13 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: Dundee
Our client seeks an experienced hands-on Technical Support Engineer to join our Service Delivery team. You will be responsible for managing the day to day operations of our Technology Services including health monitoring, change management, problem management and continual improvement.
DundeePermanent£25,000 - £27,000
- Technical Support Engineer Dundee
- Technology Services, IT, Change Management
This is a fantastic role to join a well established team on a 9 month contract.
- An exciting opportunity for an HR Advisor
- Contract role based in Dundee
The purpose of the role is to assist my client in implementing of key sales excellence initiatives. This is a new initiative for my client aimed at achieving Sales Excellence through a key focus on the global sales process and the global use of an upgraded CRM system. This is a supportive, training and development role aimed at achieving better financial results through higher standards of customer service and a more consistent service globally.
- Sales Excellence Advisor Dundee
- IT, CRM, Process, Training, Learning
To manage the successful delivery of Technology projects within the strategic programme of work where you will have overall responsibility for the on schedule delivery of technical projects including the creation and management of full project plans, stakeholder management, resourcing and budgets.
DundeePermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Project Manager Technology Projects Dundee
- strategy, training, co-ordination, risk, sales
- Continually focusing on streamlining and improving processes
- Partnering with the business to build budgets for key financial metrics
- Planning and managing the process, ensuring complying with operational and financial controls throughout and reviewing and challenging to ensure accurate output.
- Understanding the current trading environment and investigating and articulating the short term and long
- Client is looking for an experienced Accountant
- Looking for a commercial accountant either part qualified or qualified.
The IT Service Delivery Manager will define and deliver the strategy for managing Technology services within a worldwide infrastructure of a growing organisation, with global headquarters in Scotland.
- Client is looking for an experienced IT Manager
- Looking for a Senior indiviual to lead a small team.
A Assistant Store Manager within a Market Leading Retailer essentially would need to be driven to increase revenue and improve business operations. With this particular role the focus is on to key areas of the business which are customer service and sales. You will need to have both front customer facing and telecommunication skills to succeed in the role.
- Assistant Store Manager - Marketing Leading Retailer
To ensure our clients future global growth is in a uniform, aligned and scalable way, they are embarking at an operational level to develop their processes, technology and products. To achieve growth in the manner described, a critical success factor is the continued improvement and further deployment of their ERP system, Microsoft Dynamics NAV (NAV). This is an exciting time to join our client as they embark on an upgrade of their ERP system and roll out to global offices.
DundeePermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Client is looking for an experienced ERP & NAV Consultant
- Whilst the role is based in Dundee, client is open to remotley based candidates
Our Manufacturing and Production Client based in the Dundee Area is looking to recruit a Production Manager with a Food Industry Background
Recruiting for a Financial Controller who will have experience in sales and purchase ledger, bank reconciliation and weekly and monthly Payrolls.
The successful candidate will have experience in budgeting, forecasting and cash flow analysis.
- Financial Controller
- Based in Dundee