61 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: Glasgow
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobGlasgowPermanent
My client based in Glasgow is the UK distributor for a global premium drinks company who are looking for a Supply and Logistics Planner reporting into the Supply Chain Manager.
- Supply + Logistics Planner
- Supply + Logistics Planner, Glasgow
Michael Page are delighted to be partnering with our client, Shearer Candles, on a retained and exclusive basis.
Due to planned growth Shearer Candles now have a vacancy for a Head of Retail to join their Retail division, currently three stores in Glasgow, to formulate and implement the strategy to entice growth in a sustainable fashion.
Featured JobGlasgowPermanent£70,000 - £80,000
- Excellent opportunity to join a long established family owned Scottish business
- Retail Management position based in the West of Scotland
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Operations Finance Manager to join this exciting and entrepreneurial business and act as the bridge between Finance and Operations. Working closely with the CFO and Board, the individual will be required to provide analysis of the operations of the business in order to challenge current processes, suggest improvements and ultimately drive the numbers on the ground.
- Entrepreneurial transport business operating in Germany
- Seeking English & German speaking qualified accountant
- The Director, Quality Assurance is responsible for all UK Quality Assurance programmes covering GMP and GLP to ensure that all activities, both internal and external, are fully compliant with all necessary regulatory authorities relating to BioReliance Quality Systems.
GlasgowPermanent£60,000 - £80,000
- Aspirational, strategic leader of Quality Assurance from within Pharmaceuticals
- BioReliance part of the Merck Group, a leading science and technology company
The Compliance Manager is primarily responsible for developing and executing the Annual Compliance Plan. This includes the monitoring program and training requirements. The monitoring program will seek to test the firm's adherence to the rules and principles set by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and other regulators are being adhered to and where non-compliance is identified, providing robust challenge to existing business process and policy.
GlasgowPermanent£17,000 - £20,000
- Investment Management Compliance
- Glasgow City Centre
We have an existing opportunity for a Fundraising Assistant/Administrator to join our successful and expanding charity client Deafblind Scotland based in Glasgow.
This is an excellent opportunity for a ops associate to join a leading bank within financial services in Glasgow.
GlasgowTemporary£140 - £147 per day (£36,397 - £38,217)
- 12 month contract
- Working with a leading investment bank
This is an excellent opportunity for a vendor manager to join a leading investment bank. The role will be heavily focused on managing the security settlements vendor.
- An excellent opportunity with a leading bank
- 12 month contract
Our client - a well known, and well established business based in Glasgow - are looking for an interim Reporting Accountant for a 12 month contract. This contract will be run on a daily rate
GlasgowPermanent£60,000 - £63,000
- Our client - a well known Utilities business
- Are looking for an interim Reporting Accountant for a 12 month contract
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented Applications Manager to join a Glasgow based business. Reporting to the Head of IT you will have direct responsibility for the global applications team, this will include: planning, management control, operational performance, changes to global applications
- Applications Manager