Audit & Advisory - Part Qualified jobs
17 Matching Jobs
Part Qualified jobs
- LeedsPermanent£18,000 - £24,000
A leading Leeds based independent practice is recruiting an Accounts Semi Senior in the Yorkshire region. This practice was set up by 3 well networked Directors who both previously worked for the Big Four. Their entrepreneurial approach has created a modern, exciting and progressive practice that has enjoyed continued growth this year.
BirminghamPermanent£25,000 - £35,000
- Modern Leeds based practice
- A mix of traditional and cutting edge accounting methods / cloud software
Audit Semi-Senior - Birmingham - Working with a top 20 UK practice, dealing with Midlands based clients. Forming part of an already established team, the future growth plans of the business require a proven semi-senior to manage a commercial portfolio of business around the 30m turnover level. You will work with a strong management team and have the autonomy to manage the process from initial contact though to completion.
SheffieldPermanent£17,000 - £19,000
- Managing a commercial portfolio of Midlands baed clients
- Providing the full audit process for commercial bueinsss'
Audit Semi Senior are looking for a Part Qualified ACA to join their growing Audit and Accounts department.
AshfordPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- South Yorkshire Leading Indepedent Practice
- Are you a candidate PQ ACA who wants to move to a larger practice?
A fantastic opportunity for a payroll and bookkeeping clerk to join an excellent practice based in Ashford on a part time basis.
LiverpoolPermanent£20,000 - £30,000
- 60% Payroll and 40% Bookkeeping
- Part time with scope to go full time in the future
An Accounts & Audit Supervisor position has become available at a reputable practice. The role is largely audit based but also encompasses some general practice and tax work for a range of local companies.
If you currently are looking to progress in a innovative, friendly and highly reputable organisation then this is the opportunity for you.
BradfordPermanent£16,000 - £18,000
- Audit, Accounts, Leading on audits
- Part Qualified, Qualified by Experience
Accounts Assistant role within a 9 Partner independent practice in Bradford.
- 9 partner independent practice with an established reputation
- Role includes a project after one year's service
A leading South West firm of chartered accountants has a requirement for an Accounts Senior to join the team, based from the firms Exeter offices in a role and accountancy practice offering increasing responsibility, technical skill development and career progression.
LondonPermanent£28,000 - £35,000
- Accounts Senior required to join a leading Exeter based accountancy practice
- Client contact, technical skill development and progression on offer.
A part qualified ACA / ACCA is required to join the Financial Services Audit team of this top 10 accountancy firm.
- Top 10 accountancy practice - London
- Part Qual ACA / ACCA
The Audit Semi Senior will be working with the clients to understand them, discussing specific requirements and agreeing exactly what the practice will do, looking beyond the legal essentials to provide management information that will help them to prosper, as well as the opportunity to help develop the business and become involved in winning new clients.
BicesterPermanent£23,000 - £33,000
- Exciting opportunity for an audit Semi-Senior/Senior to join a top 40 practice
- Working with clients to understand them, discussing specific requirements
My client, an award winning firm of chartered accountants, has a new vacancy for an ambitious Trainee Accountant to join their thriving Business Services team.
- Exciting Trainee Accountant opportunity with an expanding firm based in Bicester
- Study support, great package & unparalleled career progression opportunities