Banking & Financial Services - Accountancy & Finance jobs
120 Matching Jobs
Accountancy & Finance jobs
The successful Management Accountant will assist with finance reporting & controls. They will also be responsible for ad hoc projects including implementing an automated AX-Concur bridge for Concur transactions.
DocklandsPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- Monthly management accounts
- Implementation of an automated AX-Concur bridge for Concur transactions
AVP Consolidations & Financial Reporting
Docklands Canary Wharf, London
Banking & Financial Services
Breadth in remit of instruments for Financial Reporting and the Annual Pack.
Lots of ad hoc control project along the way (e.g. IFRS 9).
City of LondonPermanent£48,000 - £55,000
- Breadth in remit of instruments for Financial Reporting and the Annual Pack
- Truly global liaisons with high profile stakeholders
Responsible for the production, preparation and review of all external financial data. This includes, but is not
limited to, the annual financial statements, monthly reports, covenant certificates and FSA
LondonTemporary£350 - £550 per day (£90,993 - £142,989)
- Great first move into Private Equity
- Breadth of coverage within finance and will face off to the business
My client is a consultancy firm who requires a Compliance Monitoring individual to draft new compliant material to advise on new policies and procedures and implement regulatory change, such as EU directives and new FCA requirements.
City of LondonPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
- Has a good understanding of the UK regulatory regime.
- Has worked in a compliance environment
An excellent opportunity to join a leading international bank who offer a fantastic working environment and genuine progression.
You will be working on regulatory reports, management accounts, costs allocation as well as dealing with ad-hoc analysis for head office and local management.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Opportunity at major international bank
- Professional but friendly working environment with opportunity for advancement
The purpose of this role is to prepare for the statutory Products Accounts for presentation to Parliament before summer recess thereby ensuring the Bank complies with accounting standards.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Financial Accountant Position
- Exciting opportunity to join an established Savings Bank
New Opportunities in:
Practice - Big 4 firms through to the Top 100
Industry - FTSE100/250 through to small boutiques
Financial Services - Banking, Insurance, Fund Management
City of LondonPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- To be consulted on the current market and new opportunities.
- To be offered support with applying for post-qualifying roles.
AVP: Emerging Markets Rates and Currencies Bus Fin Cntrol
Banking & Financial Services
City of London
Diverse, complex desk with MI/Partnering/Vals/Product Control remit.
Must have at least some knowledge of Currencies/Rates products.
DocklandsPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Diverse, complex desk with MI/Partnering/Vals/Product Control remit
- No production which means more review and analysis work, highly prestigious firm
Treasury Forecasting Product Controller - AVP
Docklands Canary Wharf based position whose remit is 360 degree handling long and medium term forecasts, P&L, treasury product. Also some major stakeholders who will regularly need the story behind the numbers presenting and summarising.
LondonTemporary£350 - £400 per day (£90,993 - £103,992)
- High profile team handling the largest numbers in the bank
- A 360 degree role handling long and medium term forecasts, P&L, treasury product
Based in London, the A/VP Closed-end Fund Accounting - Real Estate Opportunities Accountant will be the point person responsible for the coordination and communication of accounting related activity between deal teams in London, tax, legal and outside service providers.
- Chance to work for a Top Tier Alternative Asset Manager
- Role will be working closely with Deals team in supporting RE acquisitions