9 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: Bolton
- BoltonPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
As MI Manager you will will responsible for running the business intelligence team for the company and help with the CIO to define the next steps the business takes on its BI journey.
BoltonPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Hi tech fast growing business
- Exciting opportunity with growing business
Based at the company head office near Bolton, this role sits within the Business Intelligence function and is key to the operation of the business as a whole. The role report to the BI Manager and will act as the go to person for that role.
BoltonPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Fast growing private equity backed business
- Exciting sector with hi tech offering
A growing manufacturing business based in North Manchester is looking to take on a Company Accountant to support the Managing Director for two days a week. This is a Number 1 Finance role and will require somebody with solid manufacturing accounting experience.
BoltonPermanent£50,000 - £65,000
- Part Time Company Accountant
- North Manchester
Our client is a leading multi disciplinary contractor who is now looking for an experienced Senior Estimator to work on a variety of Civil Engineering & Utilities schemes working out of the office in the North West
BoltonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Leading Civil Engineering contractor
- Working on a range of heavy civils and utilities tenders
Our Manufacturing and Production client are recruiting for a SAP Application Analyst to join their expanding business
- Our Production & Manufacturing client are recruiting a SAP Application Analyst
- Our client are based in Bolton and going through an exciting period of growth
This is a unique opportunity to join a continuously growing business who put clients at the front of their business approach. They have grown rapidly over the past year and are planning to double their revenue in the next 6 months! With this role you will be the first point of contact for a portfolio of clients and will be answering client queries. You will be dealing with a varied client base and will be building sustainable relationships.
BoltonPermanent£15,000 - £25,000
- Trainee Accountant / Accounts Assistant
- ACCA / ACA / AAT part qualified
Personal Injury Paralegal/ILEX/Solicitor required to join Bolton firm specialising in RTA work.
- Personal Injury vacancy at Greater Manchester firm
- Excellent opportunity for Personal Injury Paralegal/ILEX/Solicitor
This is an opportunity to join a growing accountancy practice in Bolton. The role offers the opportunity to work alongside the managers and exposure to tax and accounts. It is a great opportunity for someone at the beginning of their accountancy career and who is eager and willing to work as part of a team.
- Accounts Semi Senior
- ACA / ACCA / AAT part qualified
The UK Supply Chain Manager will play a critical role in managing a comprehensive UK waste services supply chain by formalising existing relationships and establishing new ones which broaden capability and ensure financial value.
Managing a waste specific supplier approval process which collates key compliance documentation will be an ongoing process
The post holder will work with the UK business to ensure that approved suppliers only are used, supplier performance management processes are followed and the UK sales teams receive the necessary data to support growth.
- Supply Chain Manager
- Waste Services/FM