38 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: Wolverhampton
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- WolverhamptonPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
My client, a leading 3PL provider based in the West Midlands are currently seeking an experienced Transport Contract Manager to oversee their largest 2-man home delivery contract in the UK.
The ideal candidate will be from a 3PL background with home delivery experience.
WolverhamptonPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- 2 man home delivery contract
- Leading company with vast progression opportunities
My client is a leading distribution business based in Wolverhampton. They are looking for a Transport Improvement Manager to be responsible for the development and implementation of transport projects and solutions across the network.
WolverhamptonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Mixture of Transport Solutions / Projects / Implementations
- Must be CPC qualified
A Global Brand Manager based out of my clients Wolverhampton site is needed to provide account management, business development and sales growth to support a global car manufacturing group. This is an exciting opportunity to join the OEM sales team for a leading, global tier 1 OEM automotive component manufacturer.
- This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leading automotive organisation
- Excellent career offering along with comparable remuneration and benefits
As Carrier / Transport Manager you will be responsible for ensuring you effectively manage the transport function for our client in their Wolverhampton location. You will look to implement a carrier service along side the management of the current 3PL operation. You will need to work closely with the warehouse function and manage the compliance on site.
WolverhamptonPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Carrier and 3PL implementation and solutions
- Transport operations managment
Senior Financial Analyst, Wolverhampton Circa £40,000
The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for the provision and analysis of Data in regards to Sales forecasting and cost analysis. A key focus of the role will be to communicate to the UK management team.
Working alongside the FP&A Director, providing insightful interpretation of results and supporting decisions with data, to manage future business risk and opportunities.
WolverhamptonPermanent£27,000 - £28,000
- Senior Financial Analyst, Commercial role, Wolverhampton
- Circa £40,000, Senior Financial Analyst, Commercial role, Wolverhampton
Opportunity to join a growing business as a night shift warehouse manager.
WolverhamptonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Opportunity to join a growing business
- Looking for a dedicated night shift manager
The role of HR Business Partner based in Wolverhampton, West Midlands is a full generalist role, encompassing everything from Employee relations, Union negotiations, talent and performance as well as recruitment.
WolverhamptonPermanent£35,000 - £36,000
- Leading global Manufacturing Business
- HR Business Partner Role baed in Wolverhampton
My client is looking for a graduate calibre logistics professional who has had exposure to working within continuous improvement/solutions/implementations.
WolverhamptonPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- Leading 3PL Provider based in the West Midlands
- Continuous Improvement / Solutions Role
The Procurement Manager will be responsible for ensuring delivery of Procurement Operations across Major Projects. The scope of this responsibility includes a diverse range of procurement and management activities to include project planning and executing contracts, and managing budgets and associated spend.
- Procurement Operations Manager
- £55,000 - £65,000
To oversee all marketing campaign activities as directed by the Director of Business Development and evaluate West Midlands marketing and communications activity aimed at:
increasing the rate of new enquiries to the business;
increasing the volume of business with existing customers.
- Markering Communications Officer 18 hours per week
- Oversea all Marketing Campaign activities