117 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: Sheffield
- Featured JobSheffieldPermanent
Wolf Safety Lamp Company is the world's leading manufacturer of hazardous area portable & temporary lighting, offering the widest range of ATEX and IECEx certified explosion protected lighting and power distribution systems, designed in the United Kingdom, for safe use in potentially explosive atmospheres worldwide.
- Lead and manage multiple projects from concept through to manufacture.
- Working with sub-contractors providing circuit designs to correct specifications
This is a high-profile Director of Product and Programme Management opportunity working for AMETEK Land (Land Instruments Intl), a specialist company in the design and manufacture of monitors and analysers for industrial infrared temperature measurement, combustion efficiency and environmental pollutant emissions. www.landinst.com
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the role will be responsible for the development of the strategic and tactical product plan for the business.
Featured JobSheffieldPermanent£35,000 - £50,000
- Exciting Director of Product and Programme Management role
- Forward thinking company part of a Global Group.
Sheffield, Birmingham & Canary Wharf, London
Large scale procurement team
- Procurement Manager, Indirect procurement
- Category Manager
Based out of their Sheffield head office, the Financial Controller will report directly into the Finance Director within this fast paced and progressive organisation and will be pivotal in supporting the company's growth strategy and driving cultural change.
SheffieldPermanent£35,000 - £37,000
- Following their acquisition by Connect Group Plc in 2014, Tuffnells Parcels Ex
- Reporting directly to the FD, the Financial Controller will play a pivotal rol
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Buyer to join a well-established engineering business in Sheffield. Due to succession planning and projected growth this role will provide the successful applicant with career stability and full autonomy of procurement within the project department.
- Manufacturing / Engineering
An exciting opportunity to build a career within a market leading global recruitment brand. As part of a growing team you will access unrivalled training and outstanding progression opportunity working within the Engineering & Manufacturing discipline.
SheffieldPermanent£28,000 - £32,000
- Recruitment Consultant within Michael Page Engineering & Manufacturing
- Opportunity to join a FTSE 250 market leading business
Our client has recently created a new tier of leadership within their Operations team in order to promote ownership and to drive high performance. They are looking for a proven production professional to join their business and to ensure that the company's high performance standards are maintained and exceeded.
SheffieldPermanent£20,000 - £22,000
- Leading international food manufacturer
- Proven Production Supervisor
My client who are based in Sheffield are looking to recruit a Stock Coordinator. You will be the main point of contact with Far Eastern & UK based suppliers with regard to ordering, scheduling and movement of product & parts from supplier's premises through to destination. Maintenance of relevant stock control systems & data. Creation and logging of non-stock Purchase Orders. Procurement of stationery & consumables
SheffieldPermanent£24,000 - £27,000
- Great Opportunity Working Within Supply Chain for a Reputable Business
- The Successful Candidate would need to have Advanced Excell Skills
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Buyer to join a business who have significant growth planned in for the next few years.
SheffieldPermanent£45,000 - £65,000
Our client is looking to recruit a Commercial / Corporate In House Solicitor to join the in house legal team. Our client will also consider recruiting a Commercial Litigator if they had the right background or transferable skills.
- Commercial / Corporate In House Solicitor
- In House