31 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: Cornwall
- Featured JobCambornePermanent£25,000 - £30,000
The Production Leader, Camborne, will lead a Production team in the achievement of functional objectives which support the site business plan ensuring there are appropriately qualified and educated staff for specific tasks and production areas.
Featured JobCambornePermanent£30,000 - £33,540
- FTSE 250 business
- Exciting opportunity to join a market leader
Based out of the Camborne, Cornwall site, the Production Leader will lead a Production team in the achievement of functional objectives which support the site business plan.
LiskeardPermanent£32,000 - £38,000
- Fantastic Production Leader role with leading FTSE 250 company.
- Opportunity to drive continuous improvement within a forward thinking business.
A highly successful accountants, based in Liskeard, undergoing sustained growth and expansion, is searching for a Client Manager to join the firm, in a role offering significant progression and genuine development potential, as a key addition to this team.
St. AustellPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Client Manager required join a growing Liskeard accountancy practice.
- Key addition with genuine opportunity to progress, in an expanding firm.
The Financial Planning & Reporting Analyst will be the primary co-ordinator of FP&A processes. The principle objective is to fuse together the individual sources of management information and business intelligence into a coherent and consistent message.
- Global organisation with operations in Cornwall
- Budgeting, forecasting and reporting responsibilities
Our manufacturing client is currently recruiting a hands on Financial Controller with a strong commercial finance background.
CornwallPermanent£28,000 - £32,000
- Exciting opportunity in a growing manufacturing business in Cornwall
- Would suit a hands on Financial Controller looking to add value to the Business
Major international company are looking to recruit for a Shift Manager at their site in Cornwall.
TruroPermanent£28,000 - £35,000
- Succesful company with huge turnover
- Looking for someone to influence production with world class manufacturing
A respected and growing firm of chartered accountants, based in Truro, is searching for a qualified ACA or ACCA, Assistant Manager to join the team in a role offering progression and development potential, as a key addition, working on wide ranging clients, providing accounting, tax and wider advisory services.
BudePermanent£35,000 - £39,500
- Assistant Manager to join a leading Truro accountancy practice
- Client relationship building role, delivering on accounts, tax and advisory.
Assistant Site Manager - Private Residential Developer. Building and Construction. Multiple locations across all of Cornwall including Bude and Truro
St. AustellPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Must have previous New Build Residential experience
- Mapped out clear pipe line of work
Michael Page are working closely with a highly regarded, successful and well established accountancy practice, based in St. Austell, Cornwall, searching for a Manager with Partner Progression on offer, as a result of combined growth and succession planning with the firm. The firm and role will be ideal for a qualified, profession based, career background Manager, with genuine ambitions to progress in the right firm and environment towards partnership.
PenzancePermanent£30,000 - £42,000
- A successful Cornwall accountancy practice is looking to recruit a Manager.
- Partner progressionon on offer in this, growing, reputable accountancy practice.
An opportunity for a qualified ACA, ACCA Client Manager has arisen in West Cornwall, working for this highly regarded & successful firm of chartered accountants with excellent progression prospects, as a result of positive, ongoing growth and planning for the future development of this leading regional firm.
- Client Manager required join a growing Cornwall accountancy practice.
- Key, pivotal role in this growing, successful and reputable firm of accountants