29 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: Doncaster
- DoncasterTemporary£35,000 - £40,000
Working for one of Yorkshire's larger charities who provide numerous services to many people in the community.
The role of Management Accountant reports directly into the Head of Finance.
DoncasterPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Immedate interim opportunity
- Working for a large Chairty in South Yorkshire
Excellent opportunity for a Senior Commercial Litigation Paralegal to join a well regarded regional firm with offices in Doncaster.
DoncasterPermanent£28,000 - £35,000
- Excellent oppurtunity for a paralegal to progress their career
- High standard of work and partner supervision
An exciting opportunity has arisen for our client based in Grimsby. This position of Buyer will be responsible for developing key relationships with producers and suppliers around the world in a consumer market.
I am now looking to recruit 2 Contract Design Engineers for a 3-6 month contract based in Doncaster or Goole. If you have a clear understanding of Solidworks and 2D and looking for a contract position please apply below. There is also the requirement for a Electrical Design Engineer. Please apply below.
- Experience designing using 2D CAD and Solidworks.
- Management of all design activities from concept to production validation.
I am now looking to recruit 2 Electrical Design Engineers for a 3-6 month contract based in Doncaster or Goole. If you have a clear understanding of Solidworks and 2D and looking for a contract position please apply below. There is also the requirement for a Mechanical Design Engineer. Please apply below.
DoncasterPermanent£35,000 - £37,500
- Ensure completion of Electrical/Electronic designs to meet business objectives.
- Design, develop and prototype new products in accordance with company (PDP)
I am now looking to recruit a Electrical Technician for a leading manufacturing business based in Doncaster, South Yorkshire. As the Electrical Technician will be responsible for providing engineering support to achieve the plant production targets & PPM completion rate to KPI target levels.
DoncasterPermanent£25,000 - £33,000
- Ensure all Engineering Breakdowns are identified and subsequently rectified
- Assist the Site Engineering Manager, Controls Technician & Shift Operations
I am now working exclusively with a leading provider of reusable plastic layer pads based in Doncaster. Due to company changes they are now looking to recruit a Quality Assurance Engineer or potentially Quality Assurance Manager responsible for the independent management of Quality Assurance, and the professional guidance of staff members with regards to quality, safety and hygiene.
- Responsible for the independent management of Quality Assurance
- Audit Management, Certifications, and internal complaint handling
The Procurement Officer, based in Doncaster, will have the opportunity to work for a well-established, reputable organisation, who are well known for their excellent flexibility and benefits package and commitment to employee training and development.
- Work for an established public sector organisation
- Manage end to end procurements and high value contracts
A fantastic opportunity to join a multinational engineering business based in Doncaster as a production planner.
You will be responsible for maintaining and improving the production plan, engaging internal stakeholders within manufacturing and production, ensuring that the the goods are finished on time.
DoncasterPermanent£26,000 - £31,000
- Development of your planning career
- Proven track record in production planning
The Procurement Officer, based in Doncaster, will have the opportunity to work for a well-established, reputable organisation, who are well known for their excellent flexibility and benefits package and commitment to employee training and development. If not already CIPS qualified, you will have the opportunity to be supported to Level 6 over 2 years.
- Work for a highly reputable public sector organisation
- Funded level 6 CIPS