80 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: Edinburgh
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobEdinburghPermanent
Reporting to the Senior Legal Manager (Developments), the role of the Pensions Product Solicitor is to provide direction to the business for legal and technical advice, guidance and/or recommendations in a risk aware, solution focussed commercial way to enable business decision making and to support Aegon with its development and proposition requirements.
- In-house, Financial Services
- Edinburgh or Witham based
An exciting opportunity for a consultant Pathologist to join a newly established division of a global clinical trials organisation.Review routine histopathology slides on daily basis to enable the lab to meet turnaround times for enrolment of patients into clinical trials.Establish and provide morphological diagnosis on H & E stained slides on both oncological and general surgical pathology samples as per clinical trial requirements. Review and score Immunohistochemistry and FISH slides. As part of a team, establish new histopathology assays in the laboratory. Provide pathologist input to discussions with clinical trial sponsors, both to facilitate winning business and thereafter to ensure delivery of the goals of the clinical trial in an efficient and cost-effective manner, ensuring that the highest standards of quality and customer service are maintained.
EdinburghPermanent£39,000 - £47,000
- Senior Anatomic Pathologist to lead central laboratory for clinical trials
- Q2 Solutions, a leading global clinical trials laboratory services organisation
As Public Affairs Manager you will work within an award-winning Communications and Marketing department.
This new position will play a significant role in ensuring our client engages effectively with its many political stakeholder groups on the contribution that the institution makes and its economic, intellectual and cultural impact.
EdinburghPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Public Affairs
The Internal Audit and Compliance Officer role is responsible for assisting the Head of Risk & Compliance to ensure that the company adheres to all relevant regulation.
- Internal Audit and Compliance Officer - Investments
- Financial Services, Edinburgh
Head of Technical Data Products working in Edinburgh.
You will have ownership and responsibility for the Data Products within the Bank, establishing the vision and roadmaps for all our dedicated data platforms and ensuring the right data is available at the right time in the most effective manner. Maximising our data opportunity will be a key differentiator in the future success of the Bank.
- Previous product management experience essential
- A working understanding of both Agile & Waterfall project delivery methodologies
Working as an Agile Transformation Consultant for a leading company based in Edinburgh, focussed on the Financial Services sector
- Relevant Agile experience
- Relevant experience working for a financial services company
The Head of Financial Crime Control will set the strategy and lead the planning and delivery of all 1st line Financial Crime accountabilities and lead the 1st line Financial Crime function. They will support the development and maintenance of a compliance, proportionate and effective Financial Crime framework
EdinburghPermanent£25,000 - £28,000
- 1st or 2nd Line Financial Crime function experience, within Financial Services
- Detailed working knowledge of relevant FC Legislation
You will provide HR generalist advice and support to all levels of management and employee.
- Permenant role based in Edinburgh
- HR Officer looking for your next step? This could be the role for you
Head of Data Governance for leading retail bank based in Edinburgh
EdinburghPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Significant Data Governance experience in a large and complex organisation
- Extensive subject matter expertise in relevant related legislation
Our client, who are a top financial organisation within the Edinburgh area, are looking to hire a strong Reward Consultant that can hit the ground running and join a rapidly growing and successful area within the business.
- Excellent career development
- Exciting opportunity