Audit & Advisory - Internal Audit jobs
72 Matching Jobs
Internal Audit jobs
- Featured JobWarringtonPermanent
Sellafield's Internal Audit function has a remit to provide assurance and advice across all areas of the business from corporate governance to project management and human resources to shared services. The calibre of the team has seen Internal Audit become well respected across the organisation ensuring that all levels are receptive to their input.
- Strategic Audit role in a well-respected function
- Occasional travel to Cumbria
This is not your typical Internal Audit position. As an Internal Auditor for the country's leading nuclear organisation, you will have the opportunity to take part in incredibly varied and highly complex audits, within an extremely visible role in the business.
BristolPermanent£35,000 - £50,000
- Warrington based Internal Audit opportunity
- Work for a leading nuclear organisation
Senior Internal Auditor in Financial Services Business
South West EnglandPermanent£40,000 - £65,000
- Exciting Internal Audit Opportunity in Global Brand
- Excellent Opportunity for experienced Internal Auditors or Practice Movers
Internal Audit Manager Position.
Reporting to Senior Audit Manager
SomersetPermanent£45,000 - £60,000
- Exciting Internal Audit Opportunity with Global Brand
- Developing team looking to expand.
Group Internal Auditor with major Somerset firm.
SwindonPermanent£40,000 - £55,000
- Group Internal Auditor - Major Business
- Somerset based firm.
Senior Internal Auditor Position as part of successful team.
BristolPermanent£50,000 - £70,000
- Global Business looking for Senior Internal Auditor
- Growing Team based in Swindon Area
Financial Controls Manager Role in Major Business
WiltshirePermanent£30,000 - £45,000
- Excellent Financial Controls Opportunity in Major Business
- Experienced Controls Candidate needed for Challenging Position
Internal Audit Role based in Wiltshire
ManchesterTemporary£45,000 - £55,000
- Challenging Internal Audit Role
- Global Firm with offices in Wiltshire
An exciting new opportunity to lead the internal audit for a major global business.
ManchesterPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Large global company that are rapidly expanding
- Competitive salary + benefits
This is a brand new position for a Senior Internal Auditor, newly created in order to expand a small team. This position offers excellent exposure and with the Head of Internal Audit reporting into the CEO you can ensure support from senior management.
- Join an expanding team
- Well established Financial Services organisation