11 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: Harrogate
- HarrogateTemporary£275 - £375 per day (£71,495 - £97,493)
Interim Management Accountant urgently needed by a financial services organisation within the Harrogate area.
HarrogatePermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- A great role for an experienced interim to quickly add value to the finance team
- Must be a qualified accountant - ACA / CIMA / ACCA
Michael Page are working with a large PLC based in North Yorkshire just north of Harrogate to source an Assistant Finance Manager to join their team.
HarrogatePermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Large PLC
- North Yorkshire
Our client is one of the fastest growing digital agencies in the UK. Working with world renowned brands. The agency operates in the digital search marketing sector.
HarrogatePermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- CRO role within the fastest growing SEO agency in the UK
- Have a keen knowledge of CRO strategy and analysis
Private Client Solicitor is sought for a legal law firm in Harrogate
HarrogatePermanent£25,000 - £35,000
- Exciting role for a Private Client Solicitor to work in Harrogate
- Opportunity to work on great private client matters
Family Solicitor is sought by a legal law firm in Harrogate
HarrogatePermanent£20,000 - £22,000
- Exciting role for a Family Solicitor to work in Harrogate
- Opportunity to deal with great work
To develop and deliver UK customer retention and recruitment campaigns to achieve commercial objectives in line with business plan.
HarrogateTemporary£30 - £40 per hour (£62,395 - £83,194)
- Major Fashion Retailer, North Yorkshire
- To develop and deliver UK customer retention
Excellent opportunity for a Private Client Locum to assist in this legal practice in Harrogate,
HarrogatePermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Private Client Locum
- Excellent opportunity for a Private Client Locum
Commercial Property Solicitor is sought by a law firm in Harrogate
HarrogatePermanent£35,000 - £38,000
- Exciting role for a Commercial Property lawyer in Harrogate
- Opportunity for progression
Develop your career within a fast paced national business. With a focus on driving business improvements, implementing processes and striving to develop efficiency's; this role is an integral to the Financial Management of the Harrogate Business Unit.
HarrogatePermanent£25,000 - £28,000
- Commercial Financial support to Business Unit Managers & Contract Directors
- Financial Management of Site performance
- Creative, enthusiastic with a desire to learn.
- Passion for connecting with the customer and getting things done.
- Deadline driven with strong time management and prioritisation skills.
- Able to write compelling content in plain English and avoid unnecessary use of jargon
- Able to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Problem solver with a flexible approach.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
Results oriented with ability to analyse results and draw insights.
- Marketing Executive