47 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: Brighton
- Featured JobBrightonPermanent£30,000 - £55,000
Summary of the role:
As an integral part of our Development team, you will be responsible for delivering a clean user experience, as well as writing clean code.
BrightonPermanent£18,000 - £20,000
- Magento Developer - Frontend or Backend Developer
- PHP Developer
As a Opticians Manager of a leading opticians, your role would revolve around customer service and exceeding targets. In this particular role you would need to be very personable and be able to understand the wants/needs of every customer as the vary from person to person. Motivating and leading a team is a responsibility of an Opticians Manager also.
BrightonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Opticians Manager - Retail Management
This firm has risen up the ranks of accountancy practices in the South East and has impressive growth plans in place. Because of this stand out growth, they need a qualified accounting manager to lead and develop their current department. Whether you are looking to develop into Partnership or hone your skills for the future, this role will enhance your CV and drive your progression forwards.
BrightonPermanent£20,000 - £40,000
- Excellent client exposure
- Greta progression prospects
My client is a FTSE 250 and requires a Sales Executive to join an experienced team of market leaders based in Brighton. As part of a team who continue to drive for growth in an established yet fragmented market their brand enables new recruits to establish themselves far quicker than with a competitor.
Liaising with senior management including board directors you will be challenged daily to influence and further your market.
- Brighton based Sales Executive
- Market leader requires stong business developers
Automation Test Engineer. Brighton. Tech Giant
A superb opportunity has become available for an Automation Test engineer to join a world class life technology giant in Crawley. My client will also provide sponsorship if required
- Automation Engineer
- All scripting languages welcome
This Marketing Analyst role based in Brighton is working within the wider marketing team for a well known leading Travel and Tourism brand.
BrightonPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Marketing Analyst
- Travel Brand
I am working on a Branch Manager in Brighton and my clients are looking for candidates with a proven track record within the Care or Domiciliary Care sectors. If you are passionate about delivering the best care whilst driving compliance, then this could be the role for you.
- Have you worked in the Care Home or Dom Care Sector?
- Are you a Registered Manager looking for a new challenge?
Head of Customer Support Unit for the Pensions Regulator in Brighton
- Head of Customer Support Unit for the Pensions Regulator in Brighton
- Contact centre managament, customer services, complaints
Head of Case Management with a Financial Services Regulator in Brighton
BrightonPermanent£28,000 - £40,000
- Head of Case Management with a Financial Services Regulator in Brighton
- Case managment, investigations, project management, risk
This excellent firm are seeking an Audit and Accounts Senior, based in Brighton and are offering a fantastic progression opportunity to become a Manager in the future.
- Excellent Audit and Accounts exposure.
- Fantastic and realistic progression opportunities