38 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: Cornwall
- Featured JobCambornePermanent£25,000 - £30,000
The Production Leader, Camborne, will lead a Production team in the achievement of functional objectives which support the site business plan ensuring there are appropriately qualified and educated staff for specific tasks and production areas.
- FTSE 250 business
- Exciting opportunity to join a market leader
This role is for an Online Trading Manager based in Cornwall for a 12m FTC with the possibility to become Permanent. My client is looking for someone to start ASAP and ideally no later than mid June.
- 12m FTC - Possiblity to become permanent - Online Trading Manager
- looking for a step up or exposur for a lovely well known high street brand
A highly successful and growing firm of chartered accountants is searching for an Accounts Semi-Senior to join their team, based in their Truro offices.
- Accounts Semi-Senior required to join a growing accountancy practice in Truro
- Technical skill development, client responsibility and opportunity to progress
A highly successful accountancy practice with offices in Truro is searching for a qualified ACA or ACCA Accounts and Audit Senior to join them in a role with genuine progression and development potential.
CornwallPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Accounts and Audit Senior required to join a leading Truro accountancy practice
- Accounts and Audit skills required in a firm providing progression
The Site Manager will over see all areas of the build from setting out (including roads and sewers), infrastructure works, groundwork, construction through to completion and handover. They must also organise and prioritise the work of the site team, control and co-ordinate the attendance and number of subcontractors on site, resolve queries, problems and conflicts at site level.
LauncestonPermanent£44,000 - £45,000
- Oppurtunity to work with an experienced sustainable property development company
- You will have a varied workload and opportunities for personal development
Do you want to join a fast paced business where colleagues are focused on providing exceptional customer care? You will have a passion for making a difference and understand the difference high quality healthcare advice and medication can make to patients. If this sounds like you, please apply.
TruroPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Are you a qualified business looking to join a market leading business?
- I am working on an exciting opportunity in Launceston
A highly regarded, successful and well established accountancy practice, based in Truro, Cornwall, is searching for a Manager with progression on offer, as a result of combined growth and succession planning with the firm. The firm and role will be ideal for a qualified, profession based, career background experienced qualified Senior or ideally Manager, with genuine ambitions to progress in the right firm and environment towards partnership.
CornwallPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Manager with progression on offer to join a Truro based firm of accountants
- Partner progression on offer in this, growing, reputable accountancy practice.
My client, a global leader in its field, is looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Manager. This role is based in the heart of rural Cornwall.
TruroPermanent£33,000 - £45,000
- Exciting digital role in the heart of Cornwall
- Broad digital role
A highly successful, growing accountancy practice, based in Truro, undergoing continued growth is looking make a key addition to their team as a Tax Manager , in a mixed tax role, across both compliance, but also providing significant tax and accounting advisory services, to a varied client base. The opportunity provides a superb opportunity for the right professional, with progression on offer.
CamelfordPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- Tax Manager to join a leading Truro firm of chartered accountants
- Advisory, mixed tax & accounting project work on offer, carving a pivotal role
This is a high profile role which business partners the General Manager (GM) and the Site Leadership Team to arrive at the best business decisions and to support and influence site general management in the development and implementation of the site strategy. Provides financial leadership and sound judgement (both operational and commercial) to support value adding decisions. Plays a key part in the site transformational agenda.
- Are you able to operate as a key member of the Site Leadership Team?
- Do you have the ability to Business Partner and influence Senior Stakeholders?