South East England
1897 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: South East England
Town and Cities
- High Wycombe
- Milton Keynes
- Tunbridge Wells
- Kingston upon Thames
- Richmond upon Thames
- Haywards Heath
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobCroydonPermanent£40,000 - £60,000
We are looking to expand our development team by recruiting an experienced .Net software developer.
- SOFTWARE DEVELOPER - C# .NET Developer
- FinTech Client.
The UK & Scandinavia Sales Manager will be tasked to take control of the territory; develop existing and long standing relationship as well as find new business opportunities. This role is available due to growth.
Featured JobCanterburyPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Exciting and well established off road specialist vehicle manufacture.
- Leading organisation that offers fantastic opportunities for career progression.
A boutique Tax practice in Canterbury is looking for a senior tax professional to join their ever expanding team, in a role where you will offer tax advice to the team and act as the in house tax counsel, consulting on a wide range of tax related issues.
Featured JobReadingPermanent£65,000 - £85,000
- Progressive boutique Tax Practice looking for new Senior Tax Accountant
- Fantastic Opportunity to join an ever expanding team
Michael Page are partnering with Bayer to recruit three Marketing Managers across their impressive brand portfolio including Berocca, Rennie and Canesten
As a result of recent leadership changes and a desire to be the best fast moving consumer health organisation, we're embarking on finding exceptional marketing talent to lead some of our most iconic consumer health brands like Berocca, Rennie and Canesten and realise our growth ambitions.
Featured JobSloughPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Fantastic Opportunities within a Truly Global FMCG with Strong Vision
- Full ownership of Market Leading Brands
This is an excellent opportunity to join Segro, a major industrial leading property organisation in Slough. As Partnership Development Manager you will be responsible for maintaining and developing partnerships with a range of public sector, community and business organisations, to support the company's CSR and commercial objectives.
- Join Segro within their marketing, communications and public affairs team
- You will have stakeholder engagement or account management experience
A Group Treasurer is being sought for a newly created position with Nuvias, to manage all treasury operations and reporting to the CFO.
This is a crucial position for the group which can be based in either Woking, or in the Cheltenham area.
- Newly created Group Treasurer role with exciting, growing business
- Michael Page are proud to be working exclusively with Nuvias
Business Process Excellence Specialist - Weybridge - Medical and Nursing / Healthcare
This role contributes towards implementing Operational Excellence in EMEA by developing a LEAN capability and a culture of continuous improvement across the region. The role plays an integral part in helping Cochlear EMEA achieve efficiency and productivity targets, scale and leverage of operations, as well as reducing process variability. This will require cross-functional and global interactions.
- 2 x Business Process Excellence Specialists required to join newly created team
- Greenbelt/Blackbelt, Weybridge, Business Process Excellence, Customer Experience
The Export Sales Manager role will be responsible for developing and executing a business plan for export, which will create significant sustainable growth in the chosen global markets for Pineapple Contracts export products.
Based from Pineapple Contracts brand new head office and manufacturing facility in Kent you will lead the business through this exciting time of growth into Europe.
Featured JobBrentfordPermanent£75,000 - £80,000
- Fantastic Export Sales Manager role based in Kent
- Opportunity to be responsible for all growth across Europe.
An exciting opportunity for a Strategic HR professional to join GSK in Brentford. This position requires strategic HR experience from a world-class global matrix organisation and the ability to accommodate planned business travel internationally (up to 10%).
Featured JobPetersfieldPermanent£18,500 - £22,000
- Exciting opportunity to progress into senior leadership with a FTSE 4 business
- Strategic HR experience from a world-class global matrix organisation required
As an internal Business Development Executive you will be operating as a key member of The Learn Centre office based sales organisation, responsible for identifying and leveraging new business opportunities to enable the effective selling of the company's Payroll and HR training solutions. This is a new business role but once business is won you will be responsible for successfully managing those accounts.
- Business Development Executive for leading Payroll and HR training business.
- Excellent earning potential and product offering. Petersfield, Hampshire.