19 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: Stockport
We are working with a leading Utilities contractor who are looking to appoint a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work on a large Utilities & Civil Engineering framework working out of one of the offices in the North West
StockportPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Leading UK Utilities contractor
- Large recently secured Utilities & Civil Engineering framework
IT Compliance Manager - information security ISO16949 NIST SANS CRISC ISO27001 CISM
Working for a global leader, you'll be responsible for creating and maintaining an IT Compliance regime, for the implementation of IT controls, which provides assurance and confidence to relevant standards.
StockportPermanent£20,000 - £22,500
- Global Manufacturing Leader
- Cutting edge technology / best in class products
Purchasing Coordinator - Stockport - Permanent - £22,500
StockportPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Improving business with year on year growth
- Largest UK business within the sector
Supply Chain Controller - Stockport - £35,000 - Permanent
- Broad set of responsibilities within an SME environment
- On trend business model with forward thinking growth plans
My client is looking for an experienced bookkeeper to join their accounts team. This is a great opportunity to join a top firm, working within an innovative and dynamic team.
StockportPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- Experienced bookkeeper
- Top independant practice
I am seeking an Operations Manager to join a chemicals manufacturer at their site based in Stockport. The role will be to lead Operations on site, focussing on continuous improvement and safety.
StockportPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Operations Manager required for Chemicals manufacturing site
- To continue driving cultural change and lean transformation
This is a newly created dealership accounting role based in South Manchester.
- Dealership Accountant
Planning lead - Global Pharmaceutical - Stockport
StockportPermanent£25,000 - £27,000
- Driving best practice planning within a global pharmaceutical company
- Proven track record in implementing/ developing systems
Excellent opportunity for a Telemarketing Team Manager to develop and manage an internal team of up to 14 staff.
StockportPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Up to £27k Basic (£40k OTE Uncapped) + Benefits
Following a huge period of growth and diversification, this forward thinking Not For Profit organisation in Stockport are looking for a like minded individual who can creatively approach the effective running and further expansion of the organisations finance function.
- Senior Management Accountant
- Opportunity to be part of a communmity Not For Profit Organisation in Stockport