34 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: Swindon
- SwindonPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading financial services organisation as a Wintel Analyst based in Swindon
SwindonPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Wintel Analyst - Hyper V experience essential
- Wintel Analyst - Strong technical background vital
A Global Manufacturing Organisation are looking for an experienced Financial Reporting Manager to be based in Swindon.
SwindonPermanent£45,000 - £48,000
- Experience in Financial Accounting
- Experience of Managing a team
The Retail Benefits Accountant will be an integral part of the business as it goes through a period of change and growth. This is an exciting time to join and you will have exposure to senior stakeholder and add commercial value to the business.
SwindonPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- looking for a Commercial Finance role
- Wants Business Partnering experience
You will be joining a vibrant well established team. An environment that drives career progression. This role is based in Swindon with lots of client exposure and a degree of autonomy as an Audit Senior
SwindonPermanent£17,000 - £25,000
- Acting as an audit senior.
- Preparation of statutory accounts.
This bookkeeping role is to work within an established team of 4 other colleagues. Depending on the person this role can be the more senior role in the team and have a hand in helping other colleagues.
SwindonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Must have previous Bookkeeping experience in Practice
- Client focussed with excellent communication skills
Corporate Tax Manager position for In House Team
SwindonPermanent£30,000 - £38,000
- Corporate Tax Manager
- Swindon Based In House Role
Tax Analyst Position with Global Business in Swindon
SwindonPermanent£25,000 - £29,000
- Tax Analyst Role
- Great Opportunity with Global Business
As a Opticians Manager of a leading opticians, your role would revolve around customer service and exceeding targets. In this particular role you would need to be very personable and be able to understand the wants/needs of every customer as the vary from person to person. Motivating and leading a team is a responsibility of an Opticians Manager also.
SwindonPermanent£60,000 - £75,000
- Opticians Manager - Retail
Senior Finance Business Partnering role supporting the Operations Director and Operations management team, through the interpretation and presentation of high quality financial and non financial information to drive more effective decision making.
SwindonPermanent£18,000 - £27,000
- Do you have finance business partnering experience?
- Have you worked with operations in a Supply Chain environment?
Brilliant regional accountancy firm are looking for an experienced bookkeeper or Account Semi senior candidate. The responsibilities for this role are to Prepare company accounts to Trial Balance, or ideally up to Draft level.
- Must have current UK Practice experience
- MUST be able to prepare accounts to TB or ideally Draft level