South East England
1772 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: South East England
Town and Cities
- High Wycombe
- Milton Keynes
- Tunbridge Wells
- Kingston upon Thames
- Richmond upon Thames
- Haywards Heath
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobMilton KeynesPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
This is an excellent opportunity to join a small and growing business as a Financial Controller. The role will oversee the day to day running of a small finance function, providing accurate and timely Management Information and working alongside the SMT.
Featured JobOxfordshirePermanent£23,000 - £25,000
- An exciting opportunity for a local SME
- Based in Milton Keynes
Michael Page have partnered with the Oxford Bus Company to be able to grow and expand their Marketing team by recruiting their next Marketing Officer. Based in Cowley, Oxfordshire, The role will be a key part of the Marketing team and allow candidates to build their skills within the full Marketing mix.
Featured JobOxfordshirePermanent£45,562 - £57,674
- An exciting Marketing role that offers growth and development
- A key role within the Oxfordshire region
The University of Oxford is looking for an outstanding Company Secretarial specialist to become their Company Secretary. This is a unique opportunity to work for an internationally renowned organisation.
- Act as Company Secretary to all the University's UK subsidiary companies
- Have day-to-day responsibility of the University's 700 trust funds
We're on a mission to transform the world of social housing by delivering super-efficient property management and maintenance services using new technology. And we've set ourselves the simple but ambitious goal of delivering a better service for customers but at much lower cost for us - so that we can use the saving to build thousands more homes in the local area.
Featured JobWest SussexPermanent
- A talented Finance Director to join RHP's executive team
- Control over all aspects of the financial health and performance of the Group
Ibstock Brick; the UK's leading manufacturing business are looking for a Production Manager to lead a multi-functional production team to achieve key targets within the factory environment, thereby delivering Cost, Quality and Efficiency benefits to the Factory. The Production Manager will continuously drive and motivate the team to adopt best in class processes, strive for continuous improvement and maximum operational efficiency within the factory.
Featured JobUxbridgePermanent£60,000 - £65,000
- The UK's leading brick manufacturer
- Looking for proven production managers with extensive industrial experience
The Head of Human Resources, has ultimate responsibility for all people based activity within the organisation from both an operational and strategic perspective. This position works closely and in support of the Executive Directors and other department heads as well as being the principal contact with their union - Unite.
Featured JobHovePermanent£28,000 - £32,000
- An exciting opportunity to work for an innovative, iconic household brand name
- A Head of Human Resources role working directly with Executives of the business
As a Sales Executive you will be responsible for managing an existing portfolio of key clients and leveraging new business opportunities to enable the effective selling of two international and market leading MICE (meetings, incentives, conferences, events) exhibitions.
This is a consultative sales role where you will be working closely with existing and prospective clients to understand their business and therefore add value through effective selling.
Featured JobBasingstokePermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Sales Executive for IMEX Group, a leading global exhibitions business
- Market leading brand and excellent client portfolio
An exciting new role for a Transport Planning Manager is required to lead a team of transport planners within a key logistics provider to a leading business.
Featured JobPortsmouthPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- An exciting start up opportunity
- Transport planning/routing/scheduling experience required
Michael Page Digital are working in partnership with Really B2B, a fast growing and award winning B2B agency near Portsmouth, with a focus on delivering ROI for their clients. They are looking to recruit a Senior Marketing Strategy and Planning Manager to report into their Strategy Director
- Multi-award-winning B2B agency on the south coast
- Key needs: analytics, creative thinking, integrated strategy development
RFID Project Manager
The RFID Project manager's purpose is to lead the development and implementation of the strategy to integrate RFID technology into all possible value adding areas of the Healthcare business within Berendsen.
- RFID, Project Manager
- RFID, Project Manager, Prince2, ISO 9001, 13485, LSAS & MDD93/42/EEC