92 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: Coventry
- Featured JobCoventryPermanent
Arden University are looking to recruit a Corporate Business Development Director to drive and develop their brand with both Corporate and SME businesses. Arden University has a unique distance and blended learning proposition developed around it's core values of Innovation, Integrity, Ownership and Support.
CoventryPermanent£20,500 - £22,000
- This is an exciting opportunity for somebody to join Arden University
- Responsible for heading up Corporate Business Development
Opportunity for an analytic individual from a logistics background to join this global logistics business on their outbound team.
CoventryPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Opportunity to join a global business
- Progression and development
Leading residential developer seeking an experienced site manager to run high volume site in the West Midlands.
CoventryPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Leading residential developer
- Fantastic opportunity for progression
Leading residential developer seeking an experienced Assistant Site Manager to run high volume site in the West Midlands.
CoventryPermanent£26,000 - £28,000
- Leading residential developer
- Clear pathway for progression
We are recruiting an exciting CAD Engineer role to work with a market leading Manufacturer based in Coventry. After extensive growth and a number of projects about to start, the role is looking for the candidate's who can demonstrate strong experience in designing products through Autodesk. Furthermore candidates must be able to determine a proven ability in designing bespoke products and possess prior knowledge of working with project teams taking products from concept to creation.
- Market leading brand
- Strong growth and progression opportunities
As a Store Manager for a homeware brand your role would include running the store and managing a team. Within the role the management approach would have to be hands on due to the amount of stock that is dealt with throughout the store and deliveries. You will have to be able to manage the physicality of the role but also be operational to succeed as a candidate.
CoventryPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- An accomplished company worldwide
- Growing within the UK market
This Accounts Senior will be joining a fast paced department which provides a full range of accounting and management information services to companies of all sizes.
This is the fastest growing department within the business and it is also expected to play a key role in providing
services around HMRC's Making Tax Digital initiative.
CoventryPermanent£80,000 - £85,000
- Excellent opportunity to join an established practice in a real period of growth
- First clas career progression and development is on offer
Chief Architect to lead the team and work with the business and senior stakeholders to ensure that the IT Architecture delivers as outlined in the business strategy plus to identify and deliver innovative architecture that will increase business value, reduce cost and of course improve service.
CoventryPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Chance to join a recognised global leader in the retail sector.
- Opportunity provides an unrivalled technical challenge.
Vacancy for a Commercial lawyer to do very varied in house commercial contracts work, for a dynamic, very successful and growing Automotive sector client.
CoventryTemporary£350 - £400 per day (£90,993 - £103,992)
- In House Legal Counsel
As Diversity Consultant you will be based in Coventry and be part of a regional team, delivering and driving activity across a number of diversity & inclusion projects to ensure the Organisation achieves its success measures.
- Developing key projects related to Diversity and Inclusion
- Playinga privotal role on the Peroject Group