Audit & Advisory - Internal Audit jobs
68 Matching Jobs
Internal Audit jobs
- Featured JobWarringtonPermanent
Sellafield's Internal Audit function has a remit to provide assurance and advice across all areas of the business from corporate governance to project management and human resources to shared services. The calibre of the team has seen Internal Audit become well respected across the organisation ensuring that all levels are receptive to their input.
- Strategic Audit role in a well-respected function
- Occasional travel to Cumbria
This is not your typical Internal Audit position. As an Internal Auditor for the country's leading nuclear organisation, you will have the opportunity to take part in incredibly varied and highly complex audits, within an extremely visible role in the business.
City of LondonPermanent£50,000
- Warrington based Internal Audit opportunity
- Work for a leading nuclear organisation
You will execute and manage financial control and compliance audits, preparing detailed audit reports to improve standards of control. You will contribute to the development of the Audit Plan and Audit committee reports, as well as taking responsibility in coaching and developing Guest Auditors.
- You will be reporting directly to the Head of Internal Audit.
- Significant progression is available as the Internal Audit function grows.
This role is a CASS Assistant with primarily responsible is to support the CF10a.
Ensuring that the business is fully compliant with FCA CASS regulations.
- You have an advanced knowledge of excel.
- You are proactive and self managing.
Provide an independent and objective assurance and advisory service to senior management and the Audit Committee
GloucesterPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- Fantastic opporunity to join a FTSE 100 business
- Due to a restructure they are looking to expand their team
Senior Internal Audit Manager focussing on IT and Change Projects with Global Brand
BristolPermanent£50,000 - £70,000
- Challenging Internal Audit Role in Dynamic Business
- Exciting Opportunity in Recognizable Brand
Financial Controls Manager Role in Major Business
WiltshirePermanent£30,000 - £45,000
- Excellent Financial Controls Opportunity in Major Business
- Experienced Controls Candidate needed for Challenging Position
Internal Audit Role based in Wiltshire
BristolPermanent£35,000 - £50,000
- Challenging Internal Audit Role
- Global Firm with offices in Wiltshire
Senior Internal Auditor in Financial Services Business
ManchesterPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Exciting Internal Audit Opportunity in Global Brand
- Excellent Opportunity for experienced Internal Auditors or Practice Movers
Internal Audit role in a newly created team allowing the opportunity to shape the function, gain real exposure to the business and conduct audits from planning to report.
- Internal Audit opportunity in local group
- Financial Services experience