Audit & Advisory jobs
747 Matching Jobs
Audit & Advisory jobs
- Featured JobBristolPermanent
ICON is seeking a Corporate Finance Advisor to play a key role in a small but highly successful team within ICON.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£70,000 - £90,000
- Multi-award winning firm of corporate finance advisors
- Headquarters in London and Bristol and a worldwide client base
We are currently recruiting experienced audit professionals for the Audit Quality Review (AQR) team based in Central London.
- Central London
- Part time or flexible working would be considered
This is not your typical Internal Audit position. As an Internal Auditor for the country's leading nuclear organisation, you will have the opportunity to take part in incredibly varied and highly complex audits, within an extremely visible role in the business.
Featured JobHerefordPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Warrington based Internal Audit opportunity
- Work for a leading nuclear organisation
The successful candidate will be focused on managing the internal audit function. This person will act as the main partner to the Head of Compliance and will be responsible for planning, executing and reporting on operational, regulatory and compliance related audits and reviews of allpay.
Featured JobOxfordPermanent£45,066 - £52,219
- Market leading, financial and payments services firm seeking Internal auditor
- Looking to lead an internal audit function within a well established FS firm?
This position will suit a highly skilled qualified accountant with a strong understanding of financial controls in a complex environment, and with excellent technical skills.
The Financial Assurance Manager, reporting to the Head of Assurance, is responsible for providing assurance over the University's financial processes and controls.
This role could be full time, part time or term time
CambridgePermanent£35,000 - £50,000
- Financial Assurance Manager - Flexible
- The University of Oxford
A great opportunity has arisen for a newly or nearly qualified auditor looking to make their first move into industry. Or someone who has worked in internal audit and is looking to take the next step in their career.
CambridgePermanent£60,000 - £80,000
- Exciting new Internal Auditor opportunity with a leading UK Automotive retailer
- Based in Cambridge with UK travel, great package & career progression
My client's Central Advisory team is the largest and most successful team in the region. They complete more deals than any other firm and being recognised as the clear market leader in mid-market M&A. They are looking for a Corporate Finance Advisory Associate Director to Join their team in Cambridge.
CambridgePermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- BIG 4 Audit Managers - CF Opportunity
- Top 10 Firm in Cambridge
A sought after Audit Senior opportunity has arisen in a BIG 4 accountancy firm within the local area.
CambridgePermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Big 4 Accountancy firm in Cambridge
- Looking for Audit Senior / Assistant Manager
A great opportunity to work as an Audit Executive for one of the leading accountancy firms in the Cambridge area. 80% of the their clients are locally based and my client actively promotes a work/life balance.
PeterboroughPermanent£25,000 - £45,000
- Top 10 Accountancy practice opportunity
- Local client base and team working environment
A fantastic opportunity in the Peterborough area for an Auditor who is looking to progress their career in a client facing role or make a strategic move towards an industry role later on in their career.
- Large Corporate Client Exposure
- Strong Career Progression