Audit & Advisory - Forensic Accounting jobs
4 Matching Jobs
Forensic Accounting jobs
- LondonPermanent£90,000 - £130,000
Reporting direct to the Partners the Associate Managing Director - Forensic Accounting will be a key figure in both building new business and execution of business. Leading from the front their will have to lead and inspire staff on projects.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £70,000
- Forensic Accounting, Boutique Advisory, ACA / ACCA
- Frad, Disputes, investigations
Excellent Forensic Accountancy opportunity at a Top 20 practice headquartered in London. As a Manager the expectation is for you to be a flawless executor and to start to build a portfolio of client relationships to further.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £75,000
- Forensics, Manager, Top 20
- Practice, London, Accountancy
Currently we have a role for a qualified Forensic Accountant who speaks English plus another language. French, German, Mandarin, Bulgarian or Russian are all considered. The firm is a boutique and has plans unaffected by Brexit.
BristolPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Forensic Accounting, Language Speakers, ACA / ACCA
- Disputes, Investigations, Fraud
A leading and growing accountancy practice, based in Bristol is looking to recruit a Forensics Accountant into its highly regarded forensics team and department. The opportunity provides an ideal career move for the right qualified ACA / ACCA accounting professional, looking to move into the sector, from a background in audit, accounts, tax, insolvency etc, with a demonstrable interest in carving a career, down this route.
- Forensics Accountant required to join a leading accountancy practice in Bristol.
- Opportunity for a qualified accountant to diversify into forensics accounting