39 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: Swindon
- SwindonPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading financial services organisation as a Wintel Analyst based in Swindon
SwindonPermanent£22,000 - £27,000
- Wintel Analyst - 2nd/3rd Line
- Wintel Analyst - Windows Technology
This role is working as part of a high performing team within a National Firm of Accountants.
- Working closely with clients
- supporting the preparation of accounts and tax returns
This role is a senior leadership position and would be instrumental in growing the UK business by delivering a "world-class" internal service offering.
A highly acquisitive organisation my client is continuing to grow both organically and via M&A, and the Head of UK Finance SSC would be involved in significant integration projects across all UK business units.
SwindonPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- A fantastic opportunity to lead a growing and best-in-class UK Finance SSC
- Global US organisation with strong career progression opportunities
This is an exciting opportunity to join a major media organisation as an IT Change Manager based in Swindon.
SwindonPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- IT Change Manager - ITIL Service Management experience essential
- IT Change Manager - Ability to manage risks vital
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading supply chain organisation as an IT Project Manager based in Swindon.
SwindonPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- IT Project Manager - Strong SDLC experience essential
- IT Project Manager - Supply chain/logistics experience highly desirable
You will be joining a vibrant well established team. An environment that drives career progression. This role is based in Swindon with lots of client exposure and a degree of autonomy as an Audit Senior
- Acting as an audit senior.
- Preparation of statutory accounts.
A exciting opportunity has arisen to join a FSTE 250 company as Procurement Manager within their Facilities Category. Dealing with both a mixture of hard and soft FM you will support and develop effective category strategies with support of the Senior Procurement Manager.
SwindonPermanent£25,000 - £35,000
- Procurement Manager
- FTSE 250 Company
Our Client in Swindon are a growing and require a Accounts Senior / Supervisor to join the team and help with the growing portfolio of clients.
- Must have experience in general pracitce
- Must have at least 4 years working in a hands on Accountancy role in Practice
A diligent and professional Management Accountant to report directly to the Financial Director
- Management Accountany role
- A key supporting role for the company Financial Director
A Finance Manager role to provide financial support to the business unit head, to maintain financial integrity and lead the financial business planning and reporting processes.
- A Financial Management position
- An exciting role for a strong leader