242 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: Scotland
- Featured JobEdinburghPermanent
Reporting to the Senior Legal Manager (Developments), the role of the Pensions Product Solicitor is to provide direction to the business for legal and technical advice, guidance and/or recommendations in a risk aware, solution focussed commercial way to enable business decision making and to support Aegon with its development and proposition requirements.
- In-house, Financial Services
- Edinburgh or Witham based
Michael Page are delighted to be partnering with our client, Shearer Candles, on a retained and exclusive basis.
Due to planned growth Shearer Candles now have a vacancy for a Head of Retail to join their Retail division, currently three stores in Glasgow, to formulate and implement the strategy to entice growth in a sustainable fashion.
Featured JobAberdeenPermanent£90,000 - £120,000
- Excellent opportunity to join a long established family owned Scottish business
- Retail Management position based in the West of Scotland
Aramco Overseas Company are seeking Petroleum Engineering Consultants to join their Production Technology Team, Advanced Completions and Artificial Lift Focus Areas under the Upstream Research Department, EXPEC ARC, based in the Aberdeen Technology Office in Westhill.
Applicants will be responsible for the development of new technology and tools, in both areas, for use in Saudi Arabia.
Featured JobAberdeenshirePermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Production Technology Specialist
- R&D, Advanced Completions, Artificial Lift
To drive the development of Donald Russell's online presence, working in partnership with the Marketing Director. The key focus of the role is to increase the number of sales through the website and other online channels, including social media, whilst communicating the brand values that make Donald Russell unique. In particular, managing the website effectively to optimise performance and developing a progressive and integrated email marketing programme.
Featured JobGlasgowPermanent£70,000 - £80,000
- E-commerce Manager Aberdeenshire
- FMCG, Website, Brand, Digital, SEO
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Operations Finance Manager to join this exciting and entrepreneurial business and act as the bridge between Finance and Operations. Working closely with the CFO and Board, the individual will be required to provide analysis of the operations of the business in order to challenge current processes, suggest improvements and ultimately drive the numbers on the ground.
Featured JobLanarkPermanent£30,000 - £31,000
- Entrepreneurial transport business operating in Germany
- Seeking English & German speaking qualified accountant
A great opportunity for a proactive and forward thinking Driver Trainer to join a leading haulage company. We are looking to recruit an experienced Driver Trainer with a solid track record of working in a fast paced logistics environment such as FMCG or Retail. Reporting directly to the Regional General Manager you will be based at the Lesmahagow site with a defined region to cover and therefore expect regular travel between central belt Scotland and Dumfries & Galloway.
Featured JobDingwallPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Driver Trainer
- Driver Trainer, Lesmahagow
Michael Page are extremely pleased to partner the Thai Union Group and Edinburgh Salmon on a retained and Exclusive basis in their search for a Technical Manager, based out of their Dingwall site, just North of Inverness.
- World leading multi billion pound Chilled food business
- Technical Manager opportunity
- The Director, Quality Assurance is responsible for all UK Quality Assurance programmes covering GMP and GLP to ensure that all activities, both internal and external, are fully compliant with all necessary regulatory authorities relating to BioReliance Quality Systems.
- Aspirational, strategic leader of Quality Assurance from within Pharmaceuticals
- BioReliance part of the Merck Group, a leading science and technology company
Outstanding opportunity for a Franchise Director with a rapidly expanding commercial vehicle operation based in central Scotland paying an excellent package including basic, car, bonus and full benefits.
- Market Leading UK wide Vehicle Rental, Leasing & Fleet Maintenance
- Must have Franchise Leadership in branded, multi-site, commercial vehicles.
Responsible for the operation, leadership, direction and administration of laboratory testing in accordance with applicable regulations governing clinical laboratories. Directs the research and development leading to new or improved products and processes. Represents and interacts with other laboratories for the development of joint proposals and consistency in results. Provides technical leadership in the accreditation and licensure of laboratory testing and maintains licensure in accordance with applicable regulations. Participates in short and long term strategy development for the lab.
- Leading global clinical trials laboratory services company
- Qualified Medical Lab Director to oversee EMEA region