15 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: Aberdeen
- Featured JobAberdeenPermanent£90,000 - £120,000
Aramco Overseas Company are seeking Petroleum Engineering Consultants to join their Production Technology Team, Advanced Completions and Artificial Lift Focus Areas under the Upstream Research Department, EXPEC ARC, based in the Aberdeen Technology Office in Westhill.
Applicants will be responsible for the development of new technology and tools, in both areas, for use in Saudi Arabia.
AberdeenTemporary£13 - £15 per hour (£27,038 - £31,198)
- Production Technology Specialist
- R&D, Advanced Completions, Artificial Lift
This is an excellent opportunity for a HR Analyst to work with a global organisation in a busy human resources function. The role will focus around workday.
AberdeenPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- 4 Month contract
- Working with a multinational utility company
Our client is looking to hire a technically strong Senior Reward Advisor for their growing set up in the Aberdeen region.
AberdeenPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Exciting Opportunity
- Excellent Career Development
The purpose of this role is to act as the system administrator and co-ordinator for our clients member system requirements, principally through the Microsoft Dynamics based CRM system, but also for other system and data management requirements.
AberdeenPermanent£25,000 - £35,000
- reputable organisation
- great exposure to the wider sector
We are looking for an experienced sales individual to cover the market north of Perth. The role will be a mix of new and existing business, with the objective to be to take further market share.
AberdeenPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- highly profitable company
- rapidly expanding business
Our client has a vacancy in their digital team to play a key role in the design and development of web sites and all things digital for brands around the globe.
- An exciting opportunity for a Web Developer
- Ideally looking for Front & Back End experience
Our client - a well known Global business based in Aberdeen - is looking for an interim Financial Control Analyst for a 9 month contract
AberdeenPermanent£90,000 - £120,000
- Large, well known Aberdeen based business
- Are looking for an interim Financial Control Analyst for a 9 month contract
Aramco Overseas Company are seeking a Petroleum Engineering Consultant to join their Drilling Technology Team Focus Area under the Upstream Research Department, EXPEC ARC, based in the Aberdeen Technology Office in Westhill. The Drilling Focus Area develops new drilling tools and workover technology for use in Saudi Arabia working both with in-house ideas and in collaboration with universities, research firms and engineering and manufacturing companies.
AberdeenPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Drilling Technology Specialist Aberdeen
- R&D, Research, Drilling Optimization, Downhole
The Financial Controller will be a senior manager at the hotel, and will join a passionate team, working hard to deliver the excellence in food, service and guest care expected of us.
AberdeenTemporary£20,000 - £25,000
- Great opportuntiy for a senior Finance professional
- Ideally possessing suitable background experience in Hospitality
Provide efficient, responsive and proactive HR & Business Support administration, coordination and logistical support across the business.
- Currently recruiting for a HR & Business Support Coordinator
- Based within city centre Aberdeen on a temporary basis