defined rule.
DarlingtonPermanent£18,000 - £20,000
- Compliance Specialist role based in Darlington
- Financial Services
Our client a European leading Automotive organisation are looking to appoint a talented Quality Inspector to their established team.
- Quality Inspector
- Automotive Organisation
We are currently looking for an Interim Finance Clerk to join one of our key clients in the Darlington area.
As an Employer of Choice, our client is looking for someone who wants to continuously develop throughout the contract and be part of a fantastic culture.
- Interim Finance Clerk
- Darlington location - Employer of Choice
Finance partnering capabilities:
* Option analysis & decision making - Proficient financial knowledge of modelling, analysis, evaluation, and forecasting. Provide input into local business investments using tools and techniques for analysis and presenting the output in a clear and concise format and communicating it effectively to the business.
* Driving partnership - Good interpersonal skills demonstrated by strong team working and ability to successfully engage business colleagues. Able to bridge the communications gap between finance and non-finance. Able to network within business unit and supply chain, engage with other stakeholders, ensuring good flow of information for proactive issue resolution. Ability to influence and challenge stakeholders at various levels.
* Catalyst for change - identify opportunities for change and drive the change through to conclusion.
* Questioning and challenging - you ask questions, provide constructive challenge in a way to get the business to engage with new opportunities, improvements and ideas.
* Being Enterprise minded - you take an independent view, for the benefit of the Organisation as a whole.
* Communicating for results - able to communicate in a way that enables you to engage your non-finance customer groups to create understanding and obtain buy-in to ideas and solutions.
- Excellent Opportunity for Ambitious Accountants
- 18 Month Role That Could Lead to Opportunities Within the Bigger Group
We are currently recruiting for a National client of ours based in County Durham, for a Part Qualified Management Accountant.
Reporting into the Finance Manager, you will be involved in more of the month end posting of accruals and prepayments, balance sheet reconciliations but with some ad-hoc analysis.
- Permanent Part Qualified Management Accountant
- Darlington location
We are are currently recruiting for a client of ours based in Darlington, they are looking for a dynamic Management Accountant to join their team.
- Management Accountant
- Darlington Location