1035 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: West Midlands
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobWest MidlandsPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
This is a great opportunity to join the Ei Group at an exciting period of change for their Property division. This is a field based Estate Manager role covering Southern England, focussed on the optimisation of their estate primarily through strategic property disposals.
Featured JobWest MidlandsPermanent£40,000 - £52,000
- Ei Group are the largest pub company in the UK, with over 4,500 properties.
- Transactional focussed surveying role.
This is a well rounded Building Surveying role, covering dilaps, compliance, condition management and stakeholder management.
Featured JobWest MidlandsPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Field Based Building Surveying role
- In House role with Ei Group - The UK's leading Pub Company
- We are working with Mortgage Brain the Market leader in providing software into Mortgage intermediaries- £50-60k basic plus excellent OTE
- Excellent, Award winning & recognised brand within the financial services
- Great earning potential & huge scope to make a difference
Featured JobLichfieldPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
- Market leader in providing software into Mortgage intermediaries
- Excellent, Award winning & recognised brand within the financial services sector
The Financial Controller role is a key appointment for Pink Home Loans, the successful individual will be responsible for the full control of Financial, Management and Commercial Accounting.
- Pink Home Loans are seeking a Financial Controller
- Wholly owned subsidiary of LSL Property Services Plc Group
An exciting opportunity for a Senior Marketing Manager to join the team at Mortgage Brain based in Bromsgrove.
- Senior Marketing Manager-Financial Services.
- Strong Communications skillset required.
Arden University are looking to recruit a Corporate Business Development Director to drive and develop their brand with both Corporate and SME businesses. Arden University has a unique distance and blended learning proposition developed around it's core values of Innovation, Integrity, Ownership and Support.
- This is an exciting opportunity for somebody to join Arden University
- Responsible for heading up Corporate Business Development
BS&B are a leading global manufacturer of explosion protection systems and overpressure devices.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an EMEA Sales Manager.
The role will be based in the UK / Netherlands or Germany, ideally close to an international airport.
- Explosion Protection Systems
- Oil and Gas, Food, Pharmaceutical, Renewable and Power Generation markets
An exciting opportunity for a Product Manager to join the team of ZEISS Vision care at a pivotal time in their growth and development.
Featured JobBirminghamPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Opportunity to be part of market leading company - ZEISS Vision Care
- Non- food FMCG Product Management experience desirable.
Following the recent success in appointing a new Finance Manager for The Schools of King Edward VI in Birmingham, the journey continues and moves into the next phase. As a result the team is expanding and a further Finance Manager role has been created.
Featured JobBirminghamPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Leading Academy in the Midlands
- With two of the best independent day schools in UK
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and successful Area Sales Manager for UK/Ireland to join a global leader in the industrial adhesives market.
- Market leading adhesive manufacture
- Great opportunity for business growth