Audit & Advisory - Internal Audit jobs
72 Matching Jobs
Internal Audit jobs
- Featured JobGatwickPermanent£90,000 - £100,000
Michael Page are delighted to be exclusively partnering Spirent plc in their search for a new Head of Internal Audit & Risk.
- Gatwick based, listed international business
- Key new appointment
Sellafield's Internal Audit function has a remit to provide assurance and advice across all areas of the business from corporate governance to project management and human resources to shared services. The calibre of the team has seen Internal Audit become well respected across the organisation ensuring that all levels are receptive to their input.
- Strategic Audit role in a well-respected function
- Occasional travel to Cumbria
This is not your typical Internal Audit position. As an Internal Auditor for the country's leading nuclear organisation, you will have the opportunity to take part in incredibly varied and highly complex audits, within an extremely visible role in the business.
KnutsfordTemporary£400 - £500 per day (£103,992 - £129,990)
- Warrington based Internal Audit opportunity
- Work for a leading nuclear organisation
- Support the wider audit function in providing assurance to the Audit Committee and the board of Directors
- Conduct a wide range of internal audits while the company goes through a period of transition
LondonTemporary£400 - £416 per day (£103,992 - £108,152)
- Interim Internal Audit opportunity with international travel
- FTSE listed business
A 12 month contract for a Business Auditor in a global Corporate Bank
North West EnglandPermanent£42,000 - £48,000
- 12 month mat leave cover as a Business Auditor for a global Corporate Bank
- Candidate must be on short notice and have extensive Business Audit experience
Brand new Internal Audit position within a small team, reporting directly into the Audit Committee. Responsible for the entire audit cycle from planning to delivery.
ManchesterPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Reporting directly into the Audit Committee
- Listed Retail organisation
As Internal Auditor, you will be responsible for establishing the Internal Audit function within a unique and fast-growth organisation. You will look at all areas from Risk Management to Internal Control, creating and following the audit plan while also working re-actively with the business when needed.
AmershamPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Internal Auditor within a brand new function
- Rare organisation and exposure
Internal Audit - Amersham 0 Growth plans to join the FSTE 100
ReadingPermanent£43,000 - £45,000
- Internal Audit - Amersham
- Large global business with growth plans to become FTSE 100
This Big 4 accounting firm in Reading is hiring Assistant Managers to work on internal audit outsource, co-source and advisory projects in the retail banking sector.
- Big 4 accounting firm - Reading office
- Work on a wide range of clients across the banking and building society sector
My client, a Top 10 firm based in Milton Keynes, is recruiting for an Internal Auditor to join their expanding team.
- Exciting Internal Auditor opportunity with a Top 10 firm based in Milton Keynes
- Offering fast track progression opportunities for the right individual