27 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: Plymouth
- Featured JobPlymouthPermanent
As a result of new business growth and product development, my client is seeking a Business Development Manager to continue to develop opportunities in Europe, the Middle East and Africa, and across the organisation's full portfolio.
- International Business Development
- Risk Assessment
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading Global Organisation. As the Financial Manager for the manufacturing site in Plymouth, you will lead a team and report directly into the Financial Controller.
PlymouthPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Finance Manager
- Finance Manager - Global Manufacturing Organisation
A highly successful accountancy practice, based in Plymouth, is searching for an experienced Tax Senior to join their team to manage the provision of personal and corporate tax services to their varied client base, in a mixed tax role, with increasing responsibility, client contact and involvement in advisory and planning work, on offer. The firm is looking for a key addition, where you will have opportunity to progress in your tax career.
PlymouthPermanent£20,000 - £24,000
- Tax Senior required to join a leading Plymouth based accountancy pratice
- Technical skill development, client responsibility and opportunity to progress
Due to expansion a global engineering manufacturer supplying components to the Aerospace, defence and industrial engineering market are seeking to employ an internal sales professional to be developed into an external customer facing professional
PlymouthPermanent£16,000 - £17,000
- Fantastic career opportunity
- Engineering sales role
As a Sales Advisor, your role would involve essentially ensuring constant sales are made and that excellent customer service is always provided. Within this role the customer journey is the pivotal part, you would play a key role in being an ambassador of this within store, assisting fellow advisors and developing your skills further on this topic.
PlymouthPermanent£48,000 - £53,000
- Retail Sales Advisor
- Permanent Position
Site Manager - 5* Premium Residential Developer Plymouth
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a quality driven and customer focused Senior Site Manager working for a 5* Residential House Building developer, reporting to the Exeter Regional Office. As Site Manager you will be working as part of the Regional project delivery team covering the Devon Region.
PlymouthPermanent£37,000 - £42,000
- Excellent opportunity to work for a leading 5* National Residential Developer
- Career progression coupled with industry leading salary and package on offer
A leading accountancy practice, based in Plymouth, has a requirement for an Audit Assistant Manager to join their team, in a role and firm offering excellent progression prospects and development potential.
PlymouthPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Audit Assistant Manager to join this leading Plymouth accountancy practice
- Career progression on offer, in this leading and growing firm of accountants.
A leading firm of chartered accountants, based in Plymouth, has a requirement, for the right qualified ACA, ACCA practice professional to join this firm as a Senior Manager in a pivotal role and addition to this successful and growing firm, in a role providing progression prospects and development potential for the right, career focused professional.
PlymouthPermanent£24,000 - £32,000
- Senior Manager to join this growing Plymouth Accountancy Practice
- Pivotal, key role in a reputable and successful firm of accountants.
A highly successful, well established and regarded accountancy practice, based in Plymouth, has a requirement for a Senior / Client Manager, with a background working in the profession, to join their team , in a role offering development, client contact and increasing responsibility. The role has arisen through positive growth and developments within the firm.
PlymouthPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Senior / Client Manager to join a Plymouth based accountancy practice
- Progression and development on offer, in this accountancy practice
A well established accountancy practice, based in Plymouth, is searching for a qualified, ACA / ACCA Client Manager to join their team, in a key role within the firm.
- Manager required to join a growing accountancy practice based in Plymouth
- Client contact and career progression on offer in this successful firm.