15 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: Bolton
- BoltonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
This Finance Analyst role will involve interacting with senior stakeholders on strategic decision making for the group, as well as being exposed to the operational side of the business.
Our client is open to looking at candidates who are ACA/ACCA qualified first time movers from practice, as well as ACCA/CIMA qualified candidates who have some good exposure to analytics / capex based work already.
BoltonPermanent£40,000 - £44,000
- Michael Page Finance Lancashire are recruiting for one of our largest clients.
- An ideal role for a newly qualified accountant looking for a commercial role.
As Chief Fire Officer you will be required to develop the fire safety strategy, and promote a positive fire safety culture for the estates in Bolton.
BoltonPermanent£40,000 - £44,000
- Chief Fire Offier Required in Bolton.
- Fire Service Expereince Combining Practical Operational Experience - REQUIRED
The Senior Maintenance Manager will be responsible for the operational management and service delivery for all facilities management, and reactive M+E services.
- Reactive Maintenance and Hard Facilities Management..
- Engineering Background with Engeering or Construction Biased Degree.
My client is a local independent accountancy practice based close to the heart of Bolton. They are extremely well known across the North West, and as a result have seen their client base expand rapidly. Therefore they are looking for an ambitious and hardworking individual who wants to to take on a really varied role within a friendly and supportive culture.
BoltonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Accountancy Practice
Opportunity to take the next step in your career within a fast moving, rapidly expanding business. A financial controller role offering real hands on experience in the running of a SME.
BoltonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- To gain hands on experience as a FC in a rapidly growing SME.
- The opportunity for a healthy work life balance and professional development.
This is a brand new Internal Audit Manager opportunity so a great way to make your mark on the IA function of a fast-growing, household name retail bank.
BoltonPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Audit Manager opportunity
- Growing Retail Bank
We are looking for a creative individual to deliver digital content to support a wide range of campaigns including website pages and banners, marketing e-mails, social media, display advertising and support the development of dynamic campaign strategies, ensuring brand guidelines are consistently adhered to.
- Leading Leisure and Tourism Company
- Looking for a highly creative individual
This role demands an exceptional Buyer with superb negotiating skills, considerable knowledge in OTC Medicines, Parallel imports, Grey market and Procurement. Seeks out high-quality goods and negotiates reasonable prices on stock. You will understand buying in the FMCG sector, particularly in the Pharmaceutical sector.
- One of Britains leading pharmacy chains with 180 Branches throughout the UK
- Creating a comprehensive and innovative range of pharmacy services
The Data Warehouse Developer should have extensive experience in Data Warehouse development within a commercial environment. The Data Warehouse Developer will have worked with customers at all levels of business and it is vital that they can demonstrate having worked with these customers to gather requirements and translate them into solutions using the necessary skills.
BoltonPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Design and construct Data Warehouse elements in multiple ways to incorporate
- SSIS, T-SQL. MS SQL skills and DBA skills are essential
A growing manufacturing business based in North Manchester is looking to take on a Company Accountant to support the Managing Director for two days a week. This is a Number 1 Finance role and will require somebody with solid manufacturing accounting experience.
- Part Time Company Accountant
- North Manchester