Yorkshire and the Humber
1088 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: Yorkshire and the Humber
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobDewsburyPermanent
The Product Engineer will be responsible for all the clients range of products from a technical application point of view working together with Sales and R&D.
Featured JobLeedsPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Civil engineer
- Reports to the Managing Director
Michael Page are very proud to be partnering with Ecco Safety Group, based in Leeds who are seeking a Head of Product Management to join their business in a newly created role, reporting into the Managing Director.
- Market Leader
- Global Manufacturer
Wolf Safety Lamp Company is the world's leading manufacturer of hazardous area portable & temporary lighting, offering the widest range of ATEX and IECEx certified explosion protected lighting and power distribution systems, designed in the United Kingdom, for safe use in potentially explosive atmospheres worldwide.
- Lead and manage multiple projects from concept through to manufacture.
- Working with sub-contractors providing circuit designs to correct specifications
Michael Page Finance are very proud to be partnering with Northern Rail to recruit a key role within their Finance team.
- Northern Rail
- York/Manchester based
Reporting directly to Managing Director; the role is for a Quality, Environment and Health and Safety Manager
Featured JobKingston Upon HullPermanent
- Professional, entrepreneurial and forward-thinking candidate
- Quality professional who is analytical and data driven
We are looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to join our local Engineering team. The main tasks associated with this role would be to develop and improve one of most technical and exciting lines within the plant and drive the implementation of related product groups
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Manufacturing, Automotive
Furniture Choice are looking to appoint an experienced Buyer who can initiate and drive the strategy across their Bedroom and Mattress category. Sourcing & developing a product assortment which will meet or exceed the agreed sales and margin plan.
Featured JobWest YorkshirePermanent
- Furniture Choice are a Leading Online Furniture Retailer based in Yorkshire.
- Looking to appoint a Buyer in to their Head Office Team.
Michael Page are proud to be partnering with Aflex Hose on their search to find a new Financial Controller to join their business. A truly exciting time to get involved with a business following the acquisition with Watson Marlow Fluid Technology Group, part of the Spirac Sarco Engineering Group, a FTSE 250 company.
Aflex Hose are a business with a true team culture, from the boardroom to the shop floor, with everyone united in trying to make the business as successful as possible.
- Aflex Hose seeks a new financial controller to join the business
- An exciting time to join this successful and growing business
This is a high-profile Director of Product and Programme Management opportunity working for AMETEK Land (Land Instruments Intl), a specialist company in the design and manufacture of monitors and analysers for industrial infrared temperature measurement, combustion efficiency and environmental pollutant emissions. www.landinst.com
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the role will be responsible for the development of the strategic and tactical product plan for the business.
- Exciting Director of Product and Programme Management role
- Forward thinking company part of a Global Group.