66 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: Edinburgh
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobEdinburghPermanent
Reporting to the Senior Legal Manager (Developments), the role of the Pensions Product Solicitor is to provide direction to the business for legal and technical advice, guidance and/or recommendations in a risk aware, solution focussed commercial way to enable business decision making and to support Aegon with its development and proposition requirements.
- In-house, Financial Services
- Edinburgh or Witham based
An exciting opportunity for a consultant Pathologist to join a newly established division of a global clinical trials organisation.Review routine histopathology slides on daily basis to enable the lab to meet turnaround times for enrolment of patients into clinical trials.Establish and provide morphological diagnosis on H & E stained slides on both oncological and general surgical pathology samples as per clinical trial requirements. Review and score Immunohistochemistry and FISH slides. As part of a team, establish new histopathology assays in the laboratory. Provide pathologist input to discussions with clinical trial sponsors, both to facilitate winning business and thereafter to ensure delivery of the goals of the clinical trial in an efficient and cost-effective manner, ensuring that the highest standards of quality and customer service are maintained.
EdinburghPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Senior Anatomic Pathologist to lead central laboratory for clinical trials
- Q2 Solutions, a leading global clinical trials laboratory services organisation
The L&D Consultant will work to ensure that FCA obligations are met, while putting training interventions in place to support the wider business across all business areas.
- Permanent opportunity in Edinburgh
- Exciting opportunity for an L&D professional to join a fantastic team
Page Executive's highly regarded Private Equity client is looking to recruit a Private Equity Director (Digital Financial Services) to join its investment team in Edinburgh.
You will be a high-performing, entrepreneurial leader where you will co-run investments in innovative digital financial services companies.
EdinburghPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Private Equity Director
We have an existing opportunity for an experience Account Manager to join our successful Media Agency client based in Edinburgh.
This is an exciting role working on behalf of major clients within an ever changing, fast paced industry.
EdinburghPermanent£32,000 - £36,000
- Media Agency
- Account Manager
We have an existing opportunity for an experienced Senior Business Development Executive to join our clients expanding Scottish team.
- Business Development
We are partnering with an Edinburgh based client who are looking for a Finance Project Manager, with the possibility of a permanent position.
- Opportunity to join a high growth business
- Impactful and varied temporary to permanent role
The Head of Data Development will play a key part in shaping the Data Strategy for the Bank, ensuring data becomes a key differentiator in the future success of the Bank.
You will be responsible for leading a team of developers based in Edinburgh to deliver a wide range of systems and services within the Data environment of the Bank. You will be responsible for delivering our very ambitious data roadmap.
- Detailed understanding of technologies including Hadoop, Spark, RDBMS
- Experience of releasing in Cloud environments
Are you a subject matter expert in Fraud, AML, Sanctions or Anti-bribery? If so and you also have professional experience of working in or supporting the Financial Services sector, then we have a fantastic opportunity for you.
- 1st or 2nd Line Financial Crime function experience, within Financial Services
- Detailed working knowledge of relevant FC Legislation
- Develop, implement and embed an appropriate strategy for monitoring, and on a regular basis, assessing, the adequacy and effectiveness of the Group's measures, policies and procedures to detect any risk of failure by the Group to comply with its obligations under the regulatory system
- Lead and manage the Group's Compliance Monitoring Function
- Direct experience in leading a compliance monitoring team (Ideally retail bank)
- Extensive knowledge of all regulatory and code requirements e.g. SMCR, SYSC, COB