11 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: Portsmouth
As a Store Manager of a leading opticians, your role would revolve around customer service and exceeding targets. In this particular role you would need to be very personable and be able to understand the wants/needs of every customer as these do vary from person to person. Our client is a household name based in Havant.
PortsmouthPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Opticians Manager required for leading Opticians brand
- We are eager to speak to successful Optics Managers
Our niche and dynamic client are on the lookout for an experienced and tenacious Sales Manager, initially as maternity cover but with a strong possibility to become fully permanent after 12 months.
The client's ideal candidate will have come from the luxury services industry, services and managing B2B clientele in either hospitality, luxury retail, student accommodation or the core hotel industry.
PortsmouthTemporary£40,000 - £45,000
- UK's leading luxury accomodation provider
- An excellent opportuntity to grow/progress with a niche organisation
An excellent Opportunity for a Marketing Manager to work for a leading B2B Telecommunications business on a 12 month FTC- based in their South Coast Office
PortsmouthPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- An excellent opportunity for a Marketing Manager
- Working for a leading B2B telecommunications business on the South Coast
Michael Page Digital are currently working in partnership with an extremely commercial marketing agency in Portsmouth to hire two Account Director positions
PortsmouthPermanent£26,000 - £30,000
- Working for a leading marketing agency near Portsmouth
- Must have previous agency experience and strong understanding of digital
Michael Page are working in partnership with a National Organisation in the Not for Profit and Charities sector based in Portsmouth to find a skilled Digital Marketing Manager
PortsmouthPermanent£23,000 - £28,000
- A UK National Not For Profit Organisation
- A Skilled Digital Marketing Manager
As a Writer you will be responsible for the creative development and implementation of strategic brand programs, integrated promotions, and digital comms.
This is a hands on role so where you will be expected to deliver to creative standards adhering to all agency processes to ensure consistent quality and output.
PortsmouthPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- A creative Writer position for a Dynamic Marketing Agency
- You must have previous experience in copywriting in a B2B or Agency environment
Recruiting a Supply Chain Manager in Portsmouth within a market leading brand, responsible for end to end Supply Chain activities.
PortsmouthPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Supply Chain Manager opportunity in Portsmouth
- Supply Chain, Manager, Portsmouth
If you would like to work for a successful business that aspires to be the best in its industry; invests extensively in the development of their people and has an ambitious growth strategy; working for my client as a Territory Manager may be the right move for you.
- Territory Sales Manager opportunity based in South East England.
- Reputable branded DIY business.
An opportunity to work for a market leading FMCG company that offers extensive staff training and a competitive salary, then this role may be for you.
PortsmouthTemporary£35 - £36 per hour (£72,794 - £74,874)
- Field Sales Represenative role with leading FMCG company
- £24,000 + bonus + fantastic training
The Purpose of the Senior Property Manager is to assist the Head of Property Management team with all aspects of management of the property portfolio, including interpretation of occupation, leases and tenancies. Formulation of tenancy proposals, liaising with Landlords and Tenants.
- Asset Management, NHS, Leases, tenancies