42 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: Brighton
This accountancy practice is an excellent practice near Brighton. Their track record of year on year growth means that there is a realistic opportunity for an enthusiastic, motivated candidate to join their expanding firm as an Accounts Senior.
BrightonPermanent£27,000 - £30,000
- Excellent high calibre accoutnancy practice
- Significant growth and progression prospects
An expanding and successful accountancy practice, based in Brighton, has a requirement for an experienced Accountant to join their team, in a role providing accounts, tax and varied general accountancy practice services to a mixed client base. The role provides client contact, relationship management and opportunity to progress and develop your career.
BrightonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Small but very modern accountancy practice
- Excelent growth over the last year
This firm has risen up the ranks of accountancy practices in the South East and has impressive growth plans in place. Because of this stand out growth, they need a qualified accounting manager to lead and develop their current department. Whether you are looking to develop into Partnership or hone your skills for the future, this role will enhance your CV and drive your progression forwards.
BrightonTemporary£40,000 - £50,000
- Excellent client exposure
- Greta progression prospects
Interim Commercial Finance Manager
BrightonTemporary£43,000 - £44,000
- Interim Commercial Finance Manager
- Based in brighton
Great project management opportunity has arisen in the public sector and Government in Brighton for a business change project manager. The successful candidate will be offered an annual salary of circa £44k.
BrightonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Interesting Business Change Project in Central Government
- Great central location in Brighton
The Product Manager will deliver existing and new products to market driving offers, product specifications, and driving targeted propositions to key audience groups. Working closely with other business units you will ensure that all marketing is aligned and will design the customer sales experience and journey.
BrightonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Delivery of existing and new propostions to market
- Development of the evolution pipeline
This is a broad strategic B2B Digital Marketing Manager role, with a strong digital focus. You will be responsible for driving direct leads through both inbound and outbound (phone based) channels using a variety of strategies and tactics from content to data profiling and email campaigns.
BrightonPermanent£14,000 - £16,000
- Working for a FTSE 250 organisation
- Must have experience within a similar role
Michael Page are recruiting a new role for a Sales Consultant to work within one of the UK's largest independent businesses based in Brighton. The role really excels an accomplished candidate to develop further within a culture that is vibrant and rewarding, whilst maintaining a great work life balance.
BrightonPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- One of the UK's largest independent business
- Sales Consultant - Brighton
This FP&A Manager role represents an excellent opportunity to join a growing business at an exciting point in their development. You'll work closely with senior stakeholders, hone your commercial skills and be given an opportunity to progress within the organisation.
BrightonTemporary£250 - £300 per day (£64,995 - £77,994)
- High profile, commercial role with strong career prospects
- Market leading, high growth employer
- To produce timely, accurate management information for the organisation; to perform key reconciliation tasks; to assist with year end processes and statutory accounts preparation.
To lead business partnership with Service Managers and Financial Manager within the organization and providing Finance support to senior management as well as non-Finance professionals in understanding and managing financial performance
- Interim Management Accountant
- Based In Sussex