Audit & Advisory jobs
748 Matching Jobs
Audit & Advisory jobs
- Featured JobLondonPermanent£37,000 - £48,000
We are working alongside the British Transport Police Authority in the recruitment of their Audit and Risk Manager role.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£70,000 - £90,000
- Dynamic Audit Manager Role, Senior Stakeholder engagement
- Camden office location, extensive benefits
We are currently recruiting experienced audit professionals for the Audit Quality Review (AQR) team based in Central London.
- Central London
- Part time or flexible working would be considered
This is not your typical Internal Audit position. As an Internal Auditor for the country's leading nuclear organisation, you will have the opportunity to take part in incredibly varied and highly complex audits, within an extremely visible role in the business.
Featured JobHerefordPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Warrington based Internal Audit opportunity
- Work for a leading nuclear organisation
The successful candidate will be focused on managing the internal audit function. This person will act as the main partner to the Head of Compliance and will be responsible for planning, executing and reporting on operational, regulatory and compliance related audits and reviews of allpay.
Featured JobOxfordPermanent£45,066 - £52,219
- Market leading, financial and payments services firm seeking Internal auditor
- Looking to lead an internal audit function within a well established FS firm?
This position will suit a highly skilled qualified accountant with a strong understanding of financial controls in a complex environment, and with excellent technical skills.
The Financial Assurance Manager, reporting to the Head of Assurance, is responsible for providing assurance over the University's financial processes and controls.
This role could be full time, part time or term time
- Financial Assurance Manager - Flexible
- The University of Oxford
My client is looking for a Risk and Insurance Manager to join the Internal Audit team based in Watford.
- Risk and Insurance Manager - Watford
- Growing Business
A medium/ large sized accountancy practice based near Eastbourne who have a fantastic reputation are currently looking for an Accounts Senior to join their team. They are willing to invest in the right individual and give them full support to develop them in their career and enhance their future prospects.
CardiffPermanent£33,000 - £36,000
- Qualified or part-qualified accountant
- Large, well established Independent Practice with great staff retention
Due to continued success and recent new client wins with the FS sector, this role has been created within an established audit team based in Cardiff
- Market leading Big 4 firm
- Based in Cardiff
As an Audit Executive, you will be leading audit teams working on clients in the financial services sectors.
- Top 6 firm, London
- Clients include investment management, banking & insurance companies.