235 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: Kent
- Featured JobCanterburyPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
A boutique Tax practice in Canterbury is looking for a senior tax professional to join their ever expanding team, in a role where you will offer tax advice to the team and act as the in house tax counsel, consulting on a wide range of tax related issues.
- Progressive boutique Tax Practice looking for new Senior Tax Accountant
- Fantastic Opportunity to join an ever expanding team
The Export Sales Manager role will be responsible for developing and executing a business plan for export, which will create significant sustainable growth in the chosen global markets for Pineapple Contracts export products.
Based from Pineapple Contracts brand new head office and manufacturing facility in Kent you will lead the business through this exciting time of growth into Europe.
- Fantastic Export Sales Manager role based in Kent
- Opportunity to be responsible for all growth across Europe.
As the Product Development Manager, you will project manage the delivery of new products to further enhance the Pineapple product range. You will manage the design and development process, in order to translate specific design briefs into cost effective and production friendly products ready for the market exceeding customer expectations.
Featured JobKentPermanent£46,000 - £53,000
- Established business for over 40 years
- Opportunity to truely enhance the lives of the end users
Head of Marketing - Hugely Influential Trade Body in Kent
Featured JobGravesendPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Must have line management experience
- Have experience putting together marketing strategies, and implementing
Based out of the Gravesend / Northfleet site, the Production Leader will lead a Production team in the achievement of functional objectives which support the site business plan.
Featured JobGravesendPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Fantastic Production Leader role with leading FTSE 250 company.
- Excellent Career Progression Plan.
This is an excellent opportunity to join Berendsen as an Engineering Manager at their Gravesend, Kent site which has recently experienced significant investment. As the Engineering Manager you will be responsible for your team and ensuring that the investment on site realises its full potential.
Featured JobTonbridgePermanent£70,000 - £80,000
- Exciting Engineering Manager role with leading FTSE 250 company.
- Opportunity to join a site that is experiencing huge investment.
This is a Key Finance Director appointment for Boddingtons Plastics. Forming part of the senior leadership team you will have a broad and varied remit, which will included the coaching of the lean finance team, development of the finance systems, and forming a key part of the Senior Leadership team.
The company has enjoyed remarkable success since 2009, and are geared for future growth and expansion.
- Rapidly Growing Injection Moulding and manufacturing business.
- Key leadership position responsible for delivering success.
Michael Page HR is working with this exciting business as they go through a period of growth, as a result they are now looking for an HR Adviser to join their team in a newly created role.
KentPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Excellent opportunity to join a brand named business in Kent
- Varied generalist role working in a fantastic team
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing business as the site technical manager. With the business having recently invested heavily as part of their plan to double their turnover, this is a chance to come in and make your mark in a supportive working environment.
MaidstonePermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Fast growing chilled foods business
- Family environment - experience of up to date BRC standards important
Unique Direct Marketing Manager position based in Maidstone Kent for a leading Consumer Brand.
- Exciting Direct Marketing Manager position based in Maidstone
- Direct Marketing experience essential.