72 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: Edinburgh
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobEdinburghPermanent
An exciting opportunity for a consultant Pathologist to join a newly established division of a global clinical trials organisation.Review routine histopathology slides on daily basis to enable the lab to meet turnaround times for enrolment of patients into clinical trials.Establish and provide morphological diagnosis on H & E stained slides on both oncological and general surgical pathology samples as per clinical trial requirements. Review and score Immunohistochemistry and FISH slides. As part of a team, establish new histopathology assays in the laboratory. Provide pathologist input to discussions with clinical trial sponsors, both to facilitate winning business and thereafter to ensure delivery of the goals of the clinical trial in an efficient and cost-effective manner, ensuring that the highest standards of quality and customer service are maintained.
- Senior Anatomic Pathologist to lead central laboratory for clinical trials
- Q2 Solutions, a leading global clinical trials laboratory services organisation
Reporting to the Head of Risk Analytics & Models.
- Delivery of decision scorecards, strategy optimisation and Big Data R&D.
- Developing, managing, and promoting the use of, models that support automated decision making in higher frequency, lower value credit portfolios
EdinburghPermanent£75,000 - £100,000
- Relevant experience of scorecard development &statistical/mathematical modelling
- Experience using SAS or SQL programming languages
Investment Director position with Edinburgh office of prestigious investment/wealth management company.
- Part of the succession planning of this well established investment business
- Would suit someone returning to Edinburgh from London
Our client is looking to recruit a highly experienced communications and media strategist with knowledge and expertise across all media channels. Previous media buying agency experience is essential.
EdinburghPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
UK Customer Service and logistics coordinator required for exciting FMCG company based in Edinburgh
- Logistics Customer Services Coordinator
- Logistics Customer Services Coordinator- FMCG
The Head of Financial Crime Control will set the strategy and lead the planning and delivery of all 1st line Financial Crime accountabilities and lead the 1st line Financial Crime function. They will support the development and maintenance of a compliance, proportionate and effective Financial Crime framework
- 1st or 2nd Line Financial Crime function experience, within Financial Services
- Detailed working knowledge of relevant FC Legislation
Michael Page are partnering with a global business to appoint a Financial Accountant to join their Edinburgh site, initially for a 12 month contract.
EdinburghPermanent£18,000 - £25,000
- 12 month contract
- Global business - Edinburgh
Our agency client is recruiting for a PPC Executive to join their Edinburgh office. They would consider a graduate trainee (minimum 3 months PPC experience) or alternatively an experienced Executive (2-3 years experience).
EdinburghPermanent£50,000 - £65,000
Newly created position for a growing technology business who have recently completed an acquisition as part of their growth strategy across Europe. Therefore they have created the role of Finance Business Partner to support the Managing Director and operations team based in Edinburgh. The role will be 30% accounting and 70% business partnering with the role holder developing the reporting and analysis of the local business unit.
EdinburghPermanent£85,000 - £100,000
- Newly created position for a growing IT business in Edinburgh
- Client looking for a commercially asute finance professional
Excellent role newly created thanks to recent growth and good pipeline of work
- Edinburgh Based Opportunity
- Role created due to company growth