South West England
853 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: South West England
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobBristolPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
Due to their success,our client is looking for 1 Technical Sales Engineer to join the team:. Don't miss out on this rare opportunity to join a business who invest and develop their people: Working in a dynamic environment with the latest technologically advanced measuring equipment.
- Technical sales opportunities within Fischer Instrumentation (GB) Ltd.
- Chance for hard-working employees to enjoy career longevity and job satisfaction
Commercial Director required for an innovative manufacturer of floor protection products.
- Commercial Director
- Consumer Durables
This is an excellent opportunity for a sales professional with an interest in current affairs and public policy to join a forward thinking and growing professional organisation in the role of Business Development Manager. This opportunity is ideal for someone who has demonstrable track record of selling into several different sectors.
Featured JobSouth West EnglandPermanent
- Must have a consultative Business Development background.
- Highly respected events organisation working alongside the public sector.
A high profile and involved role in a subsidiary of one of the UK's top PLCs
- Major UK PLC
- Strong succession opportunity
As Design Manager at HAB Housing you will be responsible for introducing and managing processes that co-ordinate the day-to-day functions of the Design, Sales, Finance and Delivery teams in the efficient delivery of projects; bringing new thinking (e.g. on systems, technology, sustainability, innovation) and objectives to the business to maximise the efficiency of the design processes and the richness of the commercial offer.
Featured JobBristolPermanent£45,000 - £65,000
- HAB are a design-led ethical developer, house-builder and innovative creator
- This managerial appointment is a key building block in HAB's growth strategy
McFeggan Brown is a family owned business with over 30 year's experience in the office interiors market. The company has grown steadily in recent years, and are now embarking on a bold and exciting business development strategy to increase growth by at least 50% over the next 2 years.
Featured JobCambornePermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Fantastic Sales Leadership opportunity
- Rapidly expanding office design fit out and refurbishment solution provider
The Production Leader, Camborne, will lead a Production team in the achievement of functional objectives which support the site business plan ensuring there are appropriately qualified and educated staff for specific tasks and production areas.
Featured JobBristolPermanent£45,000 - £53,000
- FTSE 250 business
- Exciting opportunity to join a market leader
This role is pivotal to their clients as well as to their own business and, for the right candidate, there is potential for career progression and equity participation in the future.
Featured JobSouth West EnglandPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Career progression and equity participation in the future.
- Salary - £45,000 - £53,000
To develop and retain the existing customer base and secure revenue and profitability of new customers by delivering exceptional levels of service and building relationships between Clinical Solutions and the customer.
The role holder must have the ability to demonstrate the organisations Vision, Strategy and Values aligned to Determination, Empowerment, Teamwork, Caring, Safety, and Integrity
- Regional Sales Manager Role with Healthcare Clinical Solutions
- Workwear regional sales role covering South West
This Estate Accountant role is a newly created position, managing and coordinating the financial activities from a family's numerous business and personal interests under one roof.
- Are you a qualified accountant, looking for part-time work?
- Do you live in/near north Gloucestershire?