32 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: Cornwall
- Featured JobCambornePermanent£25,000 - £30,000
The Production Leader, Camborne, will lead a Production team in the achievement of functional objectives which support the site business plan ensuring there are appropriately qualified and educated staff for specific tasks and production areas.
BudePermanent£18,500 - £21,000
- FTSE 250 business
- Exciting opportunity to join a market leader
My client is looking for a Restaurant Manager who has a strong background in leading and motivating a team
- Michael Page are seeking a Restaurant Manager
- Restaurant Manager required for leading Garden Centre Chain
Communications Manager required for excellent opportunity with a Cornwall based consumer product business.
St. AustellPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Communications Manager required for Cornwall based consumer durables business
- Exciting opportunity for a Communications Manager to join a fantastic business
Michael Page are working closely with a highly regarded, successful and well established accountancy practice, based in St. Austell, Cornwall, searching for a Manager with Partner Progression on offer, as a result of combined growth and succession planning with the firm. The firm and role will be ideal for a qualified, profession based, career background Manager, with genuine ambitions to progress in the right firm and environment towards partnership.
TruroPermanent£35,000 - £48,000
- A successful Cornwall accountancy practice is looking to recruit a Manager.
- Partner progressionon on offer in this, growing, reputable accountancy practice.
A career opportunity within a regional leading, growing and highly regarded firm of Truro accountants, has arisen for a career focused, qualified ACA/ACCA/CTA practice professional, to join this team as Manager with progression, on offer, in a role offering genuine path towards partnership and director level.
CornwallPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Manager with progression on offer to join a Truro based firm of accountants
- Pivotal role in a growing accountancy practice, progression to partner potential
A highly regarded and successful accountancy practice based in East Cornwall, has a requirement for an experienced Manager / Senior Manager to join their team in a role focused dealing within the firms growing, agricultural and landed estate specialism. Career progression and development is on offer, in a pivotal role.
FalmouthPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Manager or Senior Manager to join a Launceston accountancy practice
- Career progression and development on offer in this accountancy practice
An expanding and well established accountancy practice based in Falmouth, Cornwall has a requirement for an experienced Manager / Senior Manager to join their team, as a result of combined growth and planning for future development of the firm.
- Managerial role with progression within a Falmouth accountants
- Career progression and route to develop on offer in this growing firm
This role is for an Online Trading Manager based in Cornwall for a 12m FTC with the possibility to become Permanent. My client is looking for someone to start ASAP and ideally no later than mid June.
- 12m FTC - Possiblity to become permanent - Online Trading Manager
- looking for a step up or exposur for a lovely well known high street brand
Carry out all aspects of the day to day running of the sales information centre in accordance with the customer journey and to maintain necessary records and documentation during all stages of the sales progress
TruroPermanent£16,000 - £24,000
- Excellent Sales Advisor opportunity
- Be in charge of your own housing site
A successful and growing chartered accountancy practice, based in Truro is searching for an Accounts Senior to join their team.
- Accounts Senior required to join a growing accountancy practice in Truro
- Technical skill development, client responsibility and opportunity to progress