Newcastle upon Tyne
103 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: Newcastle upon Tyne
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobNewcastle upon TynePermanent
This is an exciting opportunity to join the flagship store of Fenwick, in Newcastle and work with some of the most premium and luxury brands within the fashion industry. They are looking for buyers to join their team to plan, source, select and manage the budget for their ladieswear department.
Newcastle upon TynePermanent£28,000 - £35,000
- Fantastic opportunity to work at Fenwick Newcastle, premium department store
- Candidates should ideally have ladieswear buying experience
A growing public sector organisation are seeking a commercially astute Procurement Officer to delivery end to end procurement activities across a range of services, creating a robust strategy for given areas.
Newcastle upon TyneTemporary£26,000 - £36,000
- Work for an established public sector organisation
- Develop and execute category plans
Michael Page are recruiting for an IT Application Officer to cover a fixed term contract until March 2019 for their client based in Newcastle Upon Tyne.
Newcastle upon TyneTemporary
- IT Application Officer
- Full Time
Our client, a Global Manufacturing Organisation are recruiting for a project based LEAN & CI Engineer to be based out of their site in Northumberland on an interim basis.
Newcastle upon TynePermanent£28,000 - £29,000
- A leading North East organisation.
- Outstanding interim opportunity.
Our client, a large Manufacturing organisation in Newcastle are seeking a Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician, Electrically Bias Maintenance Technician to join their well established maintenance team.
Newcastle upon TynePermanent£38,000 - £44,000
- An outstanding opportunity for an Electrically Bias Maintenance Technician.
- A leading, well established North East organisation.
Excellent opportunity for a Commercial Solicitor to join a well regarded regional practice with offices in central Newcastle.
Newcastle upon TyneTemporary£18,000 - £20,000
- Excellent oppurtunity to join a well regarded regional practice
- HIgh quality national work with scope for progression
Michael Page are recruiting for a Payroll Clerk to cover a 6-10 months fixed term contract for their client based in Newcastle City Centre.
Newcastle upon TynePermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Payroll Clerk
- Newcastle City Centre
As a Procurement Analyst you will be responsible for providing procurement and analytical expertise, including spend data, research, supplier performance measurement, cost modelling and analytical support services, to inform procurement and category management, decision making and strategic direction.
Newcastle upon TynePermanent
- Outstanding procurement opportunity
- Multinational organisation
A Recruitment Consultant is responsible for helping employer's to recruit staff for job vacancies. In the varied role of Recruitment Consultancy you may be managing permanent or temporary hires, from junior positions to managers and directors. You will receive trust and autonomy to build your own desk and reputation.
Newcastle upon TynePermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Internationally Recognised Market Leaders
- Career Progression
A new role for a period of 9 - 12 months focusing on the TA strategy and approach in a large complex organisation
- 9 - 12 month FTC
- Role is responsible for TA of Graduate and Apprentice hires to the business