Audit & Advisory - Forensic Accounting jobs
22 Matching Jobs
Forensic Accounting jobs
- LondonPermanent£50,000 - £70,000
My top 20 client is looking to expand their Forensic Accounting team by bringing a manager on board in the London office
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £65,000
- Top 20, Forensic Accounting, Manager
- London, Practice
My client is looking to expand their boutique forensic accounting practice based in Central London
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £70,000
- Forensic Accounting, ACA, London
- Boutique, Accountancy
My top 20 client is looking to expand their Forensic Accounting team in their London office.
LondonPermanent£65,000 - £90,000
- Forensics, Manager, London
- ACA, Accountancy, Top 20
My client is a boutique forensic accounting firm looking to expand their practice in London
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Forensics, Boutique, London
- Senior Manager, ACA, Growth Opportunity
We have recently been approach by a Boutique Forensic Accounting firm to aid their recruitment for an Forensic Accountant. My client is looking to expand their reputable Financial Services division in their London office.
BirminghamPermanent£18,000 - £23,000
- ACA / CIMA / ACCA, London Based
- Forensic Accounting, Good development, Boutique firm
Forensic Assistant - Birmingham - Forming part of a growing specialist forensics team for this excellent practice. Working alongside an established team on UK wide business. Handling and managing own back office portfolio, supporting the lead partners in business growth and receiving excellent training from a team with many years worth of specialist market knowledge.
LondonPermanent£90,000 - £130,000
- Working within a growing foresnsic team
- Hanlding UK wide clients
Reporting direct to the Partners the Associate Managing Director - Forensic Accounting will be a key figure in both building new business and execution of business. Leading from the front their will have to lead and inspire staff on projects.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £70,000
- Forensic Accounting, Boutique Advisory, ACA / ACCA
- Frad, Disputes, investigations
Excellent Forensic Accountancy opportunity at a Top 20 practice headquartered in London. As a Manager the expectation is for you to be a flawless executor and to start to build a portfolio of client relationships to further.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £75,000
- Forensics, Manager, Top 20
- Practice, London, Accountancy
Currently we have a role for a qualified Forensic Accountant who speaks English plus another language. French, German, Mandarin, Bulgarian or Russian are all considered. The firm is a boutique and has plans unaffected by Brexit.
BristolPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Forensic Accounting, Language Speakers, ACA / ACCA
- Disputes, Investigations, Fraud
A leading and growing accountancy practice, based in Bristol is looking to recruit a Forensics Accountant into its highly regarded forensics team and department. The opportunity provides an ideal career move for the right qualified ACA / ACCA accounting professional, looking to move into the sector, from a background in audit, accounts, tax, insolvency etc, with a demonstrable interest in carving a career, down this route.
- Forensics Accountant required to join a leading accountancy practice in Bristol.
- Opportunity for a qualified accountant to diversify into forensics accounting