Audit & Advisory - Forensic Accounting jobs
8 Matching Jobs
Forensic Accounting jobs
- GodalmingPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
The successful candidate will provide support in working on a variety . The role will encompass expert witness and advisory work on commercial disputes and fraud investigations to matrimonial and personal injury cases.
BirminghamPermanent£18,000 - £23,000
- Great opportunity for a role as a Forensic Accountant at a highly reputable firm
- The candidate must come from an Audit-heavy background
Forensic Assistant - Birmingham - Forming part of a growing specialist forensics team for this excellent practice. Working alongside an established team on UK wide business. Handling and managing own back office portfolio, supporting the lead partners in business growth and receiving excellent training from a team with many years worth of specialist market knowledge.
LondonPermanent£90,000 - £130,000
- Working within a growing foresnsic team
- Hanlding UK wide clients
Reporting direct to the Partners the Associate Managing Director - Forensic Accounting will be a key figure in both building new business and execution of business. Leading from the front their will have to lead and inspire staff on projects.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £70,000
- Forensic Accounting, Boutique Advisory, ACA / ACCA
- Frad, Disputes, investigations
Excellent Forensic Accountancy opportunity at a Top 20 practice headquartered in London. As a Manager the expectation is for you to be a flawless executor and to start to build a portfolio of client relationships to further.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £75,000
- Forensics, Manager, Top 20
- Practice, London, Accountancy
Currently we have a role for a qualified Forensic Accountant who speaks English plus another language. French, German, Mandarin, Bulgarian or Russian are all considered. The firm is a boutique and has plans unaffected by Brexit.
BristolPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Forensic Accounting, Language Speakers, ACA / ACCA
- Disputes, Investigations, Fraud
A leading and growing accountancy practice, based in Bristol is looking to recruit a Forensics Accountant into its highly regarded forensics team and department. The opportunity provides an ideal career move for the right qualified ACA / ACCA accounting professional, looking to move into the sector, from a background in audit, accounts, tax, insolvency etc, with a demonstrable interest in carving a career, down this route.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Forensics Accountant required to join a leading accountancy practice in Bristol.
- Opportunity for a qualified accountant to diversify into forensics accounting
A fantastic entry point into financial advisory. Specialising in Forensic Accounting as a Forensics Associate, you'll receive a highly competitive salary, interesting and unique work at a well-respected Top 20 firm based in Central London.
- ACA/ACCA Qualified - Entry into Top Forensics Firm
- London-Based - Strong Academics