17 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: York
- Featured JobYorkPermanent
Michael Page Finance are very proud to be partnering with Northern Rail to recruit a key role within their Finance team.
Featured JobYorkPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Northern Rail
- York/Manchester based
Michael Page are proud to be partnering with Animalcare Ltd. to recruit 2x Product Managers to join their Marketing team based in York.
YorkPermanent£22,000 - £26,000
- Animalcare Ltd.
- Specialist Veterinary Products
The role of Supply Chain Coordinator is to support and coordinate various tasks across the end to end Supply Chain including elements such as Purchasing, Demand & Supply Planning, Master Data Administration, Logistics and analysing data to help identify improvement opportunities.
YorkTemporary£375 - £400 per day (£97,493 - £103,992)
- Exciting opportunity to join rapidly growing business
- Must be degree calibre and have FMCG supply chain experience
A Software Development Manager is required by our client to work on an initial 6 month contract to help find ways to improve systems and structures to deliver with more streamlined resources.
In addition you will also regularly review procedures or systems with teams to identify improvements and simplify processes and decision making. As well as develop new Information Systems; managing changes to operational IS Systems; and maintaining in-house developed applications.
- Long term contract
- Develop new IS Systems and support legacy systems
Working with one of the UK's best loved meal-time brands - as Corporate Communications Manager you will be working to protect and enhance the GB business's corporate reputation through the effective coordination and delivery of the company's Corporate Affairs objective.
YorkPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Exciting opportunity with work with one of the UK's best loved tea-time brands
- Fixed term contract with an exciting business that puts the consumer first
Head of Finance required by a York based not for profit organisation.
YorkTemporary£400 - £550 per day (£103,992 - £142,989)
- Must be a qualified Accountant ( ACA / ACCA / CIMA / CIPFA )
- Newly created position with a broad role across Finance, HR and Projects
Business Analyst Information Security - CISA CISSP CISM CRISC ISO27001 PCI-DSS - (York, Ipswich or Milton Keynes)
Opportunity to shape the information security around one of the UK's critical infrastructures, Massive information security programme of work, which will have various subset projects.
YorkTemporary£500 - £650 per day (£129,990 - £168,987)
- Massive Information Security Programme of Work
- UK critical infrastructure
Information Security Consultant GDPR PCIDSS ISO27001 CISA CISSP NSCS20 CRISC
To champion the design, delivery and transition to service of the information security programme, including technical and non-technical projects. The projects will deliver capabilities to achieve NCSC20, GDPR readiness, ISO27001 compliance and PCI DSS compliance.
YorkPermanent£18,000 - £25,000
- Greenfield Information Security opportunity for £B organisation
- Ambitious, multi-project, strategic, security & risk, technical & non-technical
A well respected Legal 500 firm based in York are seeking an experienced Residential Conveyancer to join their busy team.
YorkPermanent£16,000 - £20,000
- Excellent oppurtunity to join a legal 500 firm
- Good salart package and scope for progression
Great opportunity for a Defendant Insurance Paralegal to join a well regarded regional legal firm with offices in York.
- Excellent oppurtunity to join a well regarded regional firm
- Good starting salary with scope for progression