103 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: Sheffield
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobSheffieldPermanent
This is a high-profile Director of Product and Programme Management opportunity working for AMETEK Land (Land Instruments Intl), a specialist company in the design and manufacture of monitors and analysers for industrial infrared temperature measurement, combustion efficiency and environmental pollutant emissions. www.landinst.com
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the role will be responsible for the development of the strategic and tactical product plan for the business.
Featured JobSheffieldPermanent£35,000 - £50,000
- Exciting Director of Product and Programme Management role
- Forward thinking company part of a Global Group.
Sheffield, Birmingham & Canary Wharf, London
Large scale procurement team
- Procurement Manager, Indirect procurement
- Category Manager
Wolf Safety Lamp Company is the world's leading manufacturer of hazardous area portable & temporary lighting, offering the widest range of ATEX and IECEx certified explosion protected lighting and power distribution systems, designed in the United Kingdom, for safe use in potentially explosive atmospheres worldwide.
- Lead and manage multiple projects from concept through to manufacture.
- Working with sub-contractors providing circuit designs to correct specifications
Based out of their Sheffield head office, the Financial Controller will report directly into the Finance Director within this fast paced and progressive organisation and will be pivotal in supporting the company's growth strategy and driving cultural change.
SheffieldPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Following their acquisition by Connect Group Plc in 2014, Tuffnells Parcels Ex
- Reporting directly to the FD, the Financial Controller will play a pivotal rol
A forward thinking and global retail distribution business are looking to expand their team by recruiting a Software Developer
SheffieldPermanent£70,000 - £80,000
- Excellent opportunity to join a growing retail business
- Software Developer needed
Our client continues to advance its reputation amongst the major retailers as one of the strongest FMCG businesses in the UK. In order to continue that trend, they are inviting a proven Manager to join one of their flagship sites as Head of Technical, to lead the technical function across the multiple factories.
SheffieldPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Global Food Manufacturer
- Proven Head of Technical
I am now working on behalf of a medium sized, manufacturing company located in Sheffield, South Yorkshire. Due to a company restructure my client are now looking to recruit a new, QA Manager to Maintain quality systems and certification.
SheffieldPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Introduce structured QA systems in to new Group operations
- Maintain quality systems and certification; manage internal and external audits
I am currently looking to recruit a Continuous Improvement Engineer for a leading manufacturing organisation based in Sheffield, South Yorkshire. My client is currently go through a change period and part of this process is to drive Continuous Improvement across the manufacturing units. If you have a strong background in Lean & CI please apply below.
SheffieldPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- identify opportunities for improvement using a variety of tools such as VSM, KPI
- Apply Lean principles such as Kaizen, Kanban, SMED, 5S, 5 Whys
I am currently working on behalf of a Medical Industry based in Sheffield, South Yorkshire who due to continued growth and development they now require a Quality Engineer who will have day to day supervision of the quality team along with implementing quality improvements across the manufacturing site.
- Medical Devises
- Management Systems including ISO9001 & ISO13485.