Audit & Advisory - Practice (Audit) & Assurance jobs
510 Matching Jobs
Practice (Audit) & Assurance jobs
- Featured JobLondonPermanent£70,000 - £90,000
We are currently recruiting experienced audit professionals for the Audit Quality Review (AQR) team based in Central London.
LiskeardPermanent£32,000 - £38,000
- Central London
- Part time or flexible working would be considered
A highly successful accountants, based in Liskeard, undergoing sustained growth and expansion, is searching for a Client Manager to join the firm, in a role offering significant progression and genuine development potential, as a key addition to this team.
HonitonPermanent£28,000 - £36,000
- Client Manager required join a growing Liskeard accountancy practice.
- Key addition with genuine opportunity to progress, in an expanding firm.
A highly successful accountancy practice, based in Honiton, undergoing growth and expansion is searching for a qualified ACA or ACCA, or highly experienced Senior Accountant / Client Manager to join the firm in a role offering progression and development potential, as a key addition into this highly regarded firm.
- Senior Accountant / Client Manager to join a Honiton based accountancy practice
- Key, pivotal role and increasing responsibilty on offer in this growing firm
Account Senior - Leicestershire - Providing full account advisory services to a mixed commercial portfolio from around the East Midlands.
PlymouthPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Managing a commercial portfolio of clients
- Leading semi-seniors in the growing client pool
A leading firm of chartered accountants, based in Plymouth, has a requirement, for the right qualified ACA, ACCA practice professional to join this firm as a Senior Manager in a pivotal role and addition to this successful and growing firm, in a role providing progression prospects and development potential for the right, career focused professional.
PlymouthPermanent£24,000 - £32,000
- Senior Manager to join this growing Plymouth Accountancy Practice
- Pivotal, key role in a reputable and successful firm of accountants.
A highly successful, well established and regarded accountancy practice, based in Plymouth, has a requirement for a Senior / Client Manager, with a background working in the profession, to join their team , in a role offering development, client contact and increasing responsibility. The role has arisen through positive growth and developments within the firm.
TeignmouthPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Senior / Client Manager to join a Plymouth based accountancy practice
- Progression and development on offer, in this accountancy practice
A highly regarded and growing firm of accountants, based in Teignmouth, is searching for an Accounts Senior to join the firm in a key role offering responsibility and development potential.
South East EnglandPermanent£40,000 - £43,000
- Accounts Senior required to join a growing Teignmouth based accountancy practice
- Key addition, in a successful firm, with quality clients and progression.
Big 4 firm - Government and Public Sector Audit. Reading, Luton and Cambridge offices.
LutonPermanent£42,000 - £44,000
- Big 4 offices throughout South East England
- Reading, Luton and Cambridge offices
Opportunity to join a Big 4 as an Audit Senior or Assistant Manager. Work on a mix of FTSE100, FTSE250 and smaller clients.
- Audit Senior - Luton
- Big 4 accountancy firm, Luton office