Audit & Advisory jobs
618 Matching Jobs
Audit & Advisory jobs
- Featured JobLondonPermanent£70,000 - £90,000
We are currently recruiting experienced audit professionals for the Audit Quality Review (AQR) team based in Central London.
- Directly influence the standard and quality of audit work in the UK.
- Good work / life balance. Part time or flexible working also considered.
Sellafield's Internal Audit function has a remit to provide assurance and advice across all areas of the business from corporate governance to project management and human resources to shared services. The calibre of the team has seen Internal Audit become well respected across the organisation ensuring that all levels are receptive to their input.
- Strategic Audit role in a well-respected function
- Occasional travel to Cumbria
This is not your typical Internal Audit position. As an Internal Auditor for the country's leading nuclear organisation, you will have the opportunity to take part in incredibly varied and highly complex audits, within an extremely visible role in the business.
MaidstonePermanent£33,000 - £36,000
- Warrington based Internal Audit opportunity
- Work for a leading nuclear organisation
A highly successful Top 20 accountancy practice with multiple offices in Kent and the UK is searching for a qualified or nearly qualified ACA or ACCA Audit Senior, to join them in a role with genuine progression and development potential with exposure to some of the most sought after clients in the South East.
- Audit Senior required to join a leading Maidstone based accountancy practice
- Career progression on offer, in this leading and growing firm of accountants.
A new and exciting role as a Qualified Audit Senior has arisen at a practice in Canterbury for a talented ACA/ACCA. The role will be varied and will provide great exposure to clients. The position will also allow the successful applicant to work with Partners within the firm. This job will allow for career development as well as acting as a challenge with a work/life balance.
CanterburyPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- A highly reputable accountancy practice based near Cantebrury
- Audit and Accounts Exposure
A new and exciting role as a Qualified Senior has arisen at a practice near Sittingbourne for a talented ACA/ACCA. The role will be varied and will provide great exposure to clients. The position will also allow the successful applicant to work with Partners within the firm. This job will allow for career development as well as acting as a challenge with a work/life balance.
MaidstonePermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- A highly reputable accountancy practice based near Sittingbourne
- Career progression on offer to Manager level in this leading business
This Top 20 Business Services vacancy based in Maidstone is a very exciting opportunity to work very closely with the Managers and Partners of the Top 20 accountancy firm on a daily basis. They are looking for somebody who is competent in reviewing accounts for sign off and management accounts, whether they are qualified or qualified by experience.
- Qualified or Qualified by exerience accountant with exposure to accounts work
- Excellent client exposure and development prospects
Our client, one of the largest Independent Accountancy firms in North Kent (Sidcup, Orpington) is seeking a Qualified or Qualified by experience Accounts Senior/ Assistant Manager to join their team.
- A highly reputable accountancy practice based near Sidcup and Orpington
- Exclelent progression prospects
Opportunity to work along side excellent Managers and Partners, in a growing firm in Tunbridge Wells. They have identified their growth areas and this is the first step in implementing them. A great opportunity to be apart of the growth plans and develop a career.
DartfordPermanent£23,000 - £35,000
- Progression prospects on offer as the practice grows
- Constant client engagement and opportunitiy to build your own porfolio
A leading and highly successful firm of Insolvency Practitioners, based near Dartford, has a requirement for an Insolvency Administrator / Senior Insolvency Administrator, to join their team as a result of growth. You will work with Managers and Partners, assisting on a range of corporate and personal cases. You will have at least one, to several years or more, experience as an insolvency administrator and be looking to further your career.
- Insolvency Adminstrator to join a great Insolvency practice based near Dartford
- Career progresson and technical skill development on offer in this growing firm.