South East England
1774 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: South East England
Town and Cities
- High Wycombe
- Milton Keynes
- Tunbridge Wells
- Kingston upon Thames
- Richmond upon Thames
- Haywards Heath
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobWembleyPermanent
Working closely with the Group Reporting Manager; the Group Accountant will take responsibility for supporting day-to-day operation of a range of group financial and management accounting matters. This role is suited to a qualified accountant who is looking to further their career within a globally successful FTSE 250 business.
The role of Group Accountant is ideally suited to someone making their first move from practice into industry.
Featured JobSouth East EnglandPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- FTSE 250 offering unrivalled development
- A brilliant opportunity to join their high calibre finance team
As the property manager you will be responsible for delivery of repairs and maintenance, statutory compliance and the identification of value extraction opportunities across the Southeast region at industry leading standards.
Featured JobOxfordPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Client side role with a leading pub compnay
- Field based - Southeast region, Kent, Sussex and Surrey
My client is an innovative, forward-thinking and entrepreneurial cloud-based accountancy practice, which is growing quickly and are now recruiting to join the firm.
- Looking for someone who has XERO exposure - Part Time or Full time
- Oustanding opportunity to add value in a reputable accountancy practice
At Nockels Gee LLP in Abingdon, Oxfordshire they understand their clients needs and strive to cater for all clients and queries. From personal tax returns, financial planning, client accounting and payroll services to managing the accounts and corporate tax requirements for larger businesses.
Featured JobMilton KeynesPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- Professional Firm of Chartered Certified Accountants
- A friendly practice based in Abingdon
This is an excellent opportunity to join a small and growing business as a Financial Controller. The role will oversee the day to day running of a small finance function, providing accurate and timely Management Information and working alongside the SMT.
Featured JobOxfordshirePermanent£45,562 - £57,674
- An exciting opportunity for a local SME
- Based in Milton Keynes
The University of Oxford is looking for an outstanding Company Secretarial specialist to become their Company Secretary. This is a unique opportunity to work for an internationally renowned organisation.
- Act as Company Secretary to all the University's UK subsidiary companies
- Have day-to-day responsibility of the University's 700 trust funds
We're on a mission to transform the world of social housing by delivering super-efficient property management and maintenance services using new technology. And we've set ourselves the simple but ambitious goal of delivering a better service for customers but at much lower cost for us - so that we can use the saving to build thousands more homes in the local area.
Featured JobBasingstokePermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- A talented Finance Director to join RHP's executive team
- Control over all aspects of the financial health and performance of the Group
An exciting new role for a Transport Planning Manager is required to lead a team of transport planners within a key logistics provider to a leading business.
- An exciting start up opportunity
- Transport planning/routing/scheduling experience required
My client is a market leading, international pharmaceutical group looking to recruit a Regional Finance Director for a high profile role within their Thames Valley office.
Featured JobSouth East EnglandPermanent
- Regional Finance Director
- International Pharmaceutical Group
Following a period of exciting change and growth, my client, a leading manufacturer and supplier in the food industry, is seeking a new Finance Director to support the next phase of the business which will involve continued growth, transition and integration of new businesses.
- My client has a strong history in food manufacturing & supply
- The Finance Director will be pivotal in supporting European growth