15 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: Aberdeen
To source High Street and roadside Freehold and Leasehold opportunities.
AberdeenPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Property Acquisition
- Junior Surveyor
A fantastic opportunity to join a well known property business as Head of Marketing. My client are looking for someone who has spent their whole career in marketing, loves marketing in general and someone who can take their brand to the next level.
Strong leadership skills will be required as you will have direct reports, with the goal being to continually grow the marketing division moving forward.
AberdeenPermanent£28,000 - £34,000
- Head of Marketing Aberdeen
- Property, Housing, Brand, Strategy
Our global client are looking for a Business Development Manager to cover the North of Scotland, predominantly Aberdeen and Inverness. The role will encompass new business development as well as managing several existing accounts.
- Business Development Manager North Scotland
- Sales, Alcohol, On Trade, Account Management
Qualified Joint Venture Accountant required for an exciting new role in Aberdeen for an oil and gas operator.
- Joint Venture Accountant - Aberdeen
- Joint Venture, cash forecasting, Sun system experience
Tax Compliance Accountant for a global energy brand based in Aberdeen.
AberdeenPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Tax Compliance Accountant, Aberdeen
- UK Corporate and Income tax technical expertised required
The Financial Controller will be a senior manager at the hotel, and will join a passionate team, working hard to deliver the excellence in food, service and guest care expected of us.
AberdeenTemporary£20,000 - £25,000
- Great opportuntiy for a senior Finance professional
- Ideally possessing suitable background experience in Hospitality
Provide efficient, responsive and proactive HR & Business Support administration, coordination and logistical support across the business.
AberdeenPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Currently recruiting for a HR & Business Support Coordinator
- Based within city centre Aberdeen on a temporary basis
Our Aberdeen based FMCG client is looking to hire a Continuous Improvement Lead immediately.
AberdeenTemporary£250 - £350 per day (£64,995 - £90,993)
- Continus Improvement Lead
Our client are looking for a Statutory Accountant to operate at a relatively senior level within their global operation. This is a day rate contract for 6 months based in Aberdeen.
- Statutory Accountant - Aberdeen
- Interim role
The Financial Controller is responsible for providing an effective and efficient service to the business. The post holder will be expected to work proactively and deliver a seamless quality Finance Management service, providing support where necessary to meet service delivery and customer service requirements.
- Client is looking for CA Qualified Accountant
- Candidate will ideally come from a Practice background