479 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: Birmingham
Birmingham by job type
- Audit & Advisory
- Banking & Financial Services
- Consultancy, Strategy & Change
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Facilities Management
- Health, Safety & Environment
- Human Resources
- Marketing & Agency
- Procurement & Supply Chain
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobBirminghamPermanent
BS&B are a leading global manufacturer of explosion protection systems and overpressure devices.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an EMEA Sales Manager.
The role will be based in the UK / Netherlands or Germany, ideally close to an international airport.
- Explosion Protection Systems
- Oil and Gas, Food, Pharmaceutical, Renewable and Power Generation markets
An exciting opportunity for a Product Manager to join the team of ZEISS Vision care at a pivotal time in their growth and development.
Featured JobBirminghamPermanent£42,500 - £50,000
- Opportunity to be part of market leading company - ZEISS Vision Care
- Non- food FMCG Product Management experience desirable.
Exciting opportunity to join Town Hall Symphony Hall. They are looking for a Commercially focused and passionate Marketer with experience in The Arts to join their fast- paced business.
Featured JobBirminghamPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Exciting opportunity to join Town Hall Symphony Hall
- Looking for a Commercial and Passionate Marketer with experience in The Arts
Following the recent success in appointing a new Finance Manager for The Schools of King Edward VI in Birmingham, the journey continues and moves into the next phase. As a result the team is expanding and a further Finance Manager role has been created.
Featured JobBirminghamPermanent£80,000 - £90,000
- Leading Academy in the Midlands
- With two of the best independent day schools in UK
Academy Transformation Trust requires a bright qualified accountant with experience at executive level to fill a crucial position as Chief Financial Officer. The post-holder will report into the Chief Executive, leading the finance function for a £75m turnover organisation.
- Birmingham based CFO role
- Leading multi-academy trust
National Account Manager required for Leading Photo Print Service Company.
Featured JobBirminghamPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Photo Print Company
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and successful Area Sales Manager for UK/Ireland to join a global leader in the industrial adhesives market.
- Market leading adhesive manufacture
- Great opportunity for business growth
Cognex Corporation is the world's leading provider of vision systems, vision software, vision sensors and industrial ID readers used in manufacturing automation.
They are now looking for a Sensor Sales Leader for their UK business.
Featured JobBirminghamPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Are you an experience Technical Sales professional?
- Do you have experience in the Industrial Automation sector
This is an excellent opportunity to join Berendsen at their Birmingham operation as a Production Leader on a rotating shift basis.
Featured JobBirminghamPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Rotational Shift Management opportunity
- Working for a leading FTSE250 business
Fischer instrumentation (GB) Ltd are a successful UK business; who operate with traditional long-term European principles. In a people focused environment, they offer hard-working employees security, longevity and job satisfaction.
Due to their success, they are looking for 2 Technical Sales Engineers to join the team: One in the South and one in the North.Don't miss out on this rare opportunity to join a business who invest and develop their people: Working in a dynamic environment with the latest technologically advanced measuring equipment.
- Technical sales opportunities within Fischer Instrumentation (GB) Ltd.
- Chance for hard-working employees to enjoy career longevity and job satisfaction