Audit & Advisory - Practice (Audit) & Assurance jobs
470 Matching Jobs
Practice (Audit) & Assurance jobs
- Featured JobLondonPermanent£70,000 - £90,000
We are currently recruiting experienced audit professionals for the Audit Quality Review (AQR) team based in Central London.
SouthamptonPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Directly influence the standard and quality of audit work in the UK.
- Good work / life balance. Part time or flexible working also considered.
A fantastic opportunity for a newly/ qualified Audit and Accounts Senior to join a market leading Top 20 organisation based in Canterbury
Audit & Accounts Senior required to join a very well regarded accountancy practice based outside Southampton
Clients up to £100m turnover!
Weston-Super-MarePermanent£30,000 - £38,000
- Audit & Accounts Senior required to join a Top 20 Canterbur accountancy practice
- Clients up to £100m turnover!
An accountancy practice based in Weston-Super-Mare is searching for a qualified ACA / ACCA Business Services Manager to join their highly successful team managing a varied portfolio of sole traders, partnerships, and limited companies OMBs in a role and firm providing excellent career progression and development potential.
PoolePermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Business Services Manager to join a Weston-Super-Mare accountancy practice
- Portfolio management and progression on offer in this leading firm
Our client in Dorset is seeking a qualified Audit and Accounts Senior to join their team. This is a great opportunity for the successful candidate to broaden their skillset and follow their interests through a varied mix of audit and accounts work on behalf of the firms diverse client base - enabling them to become a well rounded business adviser.
SouthamptonPermanent£22,000 - £28,000
- Audit & Accounts Senior required for a well respected Poole accountancy practice
- An excellent role in a great working enviroment!
The senior executive will work as part of a dedicated team, performing day to day residential service charge work at a high level with a great deal of autonomy. You will be managing client projects to achieve client KPI's. The successful candidate will take significant responsibility for the client and supporting team reporting directly to the manager.
Burnham-On-SeaPermanent£28,000 - £38,000
- Service Charge Specialist required to work in a top 10 firm
- Great career prospects for the right candidate
A leading accountancy practice based in Burnham-On-Sea, Somerset is searching for a qualified ACA or ACCA Business Services Assistant Manager to join their team and firm, in a role offering progression and career development potential.
HampshirePermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Business Services Assistant Manager to join Burnham on Sea firm of accountants
- Career progression and path to progress on offer in this leading firm.
The successful candidate for this Accounting & Financial Reporting Manager will be responsible for managing a large mixed portfolio of accounting clients, and ensuring that clients receive top quality service in all respects.
TauntonPermanent£26,000 - £32,000
- Excellent opportunity with a top firm
- Great opportunity and career prospects
A highly successful and leading accountancy practice is searching for a qualified ACA / ACCA Audit and Accounts Senior to join their teams, based from the firms Taunton offices in a role with progression and career development potential.
ExeterPermanent£26,000 - £32,000
- Audit & Accounts Senior required to join a leading Taunton accountancy practice
- Audit & Acccounts experience in practice required, in a role with progression.
A growing accountancy practice based in Exeter is looking to recruit an Audit and Accounts Senior into their expanding business, to deliver audit services and accounts preparation to a mixed client base. Given the positive developments in the business, there are excellent prospects on offer, to progress in your career and develop further technical and planning, advisory skills.
TauntonPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Audit and Accounts Senior to join an accountancy practice in Exeter
- Career progression and development on offer in this accountancy practice
A leading, regional independent firm of chartered accountants, based in Taunton has a requirement for an Audit and Accounts Manager to join their team in a role and firm offering the combination of career progression, in a highly regarded audit team, alongside work life balance.
- Audit and Accounts Manager to join a growing accountancy practice in Taunton
- Career progression and development on offer in this leading firm