Audit & Advisory - Corporate Finance jobs
26 Matching Jobs
Corporate Finance jobs
- Milton KeynesPermanent
Are you a newly qualified auditor looking for your first step into Corporate Finance with a Top 20 accountancy practice? My client's award winning Corporate Finance team in Milton Keynes are recruiting a Corporate Finance Executive.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £65,000
- Exciting Corporate Finance Opportunity with a Top 20 firm based in Milton Keynes
- Offering award winning training & unparalleled career progression opportunities
The established Corporate Finance Team is searching for a qualified accountant with a strong Corporate Finance background. The role will use transaction services skills and a good opportunity to to get commercial exposure in the lead advisory area.
SomersetPermanent£60,000 - £80,000
- Corporate Finance
- Transaction support , Advisory, Valuations, Modelling
A highly successful chartered accountancy practice, with offices in Somerset, is looking to recruit a lead advisory focused, Corporate Finance Senior Manager / Director, with the level mouldable around the right person. The role has arisen through positive growth with excellent career development prospects, and a clear, direct route to salaried Partner and/or equity.
DevonPermanent£60,000 - £80,000
- Corporate Finance Senior Manager/Director to join a Somerset accounting firm
- Pivotal, key role in a reputable and successful firm of accountants.
A highly successful and leading, chartered accountancy practice, with offices over the Devon region, is looking to recruit a lead advisory focused, Corporate Finance Senior Manager / Director, with the level mould-able around the right person. The role has arisen through positive growth and presents excellent career development prospects, with a clear, direct route to salaried Partner and/or equity on offer.
City of LondonPermanent£40,000 - £46,000
- Lead advisory and development focused role in a key Corporate Finance addition
- Excellent career prospects on offer, with clear route to Director/Partner
Working in a mixed audit and accounts team, where effectively 50% of your time will spent be working on audits assignments and 50% on accounts; as well as preparing draft tax computations.
BirminghamPermanent£45,000 - £65,000
- Client base includes exposure to TS and Corporate finance
- Mentor programme
My client is looking to hire a Manager/Senior Manager into their growing corporate finance team. The Manager/Senior Manager will liaise directly with the Director and/or Partner in the team in delivering work of exceptional quality and insight.
City of LondonPermanent
- Rare opporuntiy to join an establaished M&A Team as Manager/Senior Manager
- Genuine career progression available- fast track development path
This role of Audit Supervisor is very much focused towards the audit of Corporate Finance and Aim Listed Clients making them one of the largest firms in the country to specialise in this sector.
LondonTemporary£250 - £350 per day (£64,995 - £90,993)
- Corporate Finance and Aim listed client base
- Fantastic progression path
This higher Education Body in central London is looking for a qualified accountant with extensive experience in managing relationships between finance and outside of finance. This role will be highly involved with senior members of the organisation, and be responsible for delivering key accounting deliverables.
CambridgePermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Interim Finance Business Partner, based in Central London
- Reputable higher Education Body in Central London
My client's Central Advisory team is the largest and most successful team in the region. They complete more deals than any other firm and being recognised as the clear market leader in mid-market M&A. They are looking for a Corporate Finance Advisory Manager to Join their team in Cambridge.
- BIG 4 Audit Managers - Corporate Finance Opportunity
- Top 10 Firm in Cambridge
My client is looking for two Associates in the Transaction Services team in the Reading office to aid the consistent work flow and help build the team. A well-established team are looking to increase their regional capability across the regions.
- Transaction services for the Deal Advisory space
- Corporate Finance -