Banking & Financial Services - Accountancy & Finance jobs
130 Matching Jobs
Accountancy & Finance jobs
- City of LondonPermanent
Our client, a growing venture capitalist firm, are seeking a Management Accountant who welcomes change and working in a progressive, expanding environment.
City of LondonPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Great opportuinty to join a rapidly growing Venture Capital business
- Seeking a personable, career minded Management Accountant
An excellent opportunity to join a top tier investment bank based in the City Of London.
The role will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the Financing Activities and Financial management reporting within Finance. Other duties include encompassing all management and budget reporting of the firm UK and to assist in the management of the team.
City of LondonPermanent£70,000 - £75,000
- Management Accountant position at major international bank
- Chance to join tier 1 investment bank
A global banking and Financial Services organisation is seeking a Legal Entity Controller to join a relative new team with lots of exposure to a broad finance functions
West YorkshireTemporary£40,000 - £45,000
- Seeking a candidate with Legal Entity Control and SPV experience
- Great opportuity to further a career in Financial Servies.
Michael Page are working with a UK leading financial services business to recruit an Interim Management Accountant who can start immediately.
GatwickPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- An oppurtunity to join a large business with national reach
- Looking for someone who can start at short notice
This fantastic Top 30 accountancy practice are currently looking for an accounts Semi Senior to join their team in their Gatwick office. They have had significant growth over the last year and are offering an exciting opportunity for an AAT qualified candidate to go on and study their ACA or ACCA. They will also consider somebody part qualified.
- Excellent opporutntiy to progress in your career
- Full Study Support- either ACA or ACCA
The successful Reporting Analyst will assist the Reporting Manager in meeting objectives concerning the financial reporting, management and security of the society's assets.
LondonPermanent£75,000 - £85,000
- Assist with the International planning process and the annual budget & forecast
- Management reporting and focused MI preparation & presentation to senior mangers
The individual will be responsible for all the day to day management of the fund investment vehicles and the lead contact with the administrators.
City of LondonPermanent£75,000 - £85,000
- Fund Controller required to oversee all fund finance activity
- Botique firm with strong AUM based in London
Portfolio Finance Manager to join our rapidly expanding team in the heart of London.
With a dual role of managing post-completion portfolio performance reporting and also managing a local finance and accounting team, this position operates at the heart the business, providing crucial information to support decision making and governance activities.
City of LondonPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- Portfolio Finance Manager to join our rapidly expanding team in London
- Providing crucial information to support decision making activity
Regulatory Reporting - Capital, Associate
Banking & Financial Services
City of London based position sitting within the Capital and Large Exposure Reporting team invites candidates with Pillar III / CRD IV / Corep knowledge to apply below.
EnglandPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- Regulatory Reporting - Capital, Associate
- Banking & Financial Services
Due to heavy investment in the UK market, a leading Real Estate investment firm are seeking a qualified accountant with at least 5 years of managerial experience to lead their finance team.
The role will lead a small team in financial accounting and management reporting for a portfolio of entities and be part of the financial operations supporting Europe.
- Finance Manager in a multinational Investment Management firm
- Chance to lead their fast growing division in London