34 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: Southampton
Reporting to the Managing Director of this £30m t/o subsidiary business, you will be the number 1 in finance and form a crucial part of the Senior Management Team.
- A highly regarded business requires a Senior Finance Manager
- Working in Southampton, the Senior Finance Manager will be a no.1 role
I am currently sourcing for a Financial Accountant - ACCA / ACA / CIMA to work for a highly-reputable retail business based in Southampton. The role will see the successful Financial Accountant - ACCA / ACA / CIMA work closely with the Finance Director to provide a high-class service to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Highly-reputable retail business based in Southampton
- Fully-Qualified Financial Accountant - ACCA / ACA / CIMA
An excellent opportunity for an experienced and motivated Management Accountant - ACCA, ACA, CIMA to join a globally recognised and expanding leisure group in Southampton. The successful Management Accountant - ACCA, ACA, CIMA will play a key role in my client's finance team, delivering quality month-end reporting, forecasts, budgets and long-term business plans, in line with its financial timetable.
- Excellent opportunity for a qualified Management Accountant - ACCA, ACA, CIMA
- Fantastic time to join an expanding, globally recognised leisure organisation
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced and motivated Management Accountant - ACCA, ACA, CIMA to join my client's team in Southampton. The successful Management Accountant - ACCA, ACA, CIMA will play a key role in its finance team to deliver quality month-end reporting, forecasts, budgets and long-term business plans, in line with its financial timetable.
SouthamptonPermanent£55,000 - £70,000
- Excellent opportunity for a qualified Management Accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA)
- Exciting chance to join a thriving business in the travel sector
A leading, Southampton based firm of chartered accountants is looking to recruit the right, Corporate Tax Senior Manager / Associate Director level of professional, in a mixed compliance and advisory focused role, with progression on offer. In a key role, you will deliver solutions to a wide ranging client base and look to take a lead role in the growth and development of the department and clients.
- Higher end Corporate Tax Professional to join a leading chartered accountants
- Based in Southampton, opportunity to carve a key role, in a leading firm.
Michael Page are working with a brilliant local accountancy firm who are looking for an Assistant Manager to join them from a previous role within Accountancy.
SouthamptonPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Assistant Manager - South Coast Accountancy Practice
- Brilliant multi site practice
A great opportunity to work with a Big 4 company in an Exciting Corporate Tax role.
- Great opportunity with a top firm
- Great career prospects
Michael Page are currently working with a great Southampton based accountancy firm who are looking for an Audit manager to join their well established team.
SouthamptonPermanent£38,000 - £43,500
- A highly reputable Indepednent practice with Parking in Southampton
- Excellent client exposure and progression prospects on offer
The Audit Assistant Manager plays a central role within the Assurance department. The successful candidate will take ownership of allocated assignments in a way that meets and exceeds client expectations.
SouthamptonPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Excellent opportunity with a top firm
- An excellent role in a great working enviroment!
Excellent Accounting & Business Services Supervisor opportunity with a Top 20 firm based near Southampton, who have a global reach and provide exciting career development opportunities.
- Exciting Accounting Supervisor opportunity with Top 20 firm near Southampton
- Excellent career development opportunities