116 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: Sheffield
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobSheffieldPermanent
This is a high-profile Director of Product and Programme Management opportunity working for AMETEK Land (Land Instruments Intl), a specialist company in the design and manufacture of monitors and analysers for industrial infrared temperature measurement, combustion efficiency and environmental pollutant emissions. www.landinst.com
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the role will be responsible for the development of the strategic and tactical product plan for the business.
- Exciting Director of Product and Programme Management role
- Forward thinking company part of a Global Group.
Based out of their Sheffield head office, the Financial Controller will report directly into the Finance Director within this fast paced and progressive organisation and will be pivotal in supporting the company's growth strategy and driving cultural change.
SheffieldPermanent£35,000 - £43,000
- Following their acquisition by Connect Group Plc in 2014, Tuffnells Parcels Ex
- Reporting directly to the FD, the Financial Controller will play a pivotal rol
New, exciting production management role with full autonomy on shift.
SheffieldPermanent£25,000 - £35,000
- Senior Management role with unrivalled progression opportunity
- Growing food manufacturer
Working as an area Area Sales Manager is more than just another job, as a high performer you will be awarded and it is a gateway to success. My client has a fantastic offering and supports you in your career development.
- Are you a passionate and driven sales professional?
- Do you have experience within the electrical wholesale sector?
I am now working on behalf of a medium sized, manufacturing company located in Sheffield, South Yorkshire. Due to a company restructure my client are now looking to recruit a new, QA Manager to Maintain quality systems and certification.
SheffieldPermanent£33,000 - £35,500
- Introduce structured QA systems in to new Group operations
- Maintain quality systems and certification; manage internal and external audits
I am now looking to recruit a Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer for a leading manufacturing business based in Sheffield, South Yorkshire. As the Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for providing engineering support to achieve the plant production targets & PPM completion rate to KPI target levels.
SheffieldTemporary£20,000 - £22,000
- Ensure all Engineering Breakdowns are identified and subsequently rectified
- Assist the Shift Operations Manager in minimising machine down
An exciting opportunity has arisen in Sheffield for a Graduate Supply Chain Administrator to join a successful business due to experience significant growth, on a temporary basis.
- A great opportunity for a Gradudate to develop their skills in Supply Chain
- Excellent PC skills; Competent in Microsoft applications, specifically Excel
I am now working closely with a engineering organisation based in Sheffield who do to multiple new projects are now looking to recruit 3x Contract Design Engineers. As the design engineer you will have a background in 2D/3D Cad using any of the following (Solid Edge, Inventor or Solid Works).
SheffieldPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Responsible for the Mechanical Engineering of specific projects.
- Substantial design experience and knowledge of the Metals industry
I am currently looking to recruit a Continuous Improvement Engineer for a leading manufacturing organisation based in Sheffield, South Yorkshire. My client is currently go through a change period and part of this process is to drive Continuous Improvement across the manufacturing units. If you have a strong background in Lean & CI please apply below.
SheffieldPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- identify opportunities for improvement using a variety of tools such as VSM, KPI
- Apply Lean principles such as Kaizen, Kanban, SMED, 5S, 5 Whys
Fantastic opportunity for a Regional Sales Director to join one of the UK's leading business services and supplies companies ina pivotal role for the region.
- Great opportunity to join a fast-paced successful business.
- Seeking a high-activity and pro-active Sales leader.