115 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: Wales
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobMountain AshPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading FTSE250 business as a Shift Manager
Featured JobMountain AshPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- FTSE250 Organisation
- Excellent Opportunity
Excellent opportunity to join a FTSE250 business at an exciting time as a QSHE Advisor
Featured JobChepstowPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- FTSE250 Business
- Excellent Opportunity
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading FTSE250 business as an Engineering manager at their Chepstow site.
Featured JobChepstowPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Excellent Opportunity to join a leading FTSE250 Business
- Exciting Opportunity to join the business as an Engineering Manager
This is an excellent opportunity to join Berendsen at their Chepstow operation as a Production Leader on a rotating shift basis.
Featured JobCardiffPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- Rotational Shift Management Position
- Working for a leading FTSE250 Business
I am currently looking to speak to interested candidates regarding an exciting Head of Tenders opportunity for Berendsen Healthcare based just outside Pontypridd, South Wales.
NewportPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Exciting Engineering Manager role with leading FTSE 250 company.
- Opportunity to join a site that is experiencing huge investment.
As the Project Engineer you will be working with a Global FMCG brand, your role will be to take charge of a number of CAPEX projects, you will apply the full range of Project Management , Focused and Quality Improvement methods and Change Management tools to Design, Develop and Lead Projects to deliver solutions
- Project Engineer - Global Bluechip FMCG Organisation
- Established Project Engineer
Brand New Role: Business Development Manager with one of the UK's leading FMCG Wholesale and Distribution organisation
SwanseaPermanent£30,000 - £34,000
- UK FMCG Wholesaler and Distributor
- Cardiff and surrounding areas field based
Reporting into the Maintenance Manager, as a Mechanical Maintenance Team Leader you will be a key member of the team on site in Swansea and have a small engineering team reporting to you. You will direct the performance of your team whilst ensuring the strategic thinking of the business is deliverable at all levels.
CaerphillyPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Maintenance Team Leader
- Global Engineering Business
I am working on behalf of a specialist manufacturing company based on the outskirts of Caerphilly, South Wales who due expansion, are now looking to recruit a R&D Technical Lead.
CardiffPermanent£20,000 - £33,000
- Manage the R&D function
- New product development
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading financial services organisation as a Reporting Analyst based in Cardiff.
- Reporting Analyst - SQL
- Reporting Analyst - Junior/graduate candidates considered