Audit & Advisory - Insolvency & Restructuring jobs
21 Matching Jobs
Insolvency & Restructuring jobs
- BirminghamPermanent£25,000 - £33,000
Senior Insolvency Administrator - Birmingham - Working with coroprate clients from around the UK. Supporting the IP's in growing the accounts and providngin bespoke techncial advice to the clients on a daily basis.
- Managing a corporate portoflio of UK wide clients
- Technical insovency based work for a growing specialist firm
Senior Manager - Insolvency Restructuring
Big Four firm is looking for candidate to join exciting team in senior management role.
Looking for candidate willing to take the challenge head on.
Role has huge potential for career progression.
LondonPermanent£25,000 - £29,000
- Exciting Senior Manager role within Big Four Firm
- Dynamic and Challenging Role within Restructuring Team
My client is looking for a Restructuring ASsociate to join their business out of the London office
- Big 4 / Restructuring
- Growth potential / Insolvency
A great opportunity for an experience Insolvency Manager to join a leading firm of insolvency specialists
SuttonPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Client Facing
- Dealing with own cases/workload
This well known and well regarded professional services company is currently recruiting for an intelligent and highly organised Senior Insolvency Administrator at their Sutton based office. As part of a Restructuring & Recovery Department responsible for dealing with contentious insolvency matters, your role would entail providing accurate and timely administrative support to a portfolio of insolvency cases.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- A highly reputable Indepednent practice near Sutton
- Client contact and development on offer in this firm
Having recently promoted a number of Assistant Managers and Managers in the restructuring team, this Big 4 firm has had several new roles open up for a Restructuring Assistant Manager. These roles will be delivery based and very hands on.
SomersetPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Qualified Accountants, London, Restructuring
- Turnaround, Liquidity, Transformation
A highly successful independent accountancy practice, based in Somerset, has a requirement for a qualified CPI / JIEB recovery professional, with mixed skills across both corporate and personal insolvency to join the team, as an Insolvency and Corporate Recovery Manager. The firm has been undergoing continued, sustained, positive growth and you will play a key role in this firms department and future development, with the associated progression on offer.
- Insolvency Manager required to join a leading Somerset accountancy practice
- Corporate recovery and Personal Insolvency mixed role, with progression
This well known and well regarded professional services company is currently recruiting for an intelligent and highly organised Senior Insolvency Administrator at their Medway based office. As part of a Restructuring & Recovery Department responsible for dealing with contentious insolvency matters, your role would entail providing accurate and timely administrative support to a portfolio of insolvency cases.
EnglandPermanent£23,000 - £25,000
- Restructuring & Insolvency, Excellent Practice, Kent
- CPI Qualified
A leading and highly successful firm of Top 10 Chartered Accountants, based in Medway, has a requirement for an Insolvency and restructuring Administrator to join their team, You will work with Senior Administrators, Managers and Partners, assisting on a range of corporate and personal cases. You will have at least one, to several years or more, experience as an Insolvency and Restructuring Administrator and be looking to further your career.
GloucestershirePermanent£17,000 - £18,000
- Top 10 accoutnancy practice
- Excellent career development and client exposure
To undertake a support role within the department and deal with a varied task load, providing support to the case administrators in dealing with simple case related matters as well as general team support duties.
- Full Training provide
- Excellent opportunity to work for a Top 10 Accountancy Firm