South East England
1782 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: South East England
Town and Cities
- High Wycombe
- Milton Keynes
- Tunbridge Wells
- Kingston upon Thames
- Richmond upon Thames
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobReadingPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
Based out of the Reading site, the Production Leader will lead a Production team in the achievement of functional objectives which support the site business plan.
Featured JobChipping NortonPermanent
- Fantastic Production Leader role with leading FTSE 250 company.
- Excellent Career Progression Plan.
Reporting to the Managing Director the Financial Controller is responsible for all aspects of financial management, financial systems, controls and statutory compliance.
Featured JobOxfordPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Varied and interesting Financial Controller opportunity
- A local business with over 150 years of trading heritage
My client is an innovative, forward-thinking and entrepreneurial cloud-based accountancy practice, which is growing quickly and are now recruiting to join the firm.
- Looking for someone who has XERO exposure - Part Time or Full time
- Oustanding opportunity to add value in a reputable accountancy practice
This is a superb opportunity to activate and drive Alliance Healthcare's wholesale brands in-store. You will develop, design and implement brand activation plans with a clear focus on POS and trade strategies for their pharmaceutical wholesale division. You will have responsibility for devising and delivering best-in-class in-store execution (on & off shelf) that works for the consumer and designated store. You will need to have strategic agility as you define how to transform the category in-store. You will work closely with the International Marketing team, country teams and brand teams to share and deliver best practise across the business.
Featured JobPrinces RisboroughPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Driving all POS and activation strategies for Alliance Healthcare's core brands
- Proven track record in POS / Brand Activation / shopper marketing is essential
A superb and rare opportunity to join a 3rd generation, family owned business that offers 56% YOY growth within their Export markets as well as offering an opportunity to work with autonomy in order to gain the results that both you and the business will require.
Featured JobLingfieldPermanent£70,000 - £75,000
- Premium product, Family owned business rapidly expanding YOY
- Energetic, honest and autonomous culture
As Director of Human Resources, you will work with the CEO and board of Trustees. One of the main areas of priority is to evaluate, develop and implement the organisational structure and any re-structure. You will oversee all generalist activity including behavioural change, performance management, reward & recognition, recruitment, retention, talent management, and finally employee engagement across the organisation. This is a strategic role but you must be tactical in your approach.
- As the Director of HR you will be part of the Executive Leadership team
- Providing strategic expertise supporting the onward development of the business
As the Product Development Manager, you will project manage the delivery of new products to further enhance the Pineapple product range. You will manage the design and development process, in order to translate specific design briefs into cost effective and production friendly products ready for the market exceeding customer expectations.
Featured JobBrightonPermanent£30,000 - £55,000
- Established business for over 40 years
- Opportunity to truely enhance the lives of the end users
Summary of the role:
As an integral part of our Development team, you will be responsible for delivering a clean user experience, as well as writing clean code.
Featured JobReadingPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Magento Developer - Frontend or Backend Developer
- PHP Developer
My client, a globally recognised international manufacturer, is seeking an IT Business Analyst (Product Regulatory) with specific experience working in PRODUCT REGULATION (GHS regulations, REACH).
The successful IT Business Analyst (Product Regulatory) will provide intermediate functional support of PRODUCT REGULATORY business processes and related applications.
Featured JobThamePermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Product Regulatory, REACH, GHS regulations
- IT Business Analyst, Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Applications
The Business Development Manager's primary responsibilities of this role will be the ownership, development and creation of winning Marketing stories and pitch documents in response to strategic new business RFPs and tenders. You will also meet clients, presenting CPM and the solutions we can provide.
- Creative Role for Multi Award Winning Agency
- Blue Chip Clients