Audit & Advisory - Internal Audit jobs
100 Matching Jobs
Internal Audit jobs
- Featured JobWarringtonPermanent
Sellafield's Internal Audit function has a remit to provide assurance and advice across all areas of the business from corporate governance to project management and human resources to shared services. The calibre of the team has seen Internal Audit become well respected across the organisation ensuring that all levels are receptive to their input.
- Strategic Audit role in a well-respected function
- Occasional travel to Cumbria
This is not your typical Internal Audit position. As an Internal Auditor for the country's leading nuclear organisation, you will have the opportunity to take part in incredibly varied and highly complex audits, within an extremely visible role in the business.
Featured JobHerefordPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Warrington based Internal Audit opportunity
- Work for a leading nuclear organisation
The successful candidate will be focused on managing the internal audit function. This person will act as the main partner to the Head of Compliance and will be responsible for planning, executing and reporting on operational, regulatory and compliance related audits and reviews of allpay.
Featured JobOxfordPermanent£45,066 - £52,219
- Market leading, financial and payments services firm seeking Internal auditor
- Looking to lead an internal audit function within a well established FS firm?
This position will suit a highly skilled qualified accountant with a strong understanding of financial controls in a complex environment, and with excellent technical skills.
The Financial Assurance Manager, reporting to the Head of Assurance, is responsible for providing assurance over the University's financial processes and controls.
This role could be full time, part time or term time
South West EnglandPermanent
- Financial Assurance Manager - Flexible
- The University of Oxford
Group Internal Audit Manager for AIM Listed PLC
BristolPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Exciting role with major firm
- Internal Audit Manager to lead in house team
Senior Internal Auditor required for dynamic in house team.
Experienced Auditor with a desire to continue to develop.
LiverpoolPermanent£37,000 - £42,000
- Senior Internal Auditor for Dynamic In House Team
- Large Firm with Office in Bristol
As Senior Internal Auditor, it will be your role to work alongside the Head of Internal Audit in delivering the annual Risk-based audit plan, conduction all audits from financial to operational and strategic. This position is based in the Group's Head office, in the heart of Liverpool City Centre.
ManchesterPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Reporting into the Head of Internal Audit
- Work for a global organisation in the heart of Liverpool City Centre
This is a brand new position for a Senior Internal Auditor, newly created in order to expand a small team. This position offers excellent exposure and with the Head of Internal Audit reporting into the CEO you can ensure support from senior management.
LondonPermanent£47,000 - £50,000
- Join an expanding team
- Well established Financial Services organisation
Our client, a Big 4 firm, is looking to hire into their Financial Services Internal Audit team in London.
ChesterPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Big 4 firm
Working alongside a US based Internal Audit function the successful candidate will manage the UK side of Internal audit in a world leading agriculture and manufacturing organisation.
- Chester- based Internal Audit role
- World leading agricultural and manufacturing organisation