Banking & Financial Services - Accountancy & Finance jobs
153 Matching Jobs
Accountancy & Finance jobs
- Featured JobUnited KingdomPermanent
Michael Page Middle East is seeking an experienced Recruitment Manager to join their desk on the Financial Services Team in Dubai. This is a huge opportunity for an experienced manager to join an extremely profitable desk and flourish in his/her career at Page Group.
Featured JobCity of LondonPermanent
- An excellent opportunity to join a market leading recruitment industry
- FTSE 250 & consistently a Sunday Times " Top 100" Company
Fixed Income/Equities Fund Accounting Specialist
High Growth Firm Opportunity, Entrepreneurial Environment, FinTech
Fund Accountant, Fixed Income, Equities
ManchesterTemporary£9 - £10 per hour (£18,719 - £20,798)
- High Growth Firm Opportunity, Entrepreneurial Environment, FinTech
- Fund Accountant, Fixed Income, Equities
My client is looking for a Finance Administrator to provide administrative support to the Finance Manager and the contract team to create a smooth running of the office systems.
- Facilities Management Company
- Finance Administrator - Manchester
The BOE and Regulatory Analyst will work closely with stakeholders in implementing the project and provide direction as necessary with the overall objective to ensure that BOE/Reg reporting is delivered through FTP / Big Data platform. The role will be based in London.
LondonTemporary£440 - £450 per day (£114,391 - £116,991)
- Very good knowledge of BOE and other Regulatory Reporting
- Work closely with stakeholders in implementing the project
Group Financial Reporting occupies a leadership role and is responsible for all aspects of the external financial reporting. The team is split into three work-streams: Accounting & Technical Developments, Change & Process Improvement and BAU and Operations with a Senior Manager responsible for each one. Within this role you will work in the Accounting & Technical Developments work stream.
City of LondonPermanent£70,000 - £85,000
- Group Financial Reporting
- Based in Canary Wharf
Technical Accounting Policy Senior Manager
Banking & Financial Services
City of London
City of LondonPermanent£120,000 - £140,000
- Technical Accounting Policy Senior Manager
- Banking & Financial Services
Page Executive are exclusively managing the search for an exciting Head of Tax role for an internationally recognised and respected Financial Services organisation. Based in their London HQ you will be managing all the Taxes affairs of the group in the relevant territories.
City of LondonTemporary
- Our cleint is globally recognised Financial Services group
- Based in the thier London HQ you will be leading their UK Tax fucntion
The Treasury Manager will be responsible for the management of debt capital market investor relationships. This individual will also aim to broaden and deepen the credit investor base, and develop long term support for and confidence in the group's credit profile, whilst also offering support of the team's funding strategy.
- My client requires an Investor Relations Treasury Manager
- Must have Treasury reporting experience and Fixed Income exposure
Chief Financial Officer - Bank off-shoring Consultancy. Involved in a start up of a new investment banking entity. European travel will be essential and European languages preferred. Based in London.
City of LondonTemporary
- CFO role in exciting start up
- Management Consultancy focussing on offshoring investment banks post Brexit
The Financial Accountant will join a highly effective team and will take an active part in the progression of the Bank as it enters the next stage of growth.
The main purpose of the role will be preparing and analysing financial reports and records. The role will also involve analysing and reporting of financial information for decision-making.
- My client is looking for a qualfiied accountant to join their team
- Must have experience preparing and analysing financial reports and records