Yorkshire and the Humber
914 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Featured JobDoncasterPermanent
IT Site Lead / IT Team Lead / IT Manager / IT Support / IT Officer / IT Supervisor / ERP / Epicor / SAP / SQL / WinTel / 3rd Party Management / Project Management / Manufacturing / Engineering / Doncaster / Sheffield / Leeds / South Yorkshire
Our exclusive client requires an IT Site Lead to join them in Doncaster.
Featured JobLeedsPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- IT Site Lead required for a Doncaster based global manufacturer
- Do you have strong ERP support and development skills?
Michael Page are very proud to be partnering with Ecco Safety Group, based in Leeds who are seeking a Head of Product Management to join their business in a newly created role, reporting into the Managing Director.
- Market Leader
- Global Manufacturer
Michael Page are proud to be partnering with Animalcare Ltd. to recruit 2x Product Managers to join their Marketing team based in York.
Featured JobSouth YorkshirePermanent
- Animalcare Ltd.
- Specialist Veterinary Products
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to become part of a progressive, dynamic and highly successful manufacturing business with a global presence. They require an exceptional Operations Manager to drive their manufacturing process and develop industrial agility at all levels.
- An unrivalled opportunity to take control of a dynamic manufacturing process
- Become part of the Senior Leadership Team in a forward thinking business
We are seeking to appoint Global Category Director for the Advanced Wound Devices division of Acelity. This position will have a global responsibility for strategic activities, including; Strategy, Opportunity analysis, Portfolio Management and development, Lifecycle management, Global Market penetration, partnering with Research & Technology, Business Development and Health Economics & Reimbursement to bring new innovations to the market at the right value for market acceptance.
Featured JobCastleford, West YorkshirePermanent£100,000
- Responsible for strategy, pipeline and growth of global brand portfolio
- Global advanced wound care company
Linde Jewsbury's Ltd is entering an exciting phase of growth and development and has a need to appoint a new Divisional Managing Director
Featured JobEast Riding of YorkshirePermanent
- Capital Equipment B2B sales and service business
- Market leader
Michael Page is pleased to be working in partnership with Howdens Joinery Supply Division, a true Yorkshire success story and FTSE 250 business, to source a talented and passionate HR Business Partner. If working for a Sunday Times Top 30 Employer interests you, please read on.
Featured JobEast Riding of YorkshirePermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Strategic change in a high growth, fast paced consumer business
- HR partnering role with senior stakeholders
The Head of Marketing will be responsible for implementing strategic planning of the marketing policy within the UK subsidiary.
You will define day to day marketing activities alongside writing long term marketing strategies, all in coordination with global outlines implemented by head office.
- *International Toy Retailer
- *Multi-Channel Marketing
Furniture Choice are looking to appoint an experienced Buyer who can initiate and drive the strategy across their Bedroom and Mattress category. Sourcing & developing a product assortment which will meet or exceed the agreed sales and margin plan.
- Furniture Choice are a Leading Online Furniture Retailer based in Yorkshire.
- Looking to appoint a Buyer in to their Head Office Team.
This is a high-profile Director of Product and Programme Management opportunity working for AMETEK Land (Land Instruments Intl), a specialist company in the design and manufacture of monitors and analysers for industrial infrared temperature measurement, combustion efficiency and environmental pollutant emissions. www.landinst.com
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the role will be responsible for the development of the strategic and tactical product plan for the business.
- Exciting Director of Product and Programme Management role
- Forward thinking company part of a Global Group.