1136 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: West Midlands
- Featured JobWest BromwichPermanent£46,000 - £47,000
Adullam Homes Housing Association are working exclusively with Michael Page Finance to support with a new Head of Finance within their centralised office in West Bromwich.
This is an exciting opportunity that presents itself for someone to develop a finance team along with making key decisions at strategic level.
Featured JobBirminghamPermanent£42,500 - £50,000
- To deliver Adullam's agreed mission, values and specific objectives in Finance.
- Ensure the finance department is effective and fulfils best practice.
Exciting opportunity to join Town Hall Symphony Hall. They are looking for a Commercially focused and passionate Marketer with experience in The Arts to join their fast- paced business.
Featured JobBirminghamPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Exciting opportunity to join Town Hall Symphony Hall
- Looking for a Commercial and Passionate Marketer with experience in The Arts
Following the recent success in appointing a new Finance Manager for The Schools of King Edward VI in Birmingham, the journey continues and moves into the next phase. As a result the team is expanding and a further Finance Manager role has been created.
Featured JobBirminghamPermanent£80,000 - £90,000
- Leading Academy in the Midlands
- With two of the best independent day schools in UK
Academy Transformation Trust requires a bright qualified accountant with experience at executive level to fill a crucial position as Chief Financial Officer. The post-holder will report into the Chief Executive, leading the finance function for a £75m turnover organisation.
- Birmingham based CFO role
- Leading multi-academy trust
National Account Manager required for Leading Photo Print Service Company.
Featured JobBirminghamPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Photo Print Company
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and successful Area Sales Manager for UK/Ireland to join a global leader in the industrial adhesives market.
- Market leading adhesive manufacture
- Great opportunity for business growth
This is an opportunity to be a part of a great cause.
The role will be to identify and facilitate on a range of targeted capacity building interventions to federation members to enable and empower the development of member charities into effective, sustainable and quality focused organisations.
Emmaus is an international movement working with socially excluded people across the globe to help to combat poverty and homelessness.
- Relationship building advisory role
- Not-for-profit who help to combat poverty, exclusion and homelessness
Cognex Corporation is the world's leading provider of vision systems, vision software, vision sensors and industrial ID readers used in manufacturing automation.
They are now looking for a Sensor Sales Leader for their UK business.
Featured JobShrewsburyPermanent£22,000 - £28,000
- Are you an experience Technical Sales professional?
- Do you have experience in the Industrial Automation sector
Document Controller working in the QSHE Department
Featured JobShrewsburyPermanent£18,000 - £19,000
- Quality, Health, Safety & Environmental role
- FTSE 250 Company
This client is looking for an internal sales and customer service led individual who can grow existing accounts whilst maintaining a professional brand image and high level of customer service.
The organisation specialises in catering and cleaning equipment for businesses
- Customer services account management role in Shrewsbury
- Office based Shrewsbury account management role