27 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: Plymouth
- Featured JobPlymouthPermanent
As a result of new business growth and product development, my client is seeking a Business Development Manager to continue to develop opportunities in Europe, the Middle East and Africa, and across the organisation's full portfolio.
PlymouthTemporary£250 - £300 per day (£64,995 - £77,994)
- International Business Development
- Risk Assessment
To Manage the development and implementation of individual projects within certain segments of the business, from idea generation to execution. Ensuring that regionally led projects are deployed into the UK business right first time on time.
PlymouthPermanent£35,000 - £42,000
- FMCG Project Manager
- From idea generation to execution, getting product to market
A highly successful, well established accountancy practice, based in Plymouth is searching for an experienced, Mixed Tax Manager to join the firm in a pivotal role, managing the provision of personal and corporate tax compliance services to the firms varied client base, along with delivering on wide ranging tax planning and advisory projects. You will also manager and support the tax team, with a clear progression path on offer.
PlymouthPermanent£35,000 - £42,000
- Tax Manager to join a Plymouth based firm of accountants, with progression.
- Key addition with genuine opportunity to progress in a growing firm.
Michael Page are partnering with a progressive, growth focused, independent accountancy practice, based in Plymouth, Devon, searching for a career focused, qualified ACA/ACCA Manager, to join their team. You will play a key role in the long term direction and development of this firm, joining the management group, managing a varied corporate, OMB focused. client portfolio, with genuine progression potential on offer.
PlymouthPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- A Manager is required to join a growing accountancy practice based in Plymouth
- Career progression and clear path on offer in this successful, independent firm.
A highly successful accountancy practice, based in Plymouth, is searching for an experienced Tax Senior to join their team to manage the provision of personal and corporate tax services to their varied client base, in a mixed role, with increasing responsibility, client contact and involvement in advisory and planning work, on offer. The firm is looking for a key addition, where you will have opportunity to progress in your career.
PlymouthPermanent£24,000 - £32,000
- Tax Senior required to join a leading Plymouth based accountancy pratice
- Technical skill development, client responsibility and opportunity to progress
A highly successful, well established and regarded accountancy practice, based in Plymouth, has a requirement for a Senior / Client Manager, with a background working in the profession, to join their team , in a role offering development, client contact and increasing responsibility. The role has arisen through positive growth and developments within the firm.
PlymouthPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Senior / Client Manager to join a Plymouth based accountancy practice
- Progression and development on offer, in this accountancy practice
A leading firm of chartered accountants, based in Plymouth, has a requirement, for the right qualified ACA, ACCA practice professional to join this firm as a Senior Manager in a pivotal role and addition to this successful and growing firm, in a role providing progression prospects and development potential for the right, career focused professional.
PlymouthPermanent£33,000 - £42,000
- Senior Manager to join this growing Plymouth Accountancy Practice
- Pivotal, key role in a reputable and successful firm of accountants.
A well established accountancy practice, based in Plymouth, is searching for a Senior Client Services Manager to join their team, in a key role within this highly reputable and successful firm of chartered accountants. The partners are planning for the future growth and development of the firm, planning for potential succession and long term development and therefore the opportunity presents an excellent career path for the right professional.
PlymouthPermanent£18,000 - £24,000
- Senior Client Services Manager required to join a Plymouth accountancy firm
- Career progression and development on offer in this accountancy practice
A highly successful and growing firm of accountants in Plymouth, is searching for an Semi Senior / Senior Accountant, or suitably, practice experienced professional, to join their team. You will carve a key role in this team and progress in your career, with support on offer to pursue ACCA or ACA, or can equally suit a qualified AAT, or experienced only, practice background Semi Senior/ Senior, looking to build on their experience further.
PlymouthPermanent£35,000 - £43,000
- Semi Senior / Senior Accountant to join a Plymouth accountancy practice.
- Client contact and development on offer in this firm, based in Plymouth
A Plymouth based accountancy practice has a requirement for a Client Portfolio Manager into the team . The firm and opportunity presents genuine career progression prospects for a Manager level accountancy practice professional, looking for an opportunity with a progression path on offer.
- Client Portfolio Manager to join a growing firm in Plymouth
- Client contact, progression to potential Partner/Director on offer.