Banking & Financial Services - Accountancy & Finance jobs
118 Matching Jobs
Accountancy & Finance jobs
- GatwickPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
This fantastic Top 30 accountancy practice are currently looking for an accounts Semi Senior to join their team in their Gatwick office. They have had significant growth over the last year and are offering an exciting opportunity for an AAT qualified candidate to go on and study their ACA or ACCA. They will also consider somebody part qualified.
Hammersmith and FulhamPermanent£40,000 - £48,000
- Excellent opporutntiy to progress in your career
- Full Study Support- either ACA or ACCA
Due to consistent success and expansion of their worldwide operations, my client (a highly regarded and leading investment management firm) and seeking to hire a Senior Accountant to become a key member of their finance team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to move into a firm in an exciting period of growth, where you can add genuine significant value in a broad finance role.
WimbornePermanent£28,000 - £32,000
- Senior Accountant- Investment Management
Additional role driven by growth of all departments.
Develop a wide and diverse skill set provided by a variety of work and diverse client portfolio.
City of LondonPermanent£65,000 - £90,000
- Tax Senior required for a well respected accountancy practice
- Excellent opportunity and career prospects
Vice President level EMEA Head Credit IPV within Global Wholesale Banking name looking for someone who wants to start within an immediate to 13 week notice period. The firm are known for being a genuinely great place to work, small enough in London to give some immediate profile to the top stakeholders. Genuine quick career potential here.
SloughTemporary£50,000 - £60,000
- Genuinely great place to work (as rated by employees)
- Small enough in London to enjoy profile whilst still being a global Tier 1 Bank
This Systems Accountant role sits between Finance and IT. The purpose of the role is to serve as a source of SAP expertise within the UK finance team. You will be reporting directly into the Finance Director.
BarnsleyPermanent£28,000 - £32,000
- Minimum 1 year fixed term contract
- Opportunity to be working in a massive multinational organisation
City of LondonPermanent£65,000 - £70,000
- Growing Practice with an excellent worklife balance
- Competitive salary with benefits package
This is a great opportunity for a fund/investment accountant to become part of a small finance function with strong autonomy in the role.
- Investment account
- Based in London
Our client now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Management Accountant to join their small dedicated team and to support the further expansion of the business that is anticipated throughout 2017.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Growing business in the heart of Glasgow
- Opportunity to take ownership of Budgeting/forecasting process
My client, a major Real Estate Investment Management firm, are seeking to hire an ACA/ACCA fully qualified accountant from practice to join their organisation within their finance team as a Management Accountant.
LondonPermanent£70,000 - £85,000
- Excellent opportunity for a qualified Accountant to move into industry
- Strong base salary and fantastic career prospects
FP&A Project Manager/Business Analyst - Systems sits within the finance function to deliver projects across the finance function with particular focus on FP&A. This role will be involved in delivery of a new finance app to report FP&A across the group.
- Strong knowledge of FP&A reporting
- Experience delivering finance systems projects