Audit & Advisory - Insolvency & Restructuring jobs
20 Matching Jobs
Insolvency & Restructuring jobs
- SouthamptonPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
A fantastic opportunity to join a growing team, at a well respected Insolvency Practice in the Southampton area. Career progression possibilities, an enjoyable working culture and a negotiable salary depending on experience.
BristolPermanent£18,000 - £28,000
- Corporate Recovery, Insolvency, Mixed Case Portfolio
- Technical skill development and progression
A leading and highly successful firm of accountants, based in Bristol, has a requirement for an Insolvency Administrator / Senior Insolvency Administrator, to join their team as a result of growth. You will work with Managers and Partners, assisting on a range of corporate and personal cases. You will have at least one, to several years or more, experience as an insolvency administrator and be looking to further your career.
- Insolvency Adminstrator to join a leading Bristol based accountancy practice.
- Career progresson and technical skill development on offer in this growing firm.
A great opportunity for an experience Insolvency Manager to join a leading firm of insolvency specialists
- Client Facing
- Dealing with own cases/workload
Senior Manager - Insolvency Restructuring
Big Four firm is looking for candidate to join exciting team in senior management role.
Looking for candidate willing to take the challenge head on.
Role has huge potential for career progression.
North West LondonPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Exciting Senior Manager role within Big Four Firm
- Dynamic and Challenging Role within Restructuring Team
Join one of the leading competitors in Watford for a Restructuring and Insolvency Administrator position to gain professional exposure to aid the growth of the business in their Admin and secretarial space.
BirminghamPermanent£25,000 - £33,000
- Top Ten Public practice firm
- Strong career scope
Senior Insolvency Administrator - Birmingham - Working with coroprate clients from around the UK. Supporting the IP's in growing the accounts and providngin bespoke techncial advice to the clients on a daily basis.
SuttonPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Managing a corporate portoflio of UK wide clients
- Technical insovency based work for a growing specialist firm
This well known and well regarded professional services company is currently recruiting for an intelligent and highly organised Senior Insolvency Administrator at their Sutton based office. As part of a Restructuring & Recovery Department responsible for dealing with contentious insolvency matters, your role would entail providing accurate and timely administrative support to a portfolio of insolvency cases.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- A highly reputable Indepednent practice near Sutton
- Client contact and development on offer in this firm
Having recently promoted a number of Assistant Managers and Managers in the restructuring team, this Big 4 firm has had several new roles open up for a Restructuring Assistant Manager. These roles will be delivery based and very hands on.
SomersetPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Qualified Accountants, London, Restructuring
- Turnaround, Liquidity, Transformation
A highly successful independent accountancy practice, based in Somerset, has a requirement for a qualified CPI / JIEB recovery professional, with mixed skills across both corporate and personal insolvency to join the team, as an Insolvency and Corporate Recovery Manager. The firm has been undergoing continued, sustained, positive growth and you will play a key role in this firms department and future development, with the associated progression on offer.
- Insolvency Manager required to join a leading Somerset accountancy practice
- Corporate recovery and Personal Insolvency mixed role, with progression
This well known and well regarded professional services company is currently recruiting for an intelligent and highly organised Senior Insolvency Administrator at their Medway based office. As part of a Restructuring & Recovery Department responsible for dealing with contentious insolvency matters, your role would entail providing accurate and timely administrative support to a portfolio of insolvency cases.
- Restructuring & Insolvency, Excellent Practice, Kent
- CPI Qualified