7 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: Darlington
- DarlingtonPermanent£18,000 - £19,000
Michael Page are recruiting an Accounts Assistant for our client in Darlington
DarlingtonPermanent£37,500 - £42,000
- Retail Background Required
- Study Support Offered
We are seeking to recruit a Procurement Manager, CIPS qualified. In Darlington. You must have demonstrable experience of delivering procurement programs below and above OJEU thresholds.
DarlingtonPermanent£18,000 - £20,000
- Procurement, Commercial Management, Business Strategy
- Career and self development with a leading organisation
Our client a European leading Automotive organisation are looking to appoint a talented Quality Inspector to their established team.
- Quality Inspector
- Automotive Organisation
We are currently looking for an Interim Finance Clerk to join one of our key clients in the Darlington area.
As an Employer of Choice, our client is looking for someone who wants to continuously develop throughout the contract and be part of a fantastic culture.
- Interim Finance Clerk
- Darlington location - Employer of Choice
Finance partnering capabilities:
* Option analysis & decision making - Proficient financial knowledge of modelling, analysis, evaluation, and forecasting. Provide input into local business investments using tools and techniques for analysis and presenting the output in a clear and concise format and communicating it effectively to the business.
* Driving partnership - Good interpersonal skills demonstrated by strong team working and ability to successfully engage business colleagues. Able to bridge the communications gap between finance and non-finance. Able to network within business unit and supply chain, engage with other stakeholders, ensuring good flow of information for proactive issue resolution. Ability to influence and challenge stakeholders at various levels.
* Catalyst for change - identify opportunities for change and drive the change through to conclusion.
* Questioning and challenging - you ask questions, provide constructive challenge in a way to get the business to engage with new opportunities, improvements and ideas.
* Being Enterprise minded - you take an independent view, for the benefit of the Organisation as a whole.
* Communicating for results - able to communicate in a way that enables you to engage your non-finance customer groups to create understanding and obtain buy-in to ideas and solutions.
- Excellent Opportunity for Ambitious Accountants
- 18 Month Role That Could Lead to Opportunities Within the Bigger Group
We are currently recruiting for a National client of ours based in County Durham, for a Part Qualified Management Accountant.
Reporting into the Finance Manager, you will be involved in more of the month end posting of accruals and prepayments, balance sheet reconciliations but with some ad-hoc analysis.
- Permanent Part Qualified Management Accountant
- Darlington location
We are are currently recruiting for a client of ours based in Darlington, they are looking for a dynamic Management Accountant to join their team.
- Management Accountant
- Darlington Location