67 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: Liverpool
- Featured JobLiverpoolPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
Production Leader, shift management role in Liverpool
Featured JobLiverpoolPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- FTSE 250 Organisation
- Excellent Career Development Opportunities
Operations Manager in Liverpool
LiverpoolPermanent£55,000 - £60,000
- FTSE 250 Organisation
- Senior Management Position
As the Marketing Manager your main objective is to develop and implement the marketing and brand strategy for the core business portfolio in order to raise product and brand profile, drive market share, increase sales and margin contribution %age. This portfolio is the key pillar of the brand accounting for a significant proportion of Net Sales Value (NSV) and Gross Profit delivery for the brand.
- A large manufacturer of ambient food
- Looking for a commercially focused Marketing Manager
A very rare and exciting opportunity has come up for an experienced VAT Compliance professional looking to either make their first move in-house or further develop their career in another in-house environment.
Our client is a leading FMCG organisation with a footprint globally who manufacturer and distribute many household brand names
- Indirect Tax, VAT Accounting, Property VAT, VAT Recovery, VAT Compliance
- ACA, ACCA, CTA or Qualified by experience (minimum of 6 years' experience)
Information Security Manager - CISA CISM ISO27001 CISSP CRISC
UK leading organisation, constantly investing in cutting edge technology, producing a progressive, transformational environment. This is a technical policy management position, where you'll manage BAU activity (policy/procedural creation and maintenance), as well as information security input to the various projects and liaison with the various stakeholders across the business.
- Varied BAU and project based Information Security position
- Uk leader in their field + huge continued technology investment
This role will manage a number of categories through range and promotions to deliver sales and margin targets. Selecting products for the core estate and sourcing where needed, negotiating with suppliers, collaborating with business colleagues to manage stock, availability, waste and to ensure continuity of supply
LiverpoolPermanent£26,000 - £27,000
- Our client is a rapidly growing discount retailer based in the North West.
- Looking to appoint Food Buyers/ Senior Buyers into their Head office team.
As Product Manager your responsibility will be to ensure that all sales opportunities are maximised, through sourcing, purchasing and negotiating.
LiverpoolPermanent£18,000 - £20,000
- A growing Travel Operator based in Liverpool
- To support the sales team, through sourcing and negotiating product rates
As the Marketing Executive you will be supporting the Marketing team to ensure an efficient and proactive service, working alongside a well known partner brand, to ensure they reach sales targets.
LiverpoolTemporary£45,000 - £50,000
- An expanding travel operator
- Supporting the marketing team in delivering core marketing activities
My client are looking for an Interim Category Manager to join them as soon as possible for a minimum 3 month period.
- Interim Category Manager
- Leading FMCG Brand based in the Nort West