6 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: Fife
- FifePermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- To review, analyse and produce accurate reporting of pricing trends by Product Type, Region and Customer.
- To review core business pricing requirements for pro-active customer proposals.
DunfermlinePermanent£65,000 - £66,000
- Leading manufacturing comapny
- Pricing experience
The role will sit at Senior Finance Manager/Financial Controller level and will be the most senior member of finance on site.
FifePermanent£28,500 - £29,000
- Senior Finance Manager (Interim)
Our Manufacturing and Production Client based in Fife is Looking to recruit a Production Team Leader who will be responsible for the following:-
- To provide managerial support to the Production/Manufacturing Manager in the efficient and effective management of the production Teams.
- To develop and manage the team to ensure efficient and effective performance, adherence to the agreed production plan and costs
- To effectively manage the teams attendance levels in accordance with the company's required standard.
- To develop and manage the team in all aspects of Health & Safety including compliance with HASAW act 1974
- To coach and mentor the Team to ensure a strong continuous improvement
DunfermlineTemporary£40,000 - £42,000
· Preparation of management accounts.
· Preparation of weekly profit reports.
· Provide detailed analysis on overheads within the business.
· Engage with stakeholders and help them understand company figures.
FifePermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Management Accountant (6 month FTC)
Our Client based in Fife has a vacancy for a Maintenance Engineer for their Engineering site.