7 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: Sunderland
- SunderlandPermanent£55,000 - £70,000
Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Director, who holds excellent relationships in the sector, your role will be to develop business through direct sales to customers, and via a professional advisory route, being architects and specifiers.
SunderlandPermanent£30,000 - £38,000
- Business Development Manager - North & Midlands
- Building & Construction, Technical Solutions
Our client, a well established Automotive organisation are seeking a Process Engineer.
- Process Engineer
- Injection Moulding
I'm currently working with a leading pest management specialist who are looking to recruit a Field Sales Account Executive that would be responsible for generating new business and managing relationships in the Sunderland area. The right candidate for the role will have a solution lead approach about them and be able to build strong relationships.
- A market leading specliaist in pest management
- Lucrative commission structure with fantastic career progression opportunities
- Maintenance Engineer
- Electrical bias
SunderlandPermanent£13,000 - £15,000
- Maintenance Engineer - Electrical bias
- Fast-growing FMCG business
This is a fantastic entry level position for someone to join the company and learn from 2 senior experienced marketers. You will be joining a rapidly going team and you will work with the online marketing manager to generate traffic to the website via PPC,SEO, E-Mail and social media.
SunderlandPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Entry level digital marketing position
- Work with the online marketing manager across all digital channels
My client, a Tier 1 Automotive manufacturing organisation are seeking a talented Quality Manager to join their established leadership team in the North East.
- Quality Manager
- North East Tier 1 Automotive
We are currently on the look out for a qualified or newly qualified ACA professional, adaptability and determination are key personal attributes required for this role!
- Financial Accountant - National Business - North East of England
- Fantastic Opportunity For Newly Qualified ACA Candidates