Audit & Advisory - Part Qualified jobs
12 Matching Jobs
Part Qualified jobs
- LeedsPermanent£18,000 - £24,000
A leading Leeds based independent practice is recruiting an Accounts Semi Senior in the Yorkshire region. This practice was set up by 3 well networked Directors who both previously worked for the Big Four. Their entrepreneurial approach has created a modern, exciting and progressive practice that has enjoyed continued growth this year.
BirminghamPermanent£25,000 - £35,000
- Modern Leeds based practice
- A mix of traditional and cutting edge accounting methods / cloud software
Audit Semi-Senior - Birmingham - Working with a top 20 UK practice, dealing with Midlands based clients. Forming part of an already established team, the future growth plans of the business require a proven semi-senior to manage a commercial portfolio of business around the 30m turnover level. You will work with a strong management team and have the autonomy to manage the process from initial contact though to completion.
SheffieldPermanent£17,000 - £19,000
- Managing a commercial portfolio of Midlands baed clients
- Providing the full audit process for commercial bueinsss'
Audit Semi Senior are looking for a Part Qualified ACA to join their growing Audit and Accounts department.
LiverpoolPermanent£20,000 - £30,000
- South Yorkshire Leading Indepedent Practice
- Are you a candidate PQ ACA who wants to move to a larger practice?
An Accounts & Audit Supervisor position has become available at a reputable practice. The role is largely audit based but also encompasses some general practice and tax work for a range of local companies.
If you currently are looking to progress in a innovative, friendly and highly reputable organisation then this is the opportunity for you.
BradfordPermanent£16,000 - £18,000
- Audit, Accounts, Leading on audits
- Part Qualified, Qualified by Experience
Accounts Assistant role within a 9 Partner independent practice in Bradford.
- 9 partner independent practice with an established reputation
- Role includes a project after one year's service
A leading South West firm of chartered accountants has a requirement for an Accounts Senior to join the team, based from the firms Exeter offices in a role and accountancy practice offering increasing responsibility, technical skill development and career progression.
LondonPermanent£28,000 - £35,000
- Accounts Senior required to join a leading Exeter based accountancy practice
- Client contact, technical skill development and progression on offer.
A part qualified ACA / ACCA is required to join the Financial Services Audit team of this top 10 accountancy firm.
- Top 10 accountancy practice - London
- Part Qual ACA / ACCA
The Audit Semi Senior will be working with the clients to understand them, discussing specific requirements and agreeing exactly what the practice will do, looking beyond the legal essentials to provide management information that will help them to prosper, as well as the opportunity to help develop the business and become involved in winning new clients.
City of LondonPermanent£22,000 - £40,000
- Exciting opportunity for an audit Semi-Senior/Senior to join a top 40 practice
- Working with clients to understand them, discussing specific requirements
This opportunity is based at a Top 100 UK firm with a fantastic reputation in Central London.
This is a role will allow you to work under your own initiative either in the office or on site at client's premises. This role will also allow you to progress and develop your career.
This client requires a part qualified ACA accountant with a UK based audit background. You must have previously performed a role with at least 70% audit content.
- Audit, London, Top 100,
- ACA, Media Clients, Household names
This job is an excellent opportunity to join a growing practice who have a strong history of being expert leaders. The role will see you integrated into an innovative team where training is continuously offered and employees are provided with a strong support network.
- Accounts Semi - Senior
- ACA / ACCA / AAT part qualified