19 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: Solihull
The Financial Controller will be responsible for managing the day-to-day finances of the Company, ensuring timely & accurate financial reporting, operation of the Treasury function and contributing towards the Company's long term strategy, delivering profitable growth to meet shareholder objectives.
SolihullTemporary£30,000 - £31,000
- Financial Controller
- Within Part of a Multinational Company
Your role will be to maintain packaging data integrity and manage the input of data into packaging databases in order to plan and confirm that packaging concepts are appropriate by supporting the requirements of mass production.
SolihullPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- Leading automotive manufacturer based in the West Midlands
- Packaging Analyst
Exciting Financial Controller role based in South Birmingham. Looking for a dynamic individual to support a growing portfolio of businesses.
SolihullPermanent£22,000 - £24,000
- International business are seeking a career minded individual
- Exciting growth plans for this Global business
As a key part of the Sales Team for this highly respected and reputable high-end logistics provider, you will focus on proactively generating leads and qualifying opportunities for the field based sales team. You'll be an integral part of the internal lead generation project. spending time identifying potential client requirements and focusing on the 'value add' solutions you can offer.
- Inside sales and new business development
- Niche, logistics provider and account management
This is a great opportunity for an ACA practise individual to join an agile and rapidly expanding business that is part of one of the world's largest banks. The Treasury Manager role will involve direct interaction with Senior stakeholders in finance, across the business and also at a group level in the UK. The role offers great opportunities for both personal and career development.
SolihullPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Treasury Manager
- For a part of one of the Worlds' Largest Global Banks
My client is a global 3PL who due to expansion are looking to on board graduate calibre experience European and UK Road Freight Transport Planners. You will ideally come from a freight background with experience of negotiating with sub-contractors and tendering out work. You will also be highly analytical and be intermediate on excel.
SolihullPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Opportunity to work for a global 3PL
- EU Transport Planning an advantage
Opportunity for a junior account manager to join a fast growing UK business specialising within the automotive industry. My client is looking for a strong new business hunter who is looking for progression and development while juggling the responsibilities of various UK accounts.
SolihullPermanent£45,000 - £52,000
- Do you want to be part of a market leading enginering service provider?
- Do you have a passion for the Automotive industry ?
The Purchasing Manager will provide support across a broad spectrum of indirect procurement categories (such as FM, Professional Services, corporate travel, HR), bringing a structured commercial approach.
SolihullPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Purchasing Manager - Professional Services business
- West Midlands
My client are recruiting for a Financial Accountant in Solihull, in order to consolidate their financial procedures as they continue to expand their operations.
SolihullPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- A unique Financial Accountant opportunity.
- Extensive exposure to a fast-growing SME.
Reporting into the Head of Regional Finance, this Finance Business Partner role:
- Will liaise with Branch Managers and their respective Regional Operations Directors, while working as part of a regional finance team in Solihull
- Provide both financial leadership, sound judgement and operational and commercial challenge and control to help the branches hit medium term growth objectives
- Great Finance Business Partner opportunity!
- Chance to work for an international market leader.