419 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: Leeds
Leeds by job type
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
My client has a vacancy in Leeds for a Quality, Environment, Health & Safety (QEHS) Manager. Perhaps more commonly known as a Site Technical Manager, this is on a 12 month fixed term contract to cover maternity leave.
- Reporting into the Site Director
- Food science degree preferred
Environment, Quality and Health and Safety is essential in everything we do and this is a key position in the organisation reporting directly to the Managing Director
LeedsPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- FMCG Manufacturing Experience
- Multi-site role
We are currently working for a multinational brand name who are recruiting for a Finance Systems Project Manager for their Leeds office. This is a great opportunity to take part in a project that will expose you to some cutting edge and industry leading systems.
LeedsPermanent£24,000 - £28,000
- Be involved in a business critical systems project roll out
- Major multi national brand business
We currently have a position available in our Leeds office to join one of Page Group's leading disciplines to recruit procurement professionals into the public sector.
LeedsPermanent£20,000 - £22,000
- Indirect Procurement
- Public Sector
The role as a community manager within the Leeds area would require the individual to autonomously run a professional workplace for the community. Ensuring that SLA's are met and the workforce is cohesive, and consistently hitting targets, is of the utmost importance. The centre has to be accommodating and of the highest standards for your customers, and delivering exceptional customer service.
LeedsPermanent£17,000 - £19,000
- Community Manager
Excellent opportunity for a Residential Property Paralegal to join a small family run legal firm in Leeds
LeedsPermanent£30,000 - £32,000
- Excellent oppurtunity for a property paralegal to join a small firm in Leeds
- Good starying salary and scope for progression
A fantastic opportunity for a driven and motivated sales person to join one of the fastest growing companies in the UK and Europe - leaders within electrical wholesales as their new Wholesale Business Development Manager in Leeds.
LeedsPermanent£22,000 - £25,000
- Join of the UK's leading and fastest growing companies.
- Setting the standards for the industry - with huge career potential!
A fantastic opportunity to join of the UK's most exciting and successful Marketing Agencies as a Business Development Executive - Integrated Market Agency.
LeedsPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- Work for one of the UK's leading Digital/Creative Marketing Agencies.
- Specialist in Digital, Search and Creative Solutions.
A senior opportunity for a National Account Manager - Agrochemicals, Paints & Coatings Sector to join one of the UK's leading and most recognised names within the Hazardous Waste sector.
- Strategic Account Management Opportunity for an Industry Leader.
- Commercial Service Sell into the Agrochemicals, Paints & Coatings Sectors.
PageGroup has been recognized nine times by The Sunday Times as one of the best companies to work for in the UK with top scores in management, leadership and personal growth. 87% of our directors and above have been promoted from within, demonstrating our commitment to career development.
We are looking to expand our business to find a talented individual to join as a Recruitment Consultant.
- Your future starts here - join PageGroup
- FTSE 100 Business - Sunday Times Best Company to Work for.