434 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: Leeds
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobLeedsPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
Michael Page are very proud to be partnering with Ecco Safety Group, based in Leeds who are seeking a Head of Product Management to join their business in a newly created role, reporting into the Managing Director.
- Market Leader
- Global Manufacturer
Reporting directly to Managing Director; the role is for a Quality, Environment and Health and Safety Manager
- Professional, entrepreneurial and forward-thinking candidate
- Quality professional who is analytical and data driven
Exciting opportunity for aspiring sales professionals with plenty of energy, drive and enthusiasm, to develop a career in the IT Security sector.
LeedsPermanent£70,000 - £90,000
- Excellent opportunity to work with a Cyber Security/Penetration testing company
- Selling into public & private Sector
A fantastic opportunity for an Enterprise Account Director to join a leading Platinum partner for an Internationally recognised brand and solutions provider for Engineered Cloud Systems, Hardware and Services.
LeedsPermanent£17,000 - £18,000
- Value Added Reseller (VAR) focussed primarily on branded software
- Market Leader and Platinum Partner of a World Wide Engineered Systems Provider
Would you call yourself a thorough person? Are you persistent? Do you like a challenge? Then this could be of interest…
Do you have 2 years sales experience within a telesales environment?
LeedsPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Do you have 2 years + sales experience?
- Are you persistet?
The business are recruiting several client-facing Regional Healthcare Sales Managers, across the UK, to rapidly increase the volume of sales into NHS hospitals.
- Regional Healthcare Sales Manager
- North of England
The primary role of the Project Engineer is to undertake project management activities as directed by the company.
- A global capital equipment business
- Project Engineer
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager this role is responsible for assisting in the effective management of the site maintenance through; managing suppliers and executing maintenance tasks, involving calibration, fault finding, installation and routine maintenance of all electrical, control & instrumentation equipment and associated systems.
- Qualified to at least HNC
- Reporting into Maintenance Manager - days based
A member of the Quality Team who, in line with Business and Departmental objectives installs, maintains and develops all necessary procedural systems and ensure consistent quality products.
- Opportunity to join a prestigious engineering business
- Quality Technician/ Engineer
As HSE Manager you will provide professional day-to-day occupational health, safety and environmental (HSE) advice to the site and operational teams including monitoring the implementation of company policies, standards and procedures. You will champion the SHE management on site and actively promote a safety culture.
- In possession of a relevant degree
- NEBOSH Diploma or safety and health vocational qualification