362 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: Leeds
Leeds by job type
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobLeedsPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
Michael Page are very proud to be partnering with Ecco Safety Group, based in Leeds who are seeking a Head of Product Management to join their business in a newly created role, reporting into the Managing Director.
- Market Leader
- Global Manufacturer
We are seeking to appoint Global Category Director for the Advanced Wound Devices division of Acelity. This position will have a global responsibility for strategic activities, including; Strategy, Opportunity analysis, Portfolio Management and development, Lifecycle management, Global Market penetration, partnering with Research & Technology, Business Development and Health Economics & Reimbursement to bring new innovations to the market at the right value for market acceptance.
LeedsPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Responsible for strategy, pipeline and growth of global brand portfolio
- Global advanced wound care company
Support commercial teams in decision making as well as challenging and providing insight to all aspects of financial performance.
LeedsPermanent£25,000 - £40,000
- Work with commercial teams to drive sales activity and performance
- Be a part of a thriving business that offers development and career progression
Exciting opportunity for talented SEO specialist to join fast growing digital brand.
LeedsPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- - Are you a talented SEO Specialist?
- - Leading digital agency looking to grow their team
A fantastic opportunity for a Senior Business Development Executive to join a UK industry leader, and internationally recognised brand.
- Fantastic opportunity with a leading international blue chip business.
- Operating within a professional corporate and incentive driven environment.
PageGroup has been recognized nine times by The Sunday Times as one of the best companies to work for in the UK with top scores in management, leadership and personal growth. 87% of our directors and above have been promoted from within, demonstrating our commitment to career development.
We are looking to expand our business to find a talented individual to join as a Recruitment Consultant.
- Your future starts here - join PageGroup
- FTSE 100 Business - Sunday Times Best Company to Work for.
Excellent opportunity for a Commercial NQ to join a well regarded international legal firm with offices in central Leeds.
LeedsPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Excellent oppurtunity to join an international firm with offices in Leeds
- High quality commercial work within a supportive team environment
PageGroup is inclusive of three leading global recruitment brands; Michael Page, Page Personnel and Page Executive. We work with pioneering organisations worldwide to source, consult and recruit into all levels across 25 differing sectors. Since 1976 we've grown to become a worldwide leader with 153 offices in 35 countries.
LeedsPermanent£60,000 - £80,000
- Sunday Times Best 100 Company to Work For
- Glassdoor - Employees Choice Best Place to Work
The role is all about running an already successful, media P&L. The department is thriving, with a growing client base and strong proposition. What they now need is a media leader to knit it all together.
LeedsPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- A stand-out senior media role to change the game in Yorkshire
- Great client list and an enviable culture, they're an agency on the up
New role for a Plot Sales Manager / residential property lawyer / legal executive to work for a commercial legal law firm in Leeds
- Exciting new role for a Plot Sales Manager
- The opportunity to work with a great commercial law firm