Audit & Advisory jobs
601 Matching Jobs
Audit & Advisory jobs
- Featured JobLondonPermanent£70,000 - £90,000
We are currently recruiting experienced audit professionals for the Audit Quality Review (AQR) team based in Central London.
Featured JobGatwickPermanent£90,000 - £100,000
- Directly influence the standard and quality of audit work in the UK.
- Good work / life balance. Part time or flexible working also considered.
Michael Page are delighted to be exclusively partnering Spirent plc in their search for a new Head of Internal Audit & Risk.
- Gatwick based, listed international business
- Key new appointment
Sellafield's Internal Audit function has a remit to provide assurance and advice across all areas of the business from corporate governance to project management and human resources to shared services. The calibre of the team has seen Internal Audit become well respected across the organisation ensuring that all levels are receptive to their input.
- Strategic Audit role in a well-respected function
- Occasional travel to Cumbria
This is not your typical Internal Audit position. As an Internal Auditor for the country's leading nuclear organisation, you will have the opportunity to take part in incredibly varied and highly complex audits, within an extremely visible role in the business.
SouthamptonPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Warrington based Internal Audit opportunity
- Work for a leading nuclear organisation
A fantastic opportunity for a newly/ qualified Audit and Accounts Senior to join a market leading Top 20 organisation based in Canterbury
Audit & Accounts Senior required to join a very well regarded accountancy practice based outside Southampton
Clients up to £100m turnover!
Weston-Super-MarePermanent£30,000 - £38,000
- Audit & Accounts Senior required to join a Top 20 Canterbur accountancy practice
- Clients up to £100m turnover!
An accountancy practice based in Weston-Super-Mare is searching for a qualified ACA / ACCA Business Services Manager to join their highly successful team managing a varied portfolio of sole traders, partnerships, and limited companies OMBs in a role and firm providing excellent career progression and development potential.
PoolePermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Business Services Manager to join a Weston-Super-Mare accountancy practice
- Portfolio management and progression on offer in this leading firm
Our client in Dorset is seeking a qualified Audit and Accounts Senior to join their team. This is a great opportunity for the successful candidate to broaden their skillset and follow their interests through a varied mix of audit and accounts work on behalf of the firms diverse client base - enabling them to become a well rounded business adviser.
SouthamptonPermanent£22,000 - £28,000
- Audit & Accounts Senior required for a well respected Poole accountancy practice
- An excellent role in a great working enviroment!
The senior executive will work as part of a dedicated team, performing day to day residential service charge work at a high level with a great deal of autonomy. You will be managing client projects to achieve client KPI's. The successful candidate will take significant responsibility for the client and supporting team reporting directly to the manager.
Burnham-On-SeaPermanent£28,000 - £38,000
- Service Charge Specialist required to work in a top 10 firm
- Great career prospects for the right candidate
A leading accountancy practice based in Burnham-On-Sea, Somerset is searching for a qualified ACA or ACCA Business Services Assistant Manager to join their team and firm, in a role offering progression and career development potential.
HampshirePermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Business Services Assistant Manager to join Burnham on Sea firm of accountants
- Career progression and path to progress on offer in this leading firm.
The successful candidate for this Accounting & Financial Reporting Manager will be responsible for managing a large mixed portfolio of accounting clients, and ensuring that clients receive top quality service in all respects.
- Excellent opportunity with a top firm
- Great opportunity and career prospects