Audit & Advisory - Practice (Audit) & Assurance jobs
539 Matching Jobs
Practice (Audit) & Assurance jobs
- Featured JobLondonPermanent£70,000 - £90,000
We are currently recruiting experienced audit professionals for the Audit Quality Review (AQR) team based in Central London.
- Central London
- Part time or flexible working would be considered
A medium/ large sized accountancy practice based near Eastbourne who have a fantastic reputation are currently looking for an Accounts Senior to join their team. They are willing to invest in the right individual and give them full support to develop them in their career and enhance their future prospects.
- Qualified or part-qualified accountant
- Large, well established Independent Practice with great staff retention
As an Audit Executive, you will be leading audit teams working on clients in the financial services sectors.
Bourne EndPermanent£38,000 - £45,000
- Top 6 firm, London
- Clients include investment management, banking & insurance companies.
Great opportunity for an Audit/Accounts Senior to join a well established 6 partner firm.
BristolPermanent£35,000 - £55,000
- Fantastic opportunity to join extremely well established firm
- Excellent range of clients
Assistant Manager/Manager - International Audit Roles for Big Four Firm.
Based in Central Bristol.
Excellent Career Progression Opportunities.
BristolPermanent£41,000 - £55,000
- Client Facing Role with Excellent Career Prospects
- International Experience Needed - USGAAP and PCAOB experience ideal
Exciting Audit Manager role within Global Accountancy Firm
Excellent Career Progression Opportunity within Growing Public Sector Team
BristolPermanent£21,750 - £22,750
- Exciting Audit role within Public Sector
- Excellent career progression opportunities.
Audit - Semi-Senior role within Top 10 Firm
Central Bristol Location
Excellent Career Progression Opportunities
BristolPermanent£35,000 - £38,000
- Client Facing Role
- Support and Development from Senior Staff.
Audit - Senior role with top 10 firm
Central Bristol Location
Excellent Promotion Prospects
Great Transport links
BristolPermanent£34,000 - £41,000
- Client Facing Role Managing the On-Site Team
- Extensive Contact with Senior Client Staff
My client, based in central Bristol, is recruiting for an Assistant Manager for a growing Corporate Audit Team. A great time to establish and progress your career in Corporate Audit.
BristolPermanent£35,000 - £42,000
- Responsibility for Audit Planning and Leading and Liaising with Clients
- Clear Career Progression Path to Senior Roles
A growing, Mid Tier firm of chartered accountants, based in Bristol has a requirement for a qualified Audit and Accounts Senior / Assistant Manager to join their team, mouldable around the background and experience, of the right person, in a role offering progression and development potential. The firm has a superb reputation and is undergoing continued positive expansion and development.
- Audit and Accounts Senior / Asst Manager to join a Bristol accountancy practice.
- Career progression on offer in this leading and growing accountancy practice.