North West England
876 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: North West England
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobOldhamPermanent
Michael Page are recruiting for a talented Merchandiser to join an innovative growing company based in Oldham. You will be a valued member of the team and solely responsible for managing your own accounts and critical path. You will liaise with multiple departments on a daily and weekly basis and will report directly in the the Merchandiser Manager.
Featured JobWarringtonPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Michael Page are recruiting for a Merchandiser based in Oldham
- Growing company based in Oldham - Merchandiser - Progression opportunities
Land & Partnerships Manager
Featured JobWigtonPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Land Buying and Partnership experience is a pre-requisite
- Ability to identify and secure sites in line with the organisations' strategy
Innovia - Global Market Leader - Procurement and Supply Chain Manager
Featured JobNorth West EnglandPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- High growth organisation with Supply Chain at the forefront of the operation
- A broad and challenging Supply Chain Management role that will test and stretch
Are you a technical sales person with a successful track record within industrial sales?
Do you have a mechanical background and strong commercial acumen?
Michael Page Technical Sales are recruiting this opportunity for a global high tech company. This is an exciting opportunity to help drive sales and manage key accounts across the UK for a global and highly successful manufacturing business.
Featured JobWythenshawePermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Technical Sales Engineer
- Field Sales
From bicycle chains to roller-coaster tracks, Renold have been manufacturing products that get people places for over 100 years. As part of their on-going drive for growth and business excellence, they are currently undertaking a large-scale business transformation project, of which a core component is the global roll-out of a new, standardised ERP System.
- Internationally Renowned Manufacturer
- Key Part of Systems Team
This is an outstanding Finance Director opportunity, reporting to the MD of Linde Sterling, an accredited national network company for Linde covering the North West. Linde are the UK market leader in the sale, service and rental of materials handling equipment. The business has an ambitious growth agenda. Based from the offices in Warrington, this role provides an excellent opportunity to contribute to the businesses continued success & further your own career.
Featured JobNorth West EnglandPermanent£55,000 - £60,000
- Leasing industry or B2B equipment industry experience.
- A Finance Director and trusted business partner to the Managing Director
At Witherslack, the role of Group Property & Projects Manager is highly autonomous and draws on a balance of project management for major developments, along with maintenance and refurbishment work to protect their portfolio of assets.
Featured JobWarringtonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- North of England based with home working scope
- In-house project and property management role with an expanding portfolio
Development Project Manager
- Numerous roles for an exciting forward thinking organisation
- Development experience is essential
This is a great opportunity to join a growing manufacturing business as European Financial Controller and enhance your existing Financial Controller skill set with a role that offers a breadth of business interaction.
- Wide breadth of role covering 3 manufacturing plants and a Belgium business unit
- Opportunity to join a growing, acquisitive business