Audit & Advisory jobs
668 Matching Jobs
Audit & Advisory jobs
- Featured JobManchesterPermanent
This is a brand new position leading the European Internal Audit function of Odeon, overseeing all territories within this remit as well as managing SOX compliance alongside a co-source model.
- Work for the largest cinema chain in the UK
- Lead the European Internal Audit function
Sellafield's Internal Audit function has a remit to provide assurance and advice across all areas of the business from corporate governance to project management and human resources to shared services. The calibre of the team has seen Internal Audit become well respected across the organisation ensuring that all levels are receptive to their input.
- Strategic Audit role in a well-respected function
- Occasional travel to Cumbria
ICON is seeking a Corporate Finance Advisor to play a key role in a small but highly successful team within ICON.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£70,000 - £90,000
- Multi-award winning firm of corporate finance advisors
- Headquarters in London and Bristol and a worldwide client base
We are currently recruiting experienced audit professionals for the Audit Quality Review (AQR) team based in Central London.
- Central London
- Part time or flexible working would be considered
This is not your typical Internal Audit position. As an Internal Auditor for the country's leading nuclear organisation, you will have the opportunity to take part in incredibly varied and highly complex audits, within an extremely visible role in the business.
Featured JobHerefordPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Warrington based Internal Audit opportunity
- Work for a leading nuclear organisation
The successful candidate will be focused on managing the internal audit function. This person will act as the main partner to the Head of Compliance and will be responsible for planning, executing and reporting on operational, regulatory and compliance related audits and reviews of allpay.
Featured JobOxfordPermanent£45,066 - £52,219
- Market leading, financial and payments services firm seeking Internal auditor
- Looking to lead an internal audit function within a well established FS firm?
This position will suit a highly skilled qualified accountant with a strong understanding of financial controls in a complex environment, and with excellent technical skills.
The Financial Assurance Manager, reporting to the Head of Assurance, is responsible for providing assurance over the University's financial processes and controls.
This role could be full time, part time or term time
HalifaxPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Financial Assurance Manager - Flexible
- The University of Oxford
Join this established independent practice in Halifax and enjoy a management position without working extensive hours
LondonPermanent£47,000 - £50,000
- Management role with a 35 hour week
- Profitable practice with a loyal and interesting SME client base
Our client, a Big 4 firm, is looking to hire into their Insurance Internal Audit team in London.
WellsPermanent£40,000 - £55,000
- Big 4 firm
A highly regarded Somerset and Wells based firm of chartered accountants, , undergoing continued growth and expansion is looking to bolster their teams with the addition of a Business Services Manager / Senior Manager. The opportunity and firm provides excellent prospects to further your career in this field, with excellent career progression on offer, client management and technical accounting and advisory skills development.
- Business Services Manager to join a leading Wells based accountancy practice
- Career progression on offer at Manager level in this growing business