Audit & Advisory - Forensic Accounting jobs
11 Matching Jobs
Forensic Accounting jobs
- BirminghamPermanent£18,000 - £23,000
Forensic Assistant - Birmingham - Forming part of a growing specialist forensics team for this excellent practice. Working alongside an established team on UK wide business. Handling and managing own back office portfolio, supporting the lead partners in business growth and receiving excellent training from a team with many years worth of specialist market knowledge.
LondonPermanent£90,000 - £130,000
- Working within a growing foresnsic team
- Hanlding UK wide clients
Reporting direct to the Partners the Associate Managing Director - Forensic Accounting will be a key figure in both building new business and execution of business. Leading from the front their will have to lead and inspire staff on projects.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £70,000
- Forensic Accounting, Boutique Advisory, ACA / ACCA
- Frad, Disputes, investigations
Excellent Forensic Accountancy opportunity at a Top 20 practice headquartered in London. As a Manager the expectation is for you to be a flawless executor and to start to build a portfolio of client relationships to further.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £75,000
- Forensics, Manager, Top 20
- Practice, London, Accountancy
Currently we have a role for a qualified Forensic Accountant who speaks English plus another language. French, German, Mandarin, Bulgarian or Russian are all considered. The firm is a boutique and has plans unaffected by Brexit.
BristolPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Forensic Accounting, Language Speakers, ACA / ACCA
- Disputes, Investigations, Fraud
A leading and growing accountancy practice, based in Bristol is looking to recruit a Forensics Accountant into its highly regarded forensics team and department. The opportunity provides an ideal career move for the right qualified ACA / ACCA accounting professional, looking to move into the sector, from a background in audit, accounts, tax, insolvency etc, with a demonstrable interest in carving a career, down this route.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Forensics Accountant required to join a leading accountancy practice in Bristol.
- Opportunity for a qualified accountant to diversify into forensics accounting
A fantastic entry point into financial advisory. Specialising in Forensic Accounting as a Forensics Associate, you'll receive a highly competitive salary, interesting and unique work at a well-respected Top 20 firm based in Central London.
BrightonPermanent£80,000 - £90,000
- ACA/ACCA Qualified - Entry into Top Forensics Firm
- London-Based - Strong Academics
My client based in Brighton is looking to appoint a Business Analyst
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Business Analyst
- Pensions Firm
Michael Page are now working with a boutique forensics consultancy, who have a growing business need for Mandarin speakers due to the number of Chinese projects that they will be working on. They will definitely consider Auditors with no previous experience of forensic work.
BristolPermanent£36,000 - £40,000
- *Mandarin, Newly Qualified, ACA
- *Boutique, Forensic Accounting, London
A leading, top tier firm of accountants is looking to bolster the team, with the addition of a Forensics Assistant Manager, into their Bristol offices. The role provides a superb opportunity for a qualified ACA/ACCA professional, looking to move into this sector, from another discipline field. Equally, the role provides a career enhancing move for an existing forensics professional, looking to further their career in the sector, within a market leading firm.
BirminghamPermanent£30,000 - £45,000
- Excellent role for a qualified ACA/ACCA looking to develop a forensics career
- Involvement in wide ranging projects in a leading Bristol firm.
Forensics - Finance Specialist. Leading on all technical forensic issues with the portfolio. Growing the division and liaising closely with the partner panel in formulating all strategies for growth across the team.
- Growing a leading division with a national practice.
- Direct leadership with partner potential