478 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: Birmingham
Birmingham by job type
- Audit & Advisory
- Banking & Financial Services
- Consultancy, Strategy & Change
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Executive Search
- Facilities Management
- Health, Safety & Environment
- Human Resources
- Marketing & Agency
- Procurement & Supply Chain
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobBirminghamPermanent£42,500 - £50,000
Exciting opportunity to join Town Hall Symphony Hall. They are looking for a Commercially focused and passionate Marketer with experience in The Arts to join their fast- paced business.
Featured JobBirminghamPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Exciting opportunity to join Town Hall Symphony Hall
- Looking for a Commercial and Passionate Marketer with experience in The Arts
Following the recent success in appointing a new Finance Manager for The Schools of King Edward VI in Birmingham, the journey continues and moves into the next phase. As a result the team is expanding and a further Finance Manager role has been created.
Featured JobBirminghamPermanent£80,000 - £90,000
- Leading Academy in the Midlands
- With two of the best independent day schools in UK
Academy Transformation Trust requires a bright qualified accountant with experience at executive level to fill a crucial position as Chief Financial Officer. The post-holder will report into the Chief Executive, leading the finance function for a £75m turnover organisation.
- Birmingham based CFO role
- Leading multi-academy trust
National Account Manager required for Leading Photo Print Service Company.
Featured JobBirminghamPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Photo Print Company
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and successful Area Sales Manager for UK/Ireland to join a global leader in the industrial adhesives market.
- Market leading adhesive manufacture
- Great opportunity for business growth
This is an opportunity to be a part of a great cause.
The role will be to identify and facilitate on a range of targeted capacity building interventions to federation members to enable and empower the development of member charities into effective, sustainable and quality focused organisations.
Emmaus is an international movement working with socially excluded people across the globe to help to combat poverty and homelessness.
- Relationship building advisory role
- Not-for-profit who help to combat poverty, exclusion and homelessness
Cognex Corporation is the world's leading provider of vision systems, vision software, vision sensors and industrial ID readers used in manufacturing automation.
They are now looking for a Sensor Sales Leader for their UK business.
Featured JobBirminghamPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Are you an experience Technical Sales professional?
- Do you have experience in the Industrial Automation sector
This is an excellent opportunity to join Berendsen at their Birmingham operation as a Production Leader on a rotating shift basis.
- Rotational Shift Management opportunity
- Working for a leading FTSE250 business
This is a high profile Director of Finance opportunity working for Aston University. An established research-led University known for its world class teaching quality based in Central Birmingham. Reporting to the CFO, and partnering with the Executive and senior leaders at the University, the Director of Finance will have a critical role in the ongoing development and facilitation of the University's goals for 2020.
Featured JobBirminghamPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- A research-led, top 40 University known for its world-class teaching quality.
- Director of Finance opportunity in Central Birmingham.
Fischer instrumentation (GB) Ltd are a successful UK business; who operate with traditional long-term European principles. In a people focused environment, they offer hard-working employees security, longevity and job satisfaction.
Due to their success, they are looking for 2 Technical Sales Engineers to join the team: One in the South and one in the North.Don't miss out on this rare opportunity to join a business who invest and develop their people: Working in a dynamic environment with the latest technologically advanced measuring equipment.
- Technical sales opportunities within Fischer Instrumentation (GB) Ltd.
- Chance for hard-working employees to enjoy career longevity and job satisfaction