51 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: Brighton
- Featured JobBrightonPermanent£30,000 - £55,000
Summary of the role:
As an integral part of our Development team, you will be responsible for delivering a clean user experience, as well as writing clean code.
BrightonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Magento Developer - Frontend or Backend Developer
- PHP Developer
Implement and drive the trading and pricing strategy of business to maximise revenue.
Work across the business to ensure each season is planned and on sale with inventory and processes set to enhance performance
Strive to maximise revenue generation, balancing short term seasonal performance against long-term goals.
BrightonPermanent£70,000 - £80,000
- Finance Analyst
- Based in Brighton
Michael Page Digital are working in partnership with a fast growing agency in Brighton to recruit a Creative Director
BrightonPermanent£35,000 - £55,000
- Working for a niche Brighton based agency
- Must have strong UX and digital design skills
Michael Page Design and Development are working in partnership with an exciting Magento software business in Brighton, who are growing fast. They offer a bespoke and unique offering to the new media market, and are looking to hire a number of exciting Magento Developer positions this year.
BrightonPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Working for an exciting Magento software business
- Must have strong Magento development experience
This is a very broad marketing role with a focus on lead generation to grow the business in the UK market.
BrightonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- A pivotal Marketing Manager role for an International SAAS Software Business
- You must have previous experience in B2B marketing lead generation experience
Our Financial Services focused client based in Brighton are looking to join their successful global team as a Treasury Analyst.
BrightonPermanent£18,000 - £22,000
- International Financial Services firm with an enviable brand
- Senior Treasury Analyst with chance for career progression
Michael Page are looking for a Junior Product Developer to work within the Product team for a creative gifts and products company in Brighton. This fantastic opportunity will be predominantly based with new product development and will require someone who is creative, has excellent communication skills, and someone who is highly analytical.
- Michael Page are looking for a junior product developer in Brighton
- International creative gift business are looking for a junior developer to join
A vibrant and thriving University based near Brighton are looking to hire a Marketing Officer on an initial three month basis with a strong possibility of extending.
BrightonPermanent£21,000 - £25,000
- An exciting role to develop engaging student driven content
- Initial three month contract with a strong potential to extend
We are on the lookout for a tenacious, driven, motivated and consultative Business Development Executive to join the UK's leading coach hire company. Due to success in this market, are client are expanding their sales team across the South Coast of England.
BrightonPermanent£50,000 - £58,000
- UK's leading hire coach services
- An excellent opportunity to maximise earning potential
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a successful and ambitious NAM or SNAM with Top 4 Grocery experience to join this fast growing and exciting FMCG SME as their new Commercial Manager looking after their largest customer, driving further growth and opportunities as the wider business looks to continue expanding after a fantastic growth period.
- Fast Growing and Exciting FMCG Food Brand
- Looking for a Strong Account Manager to drive their Key Customer