60 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: Edinburgh
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobEdinburghPermanent
Reporting to the Senior Legal Manager (Developments), the role of the Pensions Product Solicitor is to provide direction to the business for legal and technical advice, guidance and/or recommendations in a risk aware, solution focussed commercial way to enable business decision making and to support Aegon with its development and proposition requirements.
- In-house, Financial Services
- Edinburgh or Witham based
An exciting opportunity for a consultant Pathologist to join a newly established division of a global clinical trials organisation.Review routine histopathology slides on daily basis to enable the lab to meet turnaround times for enrolment of patients into clinical trials.Establish and provide morphological diagnosis on H & E stained slides on both oncological and general surgical pathology samples as per clinical trial requirements. Review and score Immunohistochemistry and FISH slides. As part of a team, establish new histopathology assays in the laboratory. Provide pathologist input to discussions with clinical trial sponsors, both to facilitate winning business and thereafter to ensure delivery of the goals of the clinical trial in an efficient and cost-effective manner, ensuring that the highest standards of quality and customer service are maintained.
EdinburghTemporary£50,000 - £70,000
- Senior Anatomic Pathologist to lead central laboratory for clinical trials
- Q2 Solutions, a leading global clinical trials laboratory services organisation
Our client , a bank based in Edinburgh is looking to recruit an In House Solicitor for a contract until October 2018.
- Legal Contract Role
An opportunity for a Paraplanner with a growing Asset Manager in Edinburgh City Centre has arisen. The client is a very well respected organisation in the Scottish market. The paraplanner will be part of an expanding function within wealth management support.
- Opportunity to be part of a growing asset management team
- Edinburgh City Centre based
Responsible for managing licensed bids, proposals and tenders from brief to submission ensuring the business bids for the right opportunities and has the right strategy in place to maximise their chances of success. The role holder manages and develops the unlicenced proposals process, ensuring the appropriate checks and balances are in place.
- Leading Utilities provider, Head officed in Scotland
- An opportunity to lead and shape the commercial bid function
A Investment Administrator opportunity has arisen within a Financial Services business in Edinburgh. The role below is good step on the ladder for anybody who has a bit of experience in an Investment Management or Financial Planning business.
- Investment Administration
- Edinburgh City Centre
Hands on Senior Finance Manager role with overall responsibility for the day to day finance operations, including management of a small team.
- Well respected Financial Services business in Edinburgh
- City centre interim role
A newly created management accountant for a growing business in the city centre of Edinburgh. The role has been created due to continued growth in the business and re org in the finance function.
- Newly created position with scope to develop.
- City Centre
Our client - a well known Not for Profit organisation - are looking for an interim Web Editor to join the team on a temporary basis. This role will sit within the Communications department of the organisation.
EdinburghTemporary£27,000 - £35,000
- Our client, a well known Not for Profit organisation
- Are looking for an interim Web Editor
Currently recruiting a temporary Communications Analyst. Based in Edinburgh City Centre within Financial Services.
- Currently recruiting a temporary Communications Analyst.
- Based in Edinburgh City Centre within Financial Services.