10 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: Bournemouth
- BournemouthPermanent£42,500 - £48,500
A dynamic and varied workload in a worldwide recognised firm. Provides an excellent range of work for someone with a solid tax background wishing to build on their experience
BournemouthPermanent£18,000 - £20,000
- Excellent opportunity with a top firm
- An excellent role in a great working enviroment!
A technology driven firm of Accountants, specialising in the provision of accountancy, taxation and company advice to limited company contractors. We offer a bespoke on-line accounting solution, which is tailored specifically to our clients, along with delivering the highest level of service.
Due to a period of significant growth we are looking for a Tax Senior to join our elite team.
BournemouthPermanent£33,000 - £37,000
- Tax Senior required for a well respected accountancy practice
- Excellent opportunity with career prospects
This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified Accounts Senior to join a highly reputable practice in Bournemouth.
Qualified or part-qualified accountant with exposure to accounts work
Large, well established Independent Practice
BournemouthPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- A well recognised prestigious practice based in Bournemouth.
- Exposure to a variety of SMEs and Large clients.
I am currently recruiting for a brilliant tax role based near Bournemouth for a top 20 firm. They are looking for a Tax Senior / Assistant Manager with a proven track record within practice. Applicants must be ATT or CTA qualified and looking for a role in which you can progress.
BournemouthPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- A fantastic Mixed Tax opportunity in a Top 20 practice.
- ATT and/ or CTA qualifications essential
As Finance Manager you will be fully responsible for all aspects of accounting throughout the organisation. Working closely with the Finance Director you will play a pivotal role in driving best value for this small but socially imperative not for profit.
BournemouthPermanent£40,000 - £48,000
- Small but dynamic not for profit organisation
- Bournemouth based
As Business Accountant you will be the first line of support to all non financial stakeholders within the defined remit. you will be working as part of a team of Business Accountants who all have their own client base and this role will dovetail in to this structure. Due to the organisation going through an exciting period of change and modernisation the finance function has become more and more important to the lean running of the business.
- Real life work balance opportunity
- Business partnering and stakeholder management
Full range of privately funded family matters for Family Solicitor.
BournemouthPermanent£70,000 - £75,000
- Excellent opportunity for a Family Solicitor to join a top tier firm
- Real career progression
Residential construction on the south coast growing at a rapid pace. Our client is at the centre of this growth, they are an established reputable brand with enviable results and ambitious plans to expand.
This role will be integral to the future plans for this business driving, quality and productivity across the region.
Construction Manager - Established, Growing Developer - Bournemouth - Building and Construction
- Role oversees the entire region with Contracts Manager reporting to this role
- Experience in a developer working as a Constrcution/Contracts Manager essential
- Excellent career progression at a top tier firm
- Top Legal 500 firm
The role of Technical Account Manager is integral to the company progression and will require the individual to maintain and grow current customer base and win new business where achievable. You will be the first line of contact Clients with regards to sales, maintenance and technical support. As a small company with great potential you will be required to work as part of an inclusive, hard working team.
- Exciting position for sales people with engineering backgrounds
- Client facing role in growing marine company working 50/50 Field/Office