Audit & Advisory - Corporate Finance jobs
40 Matching Jobs
Corporate Finance jobs
- CardiffPermanent£33,000 - £36,000
Due to continued success and recent new client wins with the FS sector, this role has been created within an established audit team based in Cardiff
BristolPermanent£45,000 - £60,000
- Market leading Big 4 firm
- Based in Cardiff
Manager role within Big Four Firm
Excellent Career Opportunities
Growing successful team.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £110,000
- Exciting role in Transaction Services
- Global Accountancy Firm
My client is looking to expand their Transaction Services team across all levels - from Associate to Partner - within their London office
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £85,000
- Top 5, ACA, London
- Associate to Partner
My top 15 client is looking to expand their Transaction Services team with a Manager or Senior Manager in their London office
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £90,000
- Top 15, Corporate Finance team
- ACA, London
My client is looking to expand their Transaction Serivces team in London by bringing on a candidate at Manager and Associate Director level.
LondonPermanent£75,000 - £90,000
- ACA, Top 5, London
- Manager / Associate Director level
My client is looking to expand their reputable Real Estate Transaction Services division within their London office
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £75,000
- ACA, Senior Manager, London
- Big 4 Advisory
We have recently been approached by a Top 20 accountancy / professional services firm to aid their recruitment for a Financial Due Diligence advisor. My client is looking to expand their reputable Corporate Finance division within their London office.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £80,000
- ACA / London based / CFA
- Top 20 / Financial Due Diligence / Corporate Finance
We have recently been approach by a Big 4 Consultancy to aid their recruitment for a Transaction Services Manager. My client is looking to expand their reputable Private Equity division in their London office.
- London Based / ACA / CFA
- Private Equity focus / Financial Due Diligence
As an Executive, you will be required to use your previous experience and work closely with, and support, senior members within the team and assist in the timely delivery of projects.
DevonPermanent£55,000 - £80,000
- Work as part of the M&A team advising on both buy and sell side projects
- Work closely with, and support, senior members within the team
A highly successful and leading, chartered accountancy practice, with offices over the Devon region, is looking to recruit a lead advisory focused, Corporate Finance Senior Manager / Director, with the level mould-able around the right person. The role has arisen through positive growth and presents excellent career development prospects, with a clear, direct route to salaried Partner and/or equity on offer.
- Lead advisory and development focused role in a key Corporate Finance addition
- Excellent career prospects on offer, with clear route to Director/Partner