11 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: Bournemouth
- BournemouthPermanent£42,500 - £48,500
A dynamic and varied workload in a worldwide recognised firm. Provides an excellent range of work for someone with a solid tax background wishing to build on their experience
BournemouthPermanent£18,000 - £20,000
- Excellent opportunity with a top firm
- An excellent role in a great working enviroment!
A technology driven firm of Accountants, specialising in the provision of accountancy, taxation and company advice to limited company contractors. We offer a bespoke on-line accounting solution, which is tailored specifically to our clients, along with delivering the highest level of service.
Due to a period of significant growth we are looking for a Tax Senior to join our elite team.
BournemouthPermanent£33,000 - £37,000
- Tax Senior required for a well respected accountancy practice
- Excellent opportunity with career prospects
This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified Accounts Senior to join a highly reputable practice in Bournemouth.
Qualified or part-qualified accountant with exposure to accounts work
Large, well established Independent Practice
- A well recognised prestigious practice based in Bournemouth.
- Exposure to a variety of SMEs and Large clients.
Full range of privately funded family matters for Family Solicitor.
BournemouthPermanent£70,000 - £75,000
- Excellent opportunity for a Family Solicitor to join a top tier firm
- Real career progression
Residential construction on the south coast growing at a rapid pace. Our client is at the centre of this growth, they are an established reputable brand with enviable results and ambitious plans to expand.
This role will be integral to the future plans for this business driving, quality and productivity across the region.
Construction Manager - Established, Growing Developer - Bournemouth - Building and Construction
BournemouthPermanent£38,000 - £42,000
- Role oversees the entire region with Contracts Manager reporting to this role
- Experience in a developer working as a Constrcution/Contracts Manager essential
I am working with a rapidly growing Care Home business who are increasing the number of residents and care homes across the estate. You will report into the Registered Manager and will need to be a Registered Nurse with an up to date PIN. This is a great opportunity to join a business at the start of their journey with the opportunity to influence the team from the off. If you would like to find out more, then please apply.
- Are you a Registered Nurse with managerial experience?
- I am working with a growing care home business on the South Coast
We are currently looking for an Assistant Store Manager for a unique and extremely rewarding retailer in Winton.
- Leading organisation looking for an Assistant Store Manager
- Michael Page are seeking an Assistant Store Manager
BournemouthPermanent£13,000 - £15,000
- Excellent career progression at a top tier firm
- Top Legal 500 firm
Michael Page have a great opportunity for an Assistant Store Manager to join a top tier charity retailer in Bournemouth
BournemouthTemporary£55,000 - £60,000
- Michael Page are looking for an Assistant Store Manager in Bournemouth
- Leading charity business are looking for an Assistant Manager in Bournemouth
This Temporary Project Accountant role is an excellent opportunity for you to support the Finance Director and a make a real different in shaping the business processes.
- Exciting opportunity to join a leading UK company as a Project Accountant
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills required