12 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: Bolton
- BoltonPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
This is an opportunity for a talented Bid Manager to join a strong Marketing & Business Development team for a leading Professional Services firm based in Bolton.
- Bid Manager
- Professional Services, Bolton
This role demands an exceptional Buyer with superb negotiating skills, considerable knowledge in OTC Medicines, Parallel imports, Grey market and Procurement. Seeks out high-quality goods and negotiates reasonable prices on stock. You will understand buying in the FMCG sector, particularly in the Pharmaceutical sector.
- One of Britains leading pharmacy chains with 180 Branches throughout the UK
- Creating a comprehensive and innovative range of pharmacy services
My client is a local independent accountancy practice based close to the heart of Bolton. They are extremely well known across the North West, and as a result have seen their client base expand rapidly. Therefore they are looking for an ambitious and hardworking individual who wants to to take on a really varied role within a friendly and supportive culture.
BoltonPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Accountancy Practice
We are looking for an outstanding IT Project Manager with a mix of Project Management end to end life cycle experience to join our client based in Bolton
- IT Project Manager needed for SME business near Bolton
- Really impressive offices and great work environment
The Data Warehouse Developer should have extensive experience in Data Warehouse development within a commercial environment. The Data Warehouse Developer will have worked with customers at all levels of business and it is vital that they can demonstrate having worked with these customers to gather requirements and translate them into solutions using the necessary skills.
BoltonPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
- Design and construct Data Warehouse elements in multiple ways to incorporate
- SSIS, T-SQL. MS SQL skills and DBA skills are essential
As MI Manager you will will responsible for running the business intelligence team for the company and help with the CIO to define the next steps the business takes on its BI journey.
BoltonPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Hi tech fast growing business
- Exciting opportunity with growing business
A growing manufacturing business based in North Manchester is looking to take on a Company Accountant to support the Managing Director for two days a week. This is a Number 1 Finance role and will require somebody with solid manufacturing accounting experience.
BoltonPermanent£50,000 - £65,000
- Part Time Company Accountant
- North Manchester
Our client is a leading multi disciplinary contractor who is now looking for an experienced Senior Estimator to work on a variety of Civil Engineering & Utilities schemes working out of the office in the North West
BoltonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Leading Civil Engineering contractor
- Working on a range of heavy civils and utilities tenders
Our Manufacturing and Production client are recruiting for a SAP Application Analyst to join their expanding business
- Our Production & Manufacturing client are recruiting a SAP Application Analyst
- Our client are based in Bolton and going through an exciting period of growth
This is a unique opportunity to join a continuously growing business who put clients at the front of their business approach. They have grown rapidly over the past year and are planning to double their revenue in the next 6 months! With this role you will be the first point of contact for a portfolio of clients and will be answering client queries. You will be dealing with a varied client base and will be building sustainable relationships.
- Trainee Accountant / Accounts Assistant
- ACCA / ACA / AAT part qualified