Audit & Advisory - Part Qualified jobs
13 Matching Jobs
Part Qualified jobs
A leading South West firm of chartered accountants has a requirement for an Accounts Senior to join the team, based from the firms Plymouth offices in a role and accountancy practice offering increasing responsibility, technical skill development and career progression.
BicesterPermanent£23,000 - £33,000
- Accounts Senior required to join a leading Exeter based accountancy practice
- Client contact, technical skill development and progression on offer.
My client, an award winning firm of chartered accountants, has a new vacancy for an ambitious Trainee Accountant to join their thriving Business Services team.
City of LondonPermanent£22,000 - £40,000
- Exciting Trainee Accountant opportunity with an expanding firm based in Bicester
- Study support, great package & unparalleled career progression opportunities
This opportunity is based at a Top 100 UK firm with a fantastic reputation in Central London.
This is a role will allow you to work under your own initiative either in the office or on site at client's premises. This role will also allow you to progress and develop your career.
This client requires a part qualified ACA accountant with a UK based audit background. You must have previously performed a role with at least 70% audit content.
- Audit, London, Top 100,
- ACA, Media Clients, Household names
This job is an excellent opportunity to join a growing practice who have a strong history of being expert leaders. The role will see you integrated into an innovative team where training is continuously offered and employees are provided with a strong support network.
SheffieldPermanent£16,000 - £20,000
- Accounts Semi - Senior
- ACA / ACCA / AAT part qualified
Excellent opportunity for a practice Semi-Senior to join a modern independent practice
CambridgePermanent£25,000 - £28,000
- AAT Qualified - Semi-Senior
- Modern Independent Practice
Part Qualified Audit Semi-Senior - Cambridge
City of LondonPermanent£25,000 - £35,000
- Top 10 accountancy firm
- Award winning firm
This new Audit Semi Senior opportunity is based at a 20 UK audit and accountancy firm based in central London. This is a role in which you will be heavily involved in client processes. You will specialise in media and entertainment clients and get the opportunity to work with household names. The successful individual will be a part qualified auditor with UK experience who has previously worked with media clients
LondonPermanent£24,000 - £44,500
- Media, Entertainment, Top 20 firm
- Part-Qualified, Central London
A great opportunity to progress your career as Part-Qualified Audit Semi-Senior at a Top 10 Accountancy firm in Central London. Specialising in Insurance Audit, assisting on Internal Audit & Corporate Finance jobs. Exam Failures accepted.
- Top 10 Firm - London - Audit
- Exam or Time Qualified
Brilliant opportunity in a Manchester City based leading independent firm of Chartered Accountants.
- Accounts Semi - Senior at leading independent
- ACA / ACCA / AAT part qualified
The Audit Semi Senior will be working with the clients to understand them, discussing specific requirements and agreeing exactly what the practice will do, looking beyond the legal essentials to provide management information that will help them to prosper, as well as the opportunity to help develop the business and become involved in winning new clients.
- Exciting opportunity for an audit Semi-Senior/Senior to join a top 40 practice
- Working with clients to understand them, discussing specific requirements