Audit & Advisory - Insolvency & Restructuring jobs
17 Matching Jobs
Insolvency & Restructuring jobs
- Tunbridge WellsPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
Join one of the leading Insolvency and Restructuring practitioners in Tunbridge Wells as an Insolvency Administrator. This role will be varied but will have a strong concentration on corporate clients. You will get full support from a very experienced team and excellent client exposure too.
- Fantastic insolvency practice!
- Excellent cleint exposure and a mix or personal v corporate cases
This well known and well regarded professional services company is currently recruiting for an intelligent and highly organised Senior Insolvency Administrator at their Medway based office. As part of a Restructuring & Recovery Department responsible for dealing with contentious insolvency matters, your role would entail providing accurate and timely administrative support to a portfolio of insolvency cases.
RochesterPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- Restructuring & Insolvency, Excellent Practice, Kent
- CPI Qualified
A highly successful independent accountancy practice, based in Medway has a requirement for a qualified CPI / JIEB recovery professional, with mixed skills across both corporate and personal insolvency to join the team, as an Insolvency Business Development Manager . The firm has been undergoing continued, sustained, positive growth and you will play a key role in this firms department and future development, with the associated progression on offer.
EnglandPermanent£23,000 - £25,000
- Insolvency Manager required to join a leading Kent accountancy practice
- Corporate recovery and Personal Insolvency mixed role, with progression
A leading and highly successful firm of Top 10 Chartered Accountants, based in Medway, has a requirement for an Insolvency and restructuring Administrator to join their team, You will work with Senior Administrators, Managers and Partners, assisting on a range of corporate and personal cases. You will have at least one, to several years or more, experience as an Insolvency and Restructuring Administrator and be looking to further your career.
- Top 10 accoutnancy practice
- Excellent career development and client exposure
Are you an Advisory Professional relocating to London? Working with the top 30 firms and with the boutiques based in London, our Advisory Finance recruitment team are best placed to getting qualified accountants into the advisory space in practice across the city and regions. Leveraging our legacy relationships and true understanding our clients and with a growing market we are always keen to discuss to candidates who look to pursue a career in one of the many disciplines.
SouthamptonPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Relocating to the UK in the next 3 months? Get in touch now
- We can arrange an interview with Michael Page London on your arrival
A fantastic opportunity to join a growing team, at a well respected Insolvency Practice in the Southampton area. Career progression possibilities, an enjoyable working culture and a negotiable salary depending on experience.
BristolPermanent£26,000 - £32,000
- Corporate Recovery, Insolvency, Mixed Case Portfolio
- Technical skill development and progression
A leading firm of accountants based in Bristol, is searching for a Senior Insolvency Administrator to join their successful recovery teams in a key role, where you will opportunity to carve a career and progress technically and professionally.
- Insolvency Adminstrator to join a leading Bristol based accountancy practice.
- Responsibility, progression and skill development on offer in a successful firm.
A great opportunity for an experience Insolvency Manager to join a leading firm of insolvency specialists
DartfordPermanent£23,000 - £35,000
- Client Facing
- Dealing with own cases/workload
A leading and highly successful firm of Insolvency Practitioners, based near Dartford, has a requirement for an Insolvency Administrator / Senior Insolvency Administrator, to join their team as a result of growth. You will work with Managers and Partners, assisting on a range of corporate and personal cases. You will have at least one, to several years or more, experience as an insolvency administrator and be looking to further your career.
BirminghamPermanent£22,000 - £28,000
- Insolvency Adminstrator to join a great Insolvency practice based near Dartford
- Career progresson and technical skill development on offer in this growing firm.
Insolvency Administrator - Managing a mixed portfolio of UK wide clients. Involved in all of the account management in addition to the technical aspects of working within a regional specialist practice.
- Managing a mixed portfolio of inoslvency lead work.
- own autonomy in handling the clients and supporting the senior IP's