Audit & Advisory jobs
623 Matching Jobs
Audit & Advisory jobs
- Featured JobLondonPermanent
KPMG is a market leader in the Deal Advisory - Transactions Service space notably executing some of the largest deals across the nation.
Featured JobCardiffPermanent£29,297 - £35,724
- Leading Deal Advisory team in the UK
- International Applications considered
Michael Page are proud to be working Exclusively with Wales's leading Public Sector Auditor, Wales Audit Office, to recruit 3 Financial Auditors to join their growing team.
Featured JobGatwickPermanent£90,000 - £100,000
- Leading Public Sector Auditor in Wales
- working across the South Wales area (Cardiff, Newport, Valllys and Powys)
Michael Page are delighted to be exclusively partnering Spirent plc in their search for a new Head of Internal Audit & Risk.
- Gatwick based, listed international business
- Key new appointment
Sellafield's Internal Audit function has a remit to provide assurance and advice across all areas of the business from corporate governance to project management and human resources to shared services. The calibre of the team has seen Internal Audit become well respected across the organisation ensuring that all levels are receptive to their input.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£70,000 - £90,000
- Strategic Audit role in a well-respected function
- Occasional travel to Cumbria
We are currently recruiting experienced audit professionals for the Audit Quality Review (AQR) team based in Central London.
- Central London
- Part time or flexible working would be considered
This is not your typical Internal Audit position. As an Internal Auditor for the country's leading nuclear organisation, you will have the opportunity to take part in incredibly varied and highly complex audits, within an extremely visible role in the business.
DorsetPermanent£30,000 - £45,000
- Warrington based Internal Audit opportunity
- Work for a leading nuclear organisation
A leading firm of chartered accountants is searching for a qualified, portfolio client manager to join the practice in a role offering autonomy, progression and development potential. On-site Parking Available.
DorsetPermanent£32,000 - £38,000
- Must be ACA or ACCA Qualified
- Previous experience of managing a portfolio of clients
A successful and growing accountancy practice, based in Dorset, is looking to build their Audit and accounts team with the addition of an Audit & Accounts Senior, as a result of positive growth. The role and firm offers excellent progression potential for qualified professionals looking to further their careers in the profession.
WinchesterPermanent£40,000 - £55,000
- Qualified Audit & Accounts professional for a Dorset practice
- Career progression and development on offer in this leading firm
A leading, Winchester based accountancy practice is search for a qualified ACA, ACCA, audit professional to join the team as an Audit Manager, in a key role with a clear path to progress in this firm, as a result of growth and planning for the future development of the firm.
ManchesterPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Audit Manager to join a growing accountancy practice in Winchester
- Career progression and path to progress on offer in this leading firm.
The Financial Controls Manager will be a critical player in change management across the business as well as maintaining the management self assessment process amongst other critical controls. There will be close liaison with senior stakeholders and autonomy to establish the function as you see fit.
- Financial Controls Manager role
- Market leading retailer