21 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: Wolverhampton
I am currently recruiting a In House Health and Safety Manager for a 3 month project. My client requires this health and safety consultant to support them through a period of significant transformation.
WolverhamptonPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- In House Health and Safety Manager required to support a tech business
- Through a significant period of transformation
We're currently recruiting a fantastic CI Engineer to work within a rapidly growing Automotive supplier at their Wolverhampton base. This role will be a great move for someone looking to have full-site Lean/CI responsibility at a global rapidly expanding business. The successful candidate can expect full autonomy, further career opportunities and the chance to join a market leader. The role will lead CI activities and support the senior leadership team on their lean journey.
- Promotional Opportunities
- Significant growth forecasted
To support marketing activity for the company in alignment with the Marketing plan and business needs.
- UK leading distribution business based in Birmingham
- Fantastic opportunity for somebody looking to move into a part-time role
My client is looking for an operations supervisor, ideally coming from a automotive background to join their growing team. You must come from a logistics background.
WolverhamptonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Large supply chain client
- Progression and development
My client is a leading distribution business based in Wolverhampton. They are looking for a Transport Manager to be responsible for the operation based in the West Midlands.
WolverhamptonPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Leading Distribution Business based in Wolverhampton
- Experiencing phenomenal growth
My client is a global leading retailer, and they are currently looking for an ambitous first line manager to join their rapidly expanding distribution network.
WolverhamptonPermanent£35,000 - £36,000
- Opportunity to join a global business
- Progression and development opportunities
My client is looking for a graduate calibre logistics professional who has had exposure to working within continuous improvement/solutions/implementations.
WolverhamptonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Leading 3PL Provider based in the West Midlands
- Continuous Improvement / Solutions Role
A Global Brand Manager based out of my clients Wolverhampton site is needed to provide account management, business development and sales growth to support a global car manufacturing group. This is an exciting opportunity to join the OEM sales team for a leading, global tier 1 OEM automotive component manufacturer.
WolverhamptonPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leading automotive organisation
- Excellent career offering along with comparable remuneration and benefits
Senior Financial Analyst, Wolverhampton Circa £40,000
The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for the provision and analysis of Data in regards to Sales forecasting and cost analysis. A key focus of the role will be to communicate to the UK management team.
Working alongside the FP&A Director, providing insightful interpretation of results and supporting decisions with data, to manage future business risk and opportunities.
WolverhamptonPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- Senior Financial Analyst, Commercial role, Wolverhampton
- Circa £40,000, Senior Financial Analyst, Commercial role, Wolverhampton
The Procurement Manager will be responsible for ensuring delivery of Procurement Operations across Major Projects. The scope of this responsibility includes a diverse range of procurement and management activities to include project planning and executing contracts, and managing budgets and associated spend.
- Procurement Operations Manager
- £55,000 - £65,000