Audit & Advisory - Forensic Accounting jobs
7 Matching Jobs
Forensic Accounting jobs
- GodalmingPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
The successful candidate will provide support in working on a variety . The role will encompass expert witness and advisory work on commercial disputes and fraud investigations to matrimonial and personal injury cases.
LondonPermanent£90,000 - £130,000
- Great opportunity for a role as a Forensic Accountant at a highly reputable firm
- The candidate must come from an Audit-heavy background
Reporting direct to the Partners the Associate Managing Director - Forensic Accounting will be a key figure in both building new business and execution of business. Leading from the front their will have to lead and inspire staff on projects.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £70,000
- Forensic Accounting, Boutique Advisory, ACA / ACCA
- Frad, Disputes, investigations
Excellent Forensic Accountancy opportunity at a Top 20 practice headquartered in London. As a Manager the expectation is for you to be a flawless executor and to start to build a portfolio of client relationships to further.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £75,000
- Forensics, Manager, Top 20
- Practice, London, Accountancy
Currently we have a role for a qualified Forensic Accountant who speaks English plus another language. French, German, Mandarin, Bulgarian or Russian are all considered. The firm is a boutique and has plans unaffected by Brexit.
BristolPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Forensic Accounting, Language Speakers, ACA / ACCA
- Disputes, Investigations, Fraud
A leading and growing accountancy practice, based in Bristol is looking to recruit a Forensics Accountant into its highly regarded forensics team and department. The opportunity provides an ideal career move for the right qualified ACA / ACCA accounting professional, looking to move into the sector, from a background in audit, accounts, tax, insolvency etc, with a demonstrable interest in carving a career, down this route.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Forensics Accountant required to join a leading accountancy practice in Bristol.
- Opportunity for a qualified accountant to diversify into forensics accounting
A fantastic entry point into financial advisory. Specialising in Forensic Accounting as a Forensics Associate, you'll receive a highly competitive salary, interesting and unique work at a well-respected Top 20 firm based in Central London.
- ACA/ACCA Qualified - Entry into Top Forensics Firm
- London-Based - Strong Academics