Audit & Advisory - Internal Audit jobs
87 Matching Jobs
Internal Audit jobs
- Featured JobManchesterPermanent
This is a brand new position leading the European Internal Audit function of Odeon, overseeing all territories within this remit as well as managing SOX compliance alongside a co-source model.
- Work for the largest cinema chain in the UK
- Lead the European Internal Audit function
Sellafield's Internal Audit function has a remit to provide assurance and advice across all areas of the business from corporate governance to project management and human resources to shared services. The calibre of the team has seen Internal Audit become well respected across the organisation ensuring that all levels are receptive to their input.
- Strategic Audit role in a well-respected function
- Occasional travel to Cumbria
This is not your typical Internal Audit position. As an Internal Auditor for the country's leading nuclear organisation, you will have the opportunity to take part in incredibly varied and highly complex audits, within an extremely visible role in the business.
Featured JobHerefordPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Warrington based Internal Audit opportunity
- Work for a leading nuclear organisation
The successful candidate will be focused on managing the internal audit function. This person will act as the main partner to the Head of Compliance and will be responsible for planning, executing and reporting on operational, regulatory and compliance related audits and reviews of allpay.
Featured JobOxfordPermanent£45,066 - £52,219
- Market leading, financial and payments services firm seeking Internal auditor
- Looking to lead an internal audit function within a well established FS firm?
This position will suit a highly skilled qualified accountant with a strong understanding of financial controls in a complex environment, and with excellent technical skills.
The Financial Assurance Manager, reporting to the Head of Assurance, is responsible for providing assurance over the University's financial processes and controls.
This role could be full time, part time or term time
LondonPermanent£70,000 - £75,000
- Financial Assurance Manager - Flexible
- The University of Oxford
This is your opportunity to join the world's leading Media innovation business at an exciting time in the company's growth. This is an ideal opportunity for a technology-specialist to join and add value in a multi-national, dynamic and changing field.
CambridgePermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- IT Audit Opportunity for a Technology Specialist
- Passionate, early-adopters of Tech and Innovation required
My clients are looking for a Group Internal Auditor who will report into the Group Internal Audit Manager. The role will involve conducting end-to-end audits providing assurance over finance, operational and regulatory control environments. business.
CheshirePermanent£36,000 - £42,000
- Internal Audit opportunity in for leading business in Cambridge
- Fantastic Career Progression on offer
Working within a small team, this is an opportunity for an enthusiastic internal auditor to have full exposure to a growing manufacturing organisation based in the heart of Cheshire. With a Finance Director that has a vested interest in the success of the Assurance function, you can ensure that there is support from above allowing you to add real value.
ManchesterPermanent£40,000 - £48,000
- Internal Audit opportunity offering international travel
- Looking for a talented auditor to join a leading manufacturing business
As Senior Internal Auditor, you will be responsible for the entire audit cycle, from preparing audit plans to executing internal audits and communicating audit results to management with appropriate recommendations; ensuring you are adding value throughout your role.
ManchesterPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Senior Internal Auditor - global Pharmaceuticals organisation
- International travel
As an Internal Auditor a key part of the role is driving continuous improvement and development of departmental processes and policies as well as providing advice and support to management in relation to business control issues.
- Internal Auditor within a Manchester City Centre retail business
- Zero travel required