Audit & Advisory - Internal Audit jobs
125 Matching Jobs
Internal Audit jobs
- Featured JobWarringtonPermanent
This is not your typical Internal Audit position. As an Internal Auditor for the country's leading nuclear organisation, you will have the opportunity to take part in incredibly varied and highly complex audits, within an extremely visible role in the business.
Featured JobHerefordPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Warrington based Internal Audit opportunity
- Work for a leading nuclear organisation
The successful candidate will be focused on managing the internal audit function. This person will act as the main partner to the Head of Compliance and will be responsible for planning, executing and reporting on operational, regulatory and compliance related audits and reviews of allpay.
Featured JobOxfordPermanent£45,066 - £52,219
- Market leading, financial and payments services firm seeking Internal auditor
- Looking to lead an internal audit function within a well established FS firm?
This position will suit a highly skilled qualified accountant with a strong understanding of financial controls in a complex environment, and with excellent technical skills.
The Financial Assurance Manager, reporting to the Head of Assurance, is responsible for providing assurance over the University's financial processes and controls.
This role could be full time, part time or term time
BristolPermanent£40,000 - £60,000
- Financial Assurance Manager - Flexible
- The University of Oxford
Senior Internal Auditor required for dynamic in house team.
Experienced Auditor with a desire to continue to develop.
CambridgePermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Senior Internal Auditor for Dynamic In House Team
- Large Firm with Office in Bristol
My clients are looking for a Group Internal Auditor who will report into the Group Internal Audit Manager. The role will involve conducting end-to-end audits providing assurance over finance, operational and regulatory control environments. business.
BristolPermanent£25,000 - £35,000
- Internal Audit opportunity in for leading business in Cambridge
- Internal progression to FD
Internal Auditor for dynamic team.
Newly Qualified or Part Qualified candidate.
Opportunity to develop within FTSE listed business.
ExeterPermanent£35,000 - £50,000
- Internal Auditor for Dynamic team.
- Part Qualified or Newly Qualified Auditor
Internal Audit Role with Major Firm Based around Exeter.
GloucesterPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Internal Audit Role with Major Business
- Exeter Based Internal Audit Role
Internal Audit Manager within Financial Services Firm
Mixture of General and IT Audit
Excellent Career Progression opportunities.
CambridgePermanent£35,000 - £50,000
- Audit Manager Role with Financial Services Firm
- Wide ranging role covering general and IT Audit responsibility.
A great opportunity has arisen for a newly or nearly qualified auditor looking to make their first move into industry. Or someone who has worked in internal audit and is looking to take the next step in their career.
- Exciting new Internal Auditor opportunity with a leading UK Automotive retailer
- Based in Cambridge with UK travel, great package & career progression