263 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: Kent
- Featured JobMaidstonePermanent
As the Product Development Manager, you will project manage the delivery of new products to further enhance the Pineapple product range. You will manage the design and development process, in order to translate specific design briefs into cost effective and production friendly products ready for the market exceeding customer expectations.
Featured JobKentPermanent£46,000 - £53,000
- Established business for over 40 years
- Opportunity to truely enhance the lives of the end users
Head of Marketing - Hugely Influential Trade Body in Kent
Featured JobChathamPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Must have line management experience
- Have experience putting together marketing strategies, and implementing
Based at the Chatham, Kent site, the Production Manager will lead, manage and continually develop the production teams in the achievement of functional objectives that support the Site/Plant and Company Business Plan.
Featured JobGravesendPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Production Manager role with leading FTSE 250 company.
- Opportunity to develop culture and drive continuous improvement.
Based out of the Gravesend / Northfleet site, the Production Leader will lead a Production team in the achievement of functional objectives which support the site business plan.
Featured JobGravesendPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Fantastic Production Leader role with leading FTSE 250 company.
- Excellent Career Progression Plan.
This is an excellent opportunity to join Berendsen as an Engineering Manager at their Gravesend, Kent site which has recently experienced significant investment. As the Engineering Manager you will be responsible for your team and ensuring that the investment on site realises its full potential.
Featured JobTonbridgePermanent£70,000 - £80,000
- Exciting Engineering Manager role with leading FTSE 250 company.
- Opportunity to join a site that is experiencing huge investment.
This is a Key Finance Director appointment for Boddingtons Plastics. Forming part of the senior leadership team you will have a broad and varied remit, which will included the coaching of the lean finance team, development of the finance systems, and forming a key part of the Senior Leadership team.
The company has enjoyed remarkable success since 2009, and are geared for future growth and expansion.
KentPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Rapidly Growing Injection Moulding and manufacturing business.
- Key leadership position responsible for delivering success.
Joining the existing Purchasing and Procurement team in Kent, the Purchasing Manager will be responsible for creating, developing and driving purchasing strategies, negotiating best terms, initiating supplier development and optimising partnerships with suppliers.
KentPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Do you have what it takes to develop, lead and execute the purchasing strategy?
- Exciting opportunity to join a growing business
This is a new Customer Marketing Manager opportunity for the UK division of a Global FMCG business. It is an exciting opportunity to make your mark across category and shopper marketing.
- Exciting Customer Marketing Manager role with Global FMCG company!
- You must bring a passion for category, shopper and insights
European Sales Manager - OTC will be responsible for developing and managing a portfolio of retail and distributor's accounts across Europe to deliver sustainable, profitable growth for the business. This is a truly autonomous role that will see you defining and delivering strategy for the European retail/pharmacy market. This is a great opportunity to take fantastic brands with strong NPD pipeline to EMEA market.
- Developing and managing a network of distributors across Europe
- South East Location