37 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: Swindon
- SwindonPermanent£33,000 - £45,000
The role is leading a great quality team of Tax professionals. Working closely with the partners and clients.
SwindonPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Very exciting Tax opportunity to Manage a great team
- Growing, market leading independent practice
A leading firm of chartered accountants is searching for a qualified, portfolio client manager to join the practice in a role offering autonomy, progression and development potential. On site Parking Available
SwindonPermanent£32,000 - £38,000
- Must be ACA or ACCA Qualified
- Previous experience of managing a portfolio of clients
A new opportunity has arisen to join a Global Manufacturing Company based in Swindon. As Procurement Analyst, you will support my client in management and mitigation of supplier financial risk due to Brexit impact.
SwindonPermanent£16,000 - £23,000
- Procurement Analyst
- Global Manufacturing Brand
Due to continued growth in the Payroll Department, I am looking for an additional Payroll Administrator to join the team for my Swindon based Accountancy Practice
SwindonPermanent£37,000 - £43,000
- Must have previous UK Practice Payroll Experience
- Payroll Bureau knowledge will be very advantageous
An excellent permanent opportunity has opened up for an Assistant Finance Manager to join a large and highly reputable business based in Swindon
SwindonTemporary£35,000 - £40,000
- Based in Swindon
- Well known and reputable business
The Digital Community Manager role is working for a fantastic business based in Swindon that are part of a large network. The role will involve overseeing digital engagement through a range of social media channels.
SwindonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Fantastic opportunity to work for a well known travel business
- The role is overseeing the Social Media activiity for the business
Corporate Tax Manager position for In House Team
SwindonPermanent£30,000 - £60,000
- Corporate Tax Manager
- Swindon Based In House Role
Temporary Tax Manager Position in Exciting Business
- Temporary Position within Exciting Firm
- Experienced Tax Professional Required
Michael Page are recruiting for a Promotions and Communications Executive on behalf of our client in Swindon - a market leading business services company.
- Fantastic, innovative business in Swindon in need of an interim comms executive
- Market leading business.