39 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: Swindon
- SwindonPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
Reporting to the Financial Controller this role will be responsible for managing the SOX compliance process, supporting upcoming accounting projects and responsible for key elements of the monthly financial close and reporting
- Part of Global US-owned Group
- Broad role encompassing core MA, SOX/Internal Controls and project work.
Tax and VAT Administrator required for 6 Month FTC
SwindonPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Tax and VAT Administrator
- Global Firm based in Swindon
To manage end to end procurement and supply chain activities to ensure value for money purchasing whilst maintaining high quality product service standards in a timely fashion. To develop and manage the supply chain and system management process. To ensure business supply chain goals are met and manage corporate requirements through functional interaction with European central team.
SwindonPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Purchasing & Supply Chain Manager - Wiltshire
- Michael Page Procurement & Supply Chain
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading supply chain organisation as an IT Project Manager based in Swindon.
SwindonPermanent£30,000 - £48,000
- IT Project Manager - Strong SDLC experience essential
- IT Project Manager - Supply chain/logistics experience highly desirable
Corporate Tax Accountant- Global Brand
- Tax Accountant for Global Brand
- Swindon Based Firm
Transfer Pricing Manager- Global Firm
SwindonPermanent£40,000 - £55,000
- Transfer Pricing Manager for Global Business
- Swindon Based Company
Senior Internal Auditor Position as part of successful team.
SwindonPermanent£38,000 - £50,000
- Global Business looking for Senior Internal Auditor
- Growing Team based in Swindon Area
A very Exciting with a National firm, based in their Wiltshire Office. Plenty of opportunity to learn and develop your Career from a well established Partner network.
- Broad understanding of HNWi clients
- Career Progression is on offer
Senior Site Manager - Premium National Developer. Building and Construction. Various locations across Swindon and the surrounding Wiltshire area.
Excellent opportunity to work for a Premium National Developer with competitive salary and clear career progression.
SwindonPermanent£30,000 - £45,000
- Well established Premium National Developer
- Experience of managing large Residentail Developments is essential
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Manager within a leading Business Services organisation based in the Swindon area.
- Leading Business Services Organisation.
- Must have a proven track record of success within business development.