Audit & Advisory - Corporate Finance jobs
30 Matching Jobs
Corporate Finance jobs
- Featured JobLondonPermanent
KPMG is a market leader in the Deal Advisory - Transactions Service space notably executing some of the largest deals across the nation.
- Leading Deal Advisory team in the UK
- International Applications considered
ICON is seeking a Corporate Finance Advisor to play a key role in a small but highly successful team within ICON.
- Multi-award winning firm of corporate finance advisors
- Headquarters in London and Bristol and a worldwide client base
As a Corporate Finance Executive you will be involved in assisting in the preparation of commercial analysis for specific projects such as acquisitions as well as some evaluation of day to day business performance from a financial perspective.
BristolPermanent£60,000 - £80,000
- Excellent opportunity to join a market leading Corporate Finance house
- Will consider newly qualified accountants or exceptional graduates
An Assistant Director is required to independently develop and grow the M&A business within Corporate Finance, as well as develop the team members. You will have a good understanding of, and experience in, the field of corporate finance for both buy-side and sell-side work, involving public and private companies, owner-managed businesses and private equity houses.
City of LondonPermanent£40,000 - £46,000
- M&A Corporate Finance Assistant Director
- Practice Firm in Bristol
Working in a mixed audit and accounts team, where effectively 50% of your time will spent be working on audits assignments and 50% on accounts; as well as preparing draft tax computations.
BirminghamPermanent£45,000 - £65,000
- Client base includes exposure to TS and Corporate finance
- Mentor programme
My client is looking to hire a Manager/Senior Manager into their growing corporate finance team. The Manager/Senior Manager will liaise directly with the Director and/or Partner in the team in delivering work of exceptional quality and insight.
City of LondonPermanent
- Rare opporuntiy to join an establaished M&A Team as Manager/Senior Manager
- Genuine career progression available- fast track development path
This role of Audit Supervisor is very much focused towards the audit of Corporate Finance and Aim Listed Clients making them one of the largest firms in the country to specialise in this sector.
LondonTemporary£250 - £350 per day (£64,995 - £90,993)
- Corporate Finance and Aim listed client base
- Fantastic progression path
This higher Education Body in central London is looking for a qualified accountant with extensive experience in managing relationships between finance and outside of finance. This role will be highly involved with senior members of the organisation, and be responsible for delivering key accounting deliverables.
CambridgePermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Interim Finance Business Partner, based in Central London
- Reputable higher Education Body in Central London
My client's Central Advisory team is the largest and most successful team in the region. They complete more deals than any other firm and being recognised as the clear market leader in mid-market M&A. They are looking for a Corporate Finance Advisory Manager to Join their team in Cambridge.
- BIG 4 Audit Managers - Corporate Finance Opportunity
- Top 10 Firm in Cambridge
My client is looking for two Associates in the Transaction Services team in the Reading office to aid the consistent work flow and help build the team. A well-established team are looking to increase their regional capability across the regions.
- Transaction services for the Deal Advisory space
- Corporate Finance -