18 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: Solihull
- Featured JobSolihullPermanent
This is a high profile Head of Financial Planning and Control opportunity working at the Central office for the UK Packaging business of DS Smith PLC in Solihull. Reporting to the UK Packaging Finance Director, you will coordinate and lead the financial planning and management reporting processes across the UK Packaging division and through to Group.
- A leading FTSE 250, British-based international packaging business.
- A high profile Head of Financial Planning and Control position
I am recruiting for a Marketing Specialist on a 12 months FTC on behalf of my client - a marketing leading technology provider.
- Creation, planning and implementation of marketing campaigns
- Generalist marketing experience is key - hands on role, not delegation
This role is an exciting Management Accountant position offering excellent career progression.
SolihullPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Management Accountant
- Based in Solihull
Opportunity for a junior account manager to join a fast growing UK business specialising within the automotive industry. My client is looking for a strong new business hunter who is looking for progression and development while juggling the responsibilities of various UK accounts.
SolihullPermanent£38,000 - £45,000
- Do you want to be part of a market leading enginering service provider?
- Do you have a passion for the Automotive industry ?
This global giant in Business Services, providing specialist services in the construction and engineering sector are looking for an ER / HR Business Partner with a strong employee relations focus to join their central team. You will be working closely with the Head of Employee Relations, advising the Executive leadership team with a commercial and pragmatic approach.
SolihullPermanent£45,000 - £52,000
- Newly created Employee Relations focused role across all business units
- Working on major TUPE / Redundancy and Restructure projects
The Purchasing Manager will provide support across a broad spectrum of indirect procurement categories (such as FM, Professional Services, corporate travel, HR), bringing a structured commercial approach.
SolihullPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Purchasing Manager - Professional Services business
- West Midlands
My client are recruiting for a Financial Accountant in Solihull, in order to consolidate their financial procedures as they continue to expand their operations.
SolihullPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- A unique Financial Accountant opportunity.
- Extensive exposure to a fast-growing SME.
Reporting into the Head of Regional Finance, this Finance Business Partner role:
- Will liaise with Branch Managers and their respective Regional Operations Directors, while working as part of a regional finance team in Solihull
- Provide both financial leadership, sound judgement and operational and commercial challenge and control to help the branches hit medium term growth objectives
SolihullPermanent£35,000 - £37,000
- Great Finance Business Partner opportunity!
- Chance to work for an international market leader.
The primary purpose of the role is to take responsibility for the weekly and monthly financial reporting, and cost down agenda for cost centre of a high priority project based in Solihull.
- Great Finance Manager opportunity!
- Chance to work for a international market leader.
Michael Page are recruiting for a Senior Product And Proposition Manager on behalf of our client, to join their Commercial and Marketing function. This is a full time role to be based in Solihull. Please note this is a fixed term contract position.
- Evaluating all new product and proposition opportunities
- Experienced working in a product, proposition and business development