452 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: Birmingham
Birmingham by job type
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobBirminghamPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and successful Area Sales Manager for UK/Ireland to join a global leader in the industrial adhesives market.
- Market leading adhesive manufacture
- Great opportunity for business growth
Cognex Corporation is the world's leading provider of vision systems, vision software, vision sensors and industrial ID readers used in manufacturing automation.
They are now looking for a Sensor Sales Leader for their UK business.
- Are you an experience Technical Sales professional?
- Do you have experience in the Industrial Automation sector
In collaboration with the Continuous Improvement team, you will optimise the ROI on textiles and the utilisation of textiles. You will ensure lean practices flow from supplier to plants. In order to achieve this, you will be responsible for the overall development and implementing of the appropriate systems and processes.
You will drive forecasting and have implemented a model previously. Moving on from this you will look to implement S&OP to improve demand forecast. This will be achieved by looking at the inventory strategy and where hubs are and are not sharing product.
Featured JobBirminghamPermanent£28,000 - £32,000
- Experienced forecast and demand manager required
- Working for a leading FTSE 250 business
Manage the production planning process by co-ordinating the flow of linen measuring, monitoring and planning the interfaces between logistics and operational departments in order to optimise product availability and OTIF performance. Act as primary site customer interface and ensure that the relationship between the customer and the laundry is maintained to the highest standard. To ensure accurate data management of customer records at all times.
- Exciting Opportunity for an aspiring Production coordinator
- Working for a leading FTSE250 Business
The exciting expansion of Emerchants has resulted in the newly created role of Financial Controller. The role will be based out of Birmingham and will be to help to support the CFO in the continued development of the company. The position has arisen to help provide commercial insight and to improve processes across the European business to help support further growth plans.
BirminghamTemporary£185 - £210 per day (£48,096 - £54,596)
- Exciting growth plans to develop Internationally
- Newly created opportunity in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment
Fantastic opportunity to join a leading, multi-national Manufacturing organisation based out of Birmingham as an MI analyst for a 4-6 month period with a pipeline of work which should mean several extensions.
BirminghamPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- Fantastic opportunity to join a leading manufacturing company
- Opportunity to lead on high level MI reporting
My client requires an Network Engineering Contracts Manager - Logistics to take responsibility for the successful delivery of all outsourced engineering services across a number of sites.
This would very much suit a qualified engineer (degree or chartered ideally) who has a great knowledge of managing service providers and who understands driving facilities engineering strategy across multiple sites.
BirminghamTemporary£25,000 - £27,000
- Driving network wide engineering delivery through an outsourced provider
- Working in house for a global brand
The Digital Communications Officer role is working for a national organisation to lead on developing and implementing the social media strategy.
The role is initially for 9 months covering a maternity leave.
BirminghamPermanent£20,000 - £24,000
- A national organisation are seeking a Digital Communications Officer
- The role is based in central Birmingham for 9 months initially
My client is a leading FMCG distribution business based in the heard of Birmingham. They are looking for a Transport Controller to get involved in the day to day operations management which also involves route planning.
BirminghamPermanent£40,000 - £65,000
- Fantastic opportunity to join leading distribution business
- Driver Management and Transport Planning
Opportunity to join a small team of In House lawyers. In this role you will look after Construction litigation but also be involved in non contentious Construction work.
- In House Construction Litigation