20 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: Preston
- PrestonTemporary£43,000 - £48,000
Interim (6 - 12 months) Capital Project Manager expected to manage complete minor Capital Projects and other projects.
This is an exciting and varied opportunity to deliver capital project within the NHS.
- A dynamic and forward-looking organisation.
- Challenging environment.
We are working with a leading Utilities contractor who are looking to appoint a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work on a large Utilities & Civil Engineering framework working out of one of the offices in the North West
PrestonPermanent£20,000 - £24,000
- Leading UK Utilities contractor
- Large recently secured Utilities & Civil Engineering framework
Do you pride yourself on your attention to detail and meticulous approach?
PrestonPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- A rapidly growing ambitious company
- Good exposure to a marketing function
We have an excellent opportunity for a talented Sales Executive to join a forward thinking events company in Preston, Lancashire.
- Superb Business
- Great Career Opportunity
A great role which will provide exposure to all aspects of accounting and audit for a candidate who is currently working towards a qualification.
PrestonPermanent£15,000 - £16,000
- Award winning professional services firm
Michael Page are looking for a Sales Consultant for a furniture and homewares business in Preston. If you are looking for an opportunity in a dynamic sales driven environment we would be very interested in hearing from you.
- Sales opportunity in Preston - Fantastic Commission Structure!
- Large national furniture business
Reporting into the Factory General Manager, The CI Manager for this UK Food Manufacturing Business is responsible for developing and setting the strategy for CI journey for the business. Creating and delivering the annual continuous improvement plan, providing support to the site to deliver the annual and longer term objectives. Working closely with the Engineering and Operations Department to deploy initiatives that will add value and/or remove cost/waste from production.
- UK Food Manufacturing Market Leader
- Competitive Salary
A Production Manager is required within a fast paced Manufacturing and Production environment for a UK Food Manufacturing Business based near Preston. The Production Manager runs their section of the packaging area, ensuring lines are running efficiently and effectively in order to meet with customer demands.
PrestonTemporary£20,000 - £25,000
- UK Food Manufacturing Business
- Competetive Salary
I'm looking for an immediately available Interim Marketing Executive who is comfortable using Mailchimp and has a good understanding on the full marketing mix.
- An immediate start for a Marketing Coordinator based in Preston
- Strong possibilities of a permanent role after the initial 3 months