Audit & Advisory - Practice (Audit) & Assurance jobs
463 Matching Jobs
Practice (Audit) & Assurance jobs
- Featured JobLondonPermanent£70,000 - £90,000
We are currently recruiting experienced audit professionals for the Audit Quality Review (AQR) team based in Central London.
FolkestonePermanent£20,000 - £30,000
- Central London
- Part time or flexible working would be considered
Joining this highly reputable accountancy practice near Folkestone as an Accounts Semi Senior or Senior,you will take responsibility for the provision of accounts preparation,management accounts and other services to a wide variety of clients, across varying industries, sectors and turnovers.You will be given study support and the opportunity to progress within the firm and there is clear scope to progress through to a future partner for the right candidate.
AmershamPermanent£50,000 - £65,000
- Modern Kent based Accountancy Practice
- Great varied role. Great clients across many sectors.
Exciting Accounts Manager opportunity with a leading and expanding accountancy firm in the pharmacy sector offering unparalleled career progression opportunities through to Directorship and option of equity.
LeedsPermanent£28,000 - £35,000
- Accounts Manager opportunity - leading accountancy firm in pharmacy sector
- Buckinghamshire based with opportunity to porgress through to Directorship
Join one of the North's largest independent practices from their base in Leeds in this autonomous Audit Senior role.
ExeterPermanent£18,000 - £26,000
- Join one of the largest independent practices in the North
- Leeds city centre location
A well established and highly reputable firm of accountants is searching for a Senior Accountant to join their team based in their Exeter offices. You will be joining a very team focused environment , in a varied role with wide ranging responsibilities, with increasing responsibility, client contact and skill development on offer, with scope to progress and develop, carving a long term career, in this firm.
Gerrards CrossPermanent£22,000 - £28,000
- Senior Accountant required join an Exeter based accountancy practice.
- Team orientated culture, with wide ranging responsibilities, carving a key role
A brand new opportunity has arisen to join an excellent independent firm of chartered accountants in Buckinghamshire. Easily reachable with close links to the M40 & M25.
CreditonPermanent£16,000 - £21,000
- Opportunity to join a progressive firm in Buckinghamshire
- Fully supported study package available for ACA/ACCA
A successful and growing firm of accountants is searching for an Accounts Technician / Semi Senior to join their team based in their Crediton offices. You will be joining an experienced, close knit team, in a varied role with wide ranging responsibilities, with increasing responsibility, client contact and skill development on offer, with scope to progress and develop, within your accounting career.
Bourne EndPermanent£25,000 - £29,000
- Accounts Technician / Semi-Senior to join a Crediton firm of accountants
- Varied responsibilities, carving a pivotal role as a key addition to this firm.
An opportunity has arisen to join a small yet successful firm of chartered accountants and auditors based near to Maidenhead and Marlow.
NewburyPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Audit experience essential
- Great work/life balance and flexible working opportunities
Excellent and rare opportunity to join a Top 50 Accountancy Practice in the capacity of Audit Manager.
BeaconsfieldPermanent£22,000 - £26,000
- Excellent opportunity for an Audit Manager to join a Top 50 Firm
- Further clear progression opportunities available
Brand new opportunity to join a highly reputable and growing firm based in Beaconsfield.
- Opportunity to join leading firm of Chartered Accountants in Beaconsfield
- Excellent personal growth opportunities