15 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: York
- Featured JobYorkPermanent
Michael Page are proud to be partnering with Animalcare Ltd. to recruit 2x Product Managers to join their Marketing team based in York.
- Animalcare Ltd.
- Specialist Veterinary Products
I am recruiting for Business Support Advisor to join a leading Independent Practice with multiple offices in Yorkshire.
YorkPermanent£105,000 - £125,000
- Leading Indepedant Practice
- Blue Chip and SME Clients
Looking after one of the largest Divisions in the company with a multi-billion pound budget this Divisional Finance Director role based in York is exceptionally high profile with responsibility for a large finance team, being a lead on numerous transformation projects, and business partnering with the Divisional MD on large scale operational issues.
- Exceptional Opportunity with large national company
- Excellent salary and benefits package
A newly created role as a result of expansion of the academy chain to work as a finance manager for this group of academy schools. You will be responsible for the overall finances for a number of schools within the multi-academy trust and be working with non finance managers to understand their budgets.
YorkTemporary£35,000 - £40,000
- A great opportunity with a growing multi academy trust
- Supportive team and line manager
An Accountant is required by a York based Charity with a great working culture and ethos.
YorkPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- The role will be initially for 6 months, but could be extended to circa 12
- Ideally a qualified accountant ACA / CIMA / CIPFA / ACCA
Management Accountant is required by a great employer based in the York area.
YorkPermanent£19,000 - £21,000
- Must be a qualified Accountant ( ACA / ACCA / CIMA / CIPFA )
- Must have experience from within a services sector environment
£19,000 to £21,000 per annum
YorkTemporary£400 - £550 per day (£103,992 - £142,989)
- Assistant Manager
Business Analyst Information Security - CISA CISSP CISM CRISC ISO27001 PCI-DSS - (York, Ipswich or Milton Keynes)
Opportunity to shape the information security around one of the UK's critical infrastructures, Massive information security programme of work, which will have various subset projects.
YorkTemporary£500 - £650 per day (£129,990 - £168,987)
- Massive Information Security Programme of Work
- UK critical infrastructure
Information Security Consultant GDPR PCIDSS ISO27001 CISA CISSP NSCS20 CRISC
To champion the design, delivery and transition to service of the information security programme, including technical and non-technical projects. The projects will deliver capabilities to achieve NCSC20, GDPR readiness, ISO27001 compliance and PCI DSS compliance.
- Greenfield Information Security opportunity for £B organisation
- Ambitious, multi-project, strategic, security & risk, technical & non-technical