11 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: Sunderland
Michael Page are recruiting a Financial Accountant for our client based in Sunderland.
- Permanent Financial Accountant
- Multi National FTSE business based in Sunderland
Michael Page are recruiting an ACA Qualified candidate for a FP&A Accountant for our client based in Sunderland.
SunderlandPermanent£32,000 - £33,500
- Permanent FP&A Accountant based in Sunderland
- National European business with key growth targets
The Global corporation and are experience a period of growth and require a Die Maintenance Technician to join the team in Sunderland.
As a Die Maintenance Technician, you will provide service and support to the Press Shop in a busy maintenance department.
Basic starting salary will be £26,184.00 (£31,944.00 incl shift allowance). Rising to £27,561.00 (£33,624.00 incl shift allowance) following a successful probation period.
SunderlandPermanent£36,000 - £38,500
- Large North East Automotive Opportunity
- Market Leaders - Global Corporation
The client based in Sunderland is going through a strong period of growth, they offer excellent career progression, stable work in the growing automotive sector and opportunity for well paid overtime.
Starting salary for the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Technician is £26,184.00, £36,657 with shift allowance. Increasing to £27,561, £38,585 with shift allowance following completion of successful probation period. This role is based on a 4-shift pattern.
SunderlandPermanent£47,000 - £47,500
- Automotive Maintenance Opportunity
- Global Company & Market Leaders
The client based in Sunderland are going through a strong period of growth and are looking looking to bring in a highly motivated / dynamic Press Maintenance Senior Supervisor who can inject some fresh thinking into the department.
SunderlandPermanent£35,000 - £38,000
- Sunderland Based - Global Manufacturing Leaders
- Senior Supervisor - Automotive Industry
Well established manufacturing organisation with a presence in Newcastle are seeking a talented Quality Engineer to join their team.
SunderlandPermanent£26,000 - £32,000
- North East Manufacturing Organisation
- Quality Engineer
My client are looking for a flexible, self-motivated and self-reliant Mechanical Maintenance Technician to join their established team in the North East. The successful candidate will work within a team of Maintenance Technicians on a day shift basis to ensure that all equipment is running to maximum efficiency & assist with troubleshooting, investigating and identifying ways to fix machines within the manufacturing facility.
SunderlandPermanent£30,000 - £38,000
- Mechanical Maintenance Technician
- Mechanical Maintenance Technician / Fitter
Our client, a well established Automotive organisation are seeking a Process Engineer.
- Process Engineer
- Injection Moulding
- Maintenance Engineer
- Electrical bias
- Maintenance Engineer - Electrical bias
- Fast-growing FMCG business