377 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: Manchester
Manchester by job type
- Audit & Advisory
- Banking & Financial Services
- Consultancy, Strategy & Change
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Health, Safety & Environment
- Hospitality & Leisure
- Human Resources
- Marketing & Agency
- Procurement & Supply Chain
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobManchesterPermanent
Managing Director of Direct Labour Service
- Strategic leadership role
- Manchester based opportunity
Occasionally on the market a role comes along that offers the right finance professional the opportunity to use their skills in something a bit more than the standard position.
This is one of those opportunities.
The business is called Tenos.
The right person with the right mix of skills and experience can become their Head of Finance and Practice Management.
Featured JobWythenshawePermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Unique opportunity to join a growing business with an exceptional reputation
- The chance to have an influential role in helping the success of the business.
From bicycle chains to roller-coaster tracks, Renold have been manufacturing products that get people places for over 100 years. As part of their on-going drive for growth and business excellence, they are currently undertaking a large-scale business transformation project, of which a core component is the global roll-out of a new, standardised ERP System.
Featured JobManchesterPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
- Internationally Renowned Manufacturer
- Key Part of Systems Team
The City Council is looking for dynamic experienced professionals with proven strategic leadership and construction experience to provide the link to construction project clients. You will work directly for the Director of Capital Programmes and lead teams comprising project managers, quantity surveyors, building surveyors, M&E engineers and other property and construction related professionals.
- Team Leadership roles
- Manchester based client-side opportunity
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a fast, dynamic, diverse and exciting environment. Working closely with a wider talented Head office trading team you will be an integral part of the business. The JD Sports group are recruiting branded buying professionals across all levels with the skill, drive and passion to be part of their ongoing success.
ManchesterPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
- JD Sports are a leading retailer of branded sportswear and fashionwear.
- Looking to expand their head office branded buying team.
You will be a visible leader who will set a clear vision and direction for your respective department from day one, and will drive quality and excellences standards. The role will facilitate and prioritise coordinated working across all services, and through key stakeholders, with a collective objective of service development.
ManchesterPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Project Managment Leadership role
- Manchester in-house role with a variety of projects
A leading retail business in Manchester city centre is looking for a Corporate Tax Compliance Specialist to join their leading team on a 10 month fixed-term contract basis.
ManchesterPermanent£65,000 - £70,000
- An opportunity to get a big-brand on your CV with an excellent reputation
- Will be working alongside industry leading team to improve corporate tax skills
Head of Customer Support - Leading Housing Provider
ManchesterPermanent£25,000 - £45,000
- An excellent opportunity to lead tenancy enforcement and customer support
- Must have social housing background to be considered
Michael Page Technology want to speak with ambitious, experienced recruiters looking to join a high growth business.
You have a unique opportunity to join a new era at Michael Page Technology.
ManchesterPermanent£42,000 - £45,000
- Must have a consultative sales approach
- Enjoy working towards targets
As Risk Policy Manager, you will join the Group Risk function and contribute to the development of the organisation's control framework by managing the policy refresh required to meet the strategic challenges of the group going forward.
- Group Risk function
- Rapidly expanding financial services organisation