South West England
723 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: South West England
- Featured JobBridgwaterPermanent£50,000 - £53,000
Kier Services Environmental are seeking an experienced Commercial Accountant to cover multiple sites in the South West.
- Commercial Site Accountant
- Leading Global FTSE 250 Business
Michael Page Treasury are proud to be retained with Imperial Brands Plc who are seeking a new Senior Treasury Manager following a restructure within the team. The Senior Treasury Manager will lead the Front Office team in Financing, FX and Risk management.
It is an integral role in the Treasury team, reporting in to the Director of Treasury and has direct line management responsibility of 4 individuals.
Featured JobBristolPermanent£45,000 - £65,000
- Front Office - Senior Treasury Manager role
- Exciting opportunity with Imperial Brands Plc in Bristol
McFeggan Brown is a family owned business with over 30 year's experience in the office interiors market. The company has grown steadily in recent years, and are now embarking on a bold and exciting business development strategy to increase growth by at least 50% over the next 2 years.
Featured JobNewton AbbotPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Fantastic Sales Leadership opportunity
- Rapidly expanding office design fit out and refurbishment solution provider
Excellent opportunity to join a leading business as a QSHE advisor.
Featured JobCambornePermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- FTSE250 Business
- Excellent Opportunity
The Production Leader, Camborne, will lead a Production team in the achievement of functional objectives which support the site business plan ensuring there are appropriately qualified and educated staff for specific tasks and production areas.
Featured JobYeovilPermanent£75,000 - £85,000
- FTSE 250 business
- Exciting opportunity to join a market leader
As Operations Director you will ensure all current and future projects are delivered in a time and effective manner. You will be empowered to manage, develop and mentor the Project Management Team (Project & Site) and Head of Technical Design; ensuring that the company culture, best working practices and standards are adhered to at all times. Previous project management and retail delivery experience within the commercial fit out sector is essential.
Featured JobCambornePermanent£30,000 - £33,540
- Opportunity to join a leading & premium international retail fit-out specialist
- Unique role for an experienced Operations Director with retail experience
Based out of the Camborne, Cornwall site, the Production Leader will lead a Production team in the achievement of functional objectives which support the site business plan.
Featured JobGloucestershirePermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Fantastic Production Leader role with leading FTSE 250 company.
- Opportunity to drive continuous improvement within a forward thinking business.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven hunter sales individual to join Mahr, a market leading manufacturer of innovative and high-quality Precision Engineering equipment.
Featured JobBristolPermanent£45,000 - £53,000
- Excellent Opportunity
This role is pivotal to their clients as well as to their own business and, for the right candidate, there is potential for career progression and equity participation in the future.
- Career progression and equity participation in the future.
- Salary - £45,000 - £53,000