Banking & Financial Services jobs
457 Matching Jobs
Banking & Financial Services jobs
- Accountancy & Finance
- Business Analysis / Change / PMO
- Compliance & Legal
- Corporate / Wholesale Banker
- Corporate Finance / Mergers & Acquisitions
- Credit Analysis & Research
- Debt / Structured Finance
- Internal Audit
- Operations / Middle Office - Asset Management
- Operations / Middle Office - Banking / Securities
- Portfolio / Fund / Asset Manager
- Private Banker / RM / Wealth Manager
- Product Control & Valuations
- Quantitative Analysis
- Real Estate Acquisitions
- Retail Banking - Financial Advisory / Personal
- Risk Management
- Sales & Trading
- Venture Capitalism & Private Equity
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- GloucesterPermanent£30,000 - £36,000
Excellent Fixed Term Contract in Internal Audit for Financial Services Business
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Potential temp to perm opportunity in Financial Services Business
- Excellent opportunity for experience in major business.
The Mandate Monitoring Analyst will carry out Pre and Post Trade Monitoring in the London office.
He/She will provide support to the Front Office on queries relating to pre and post trade rules and exceptions.
City of LondonTemporary£350 - £550 per day (£90,993 - £142,989)
- Excellent Investment Management Business
- Mandate Monitoring position carrying out both pre and post trade monitoring
The role is effectively 'compliance assistant', helping our front-line consultants with client service and delivery and will require a good (rather than expert) understanding of the UK regulatory regime. Ideal candidates will be highly-professional, have an ability to interpret and draft regulatory material, can assist with all aspects of monitoring and support our consultants/client-base.
City of LondonTemporary
- Advising alternative and traditional private fund managers with Comlpiance prgm
- Good understanding of the UK regulatory regime to implement policy.
My client is looking for a candidate to carry out the Transaction Reporting function in line with MIFID II Guidlines.
EdinburghTemporary£50,000 - £70,000
- Current experience providing banking transaction reporting to the regulators
- Vast experience of MIFID II Transaction Reporting
Our client , a bank based in Edinburgh is looking to recruit an In House Solicitor for a contract until October 2018.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Legal Contract Role
Our client, and International Banking Institution, are looking to hire a Risk Officer to join their London Branch.
DocklandsPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- Varied Risk role covering Market, Credit, Operational and Market risk
- Autonomous role in an Intenational Bank
AVP Consolidations & Financial Reporting
Docklands Canary Wharf, London
Banking & Financial Services
Breadth in remit of instruments for Financial Reporting and the Annual Pack.
Lots of ad hoc control project along the way (e.g. IFRS 9).
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £60,000
- Breadth in remit of instruments for Financial Reporting and the Annual Pack
- Truly global liaisons with high profile stakeholders
The role will be based in strategic risk management and be responsible for all credit risk and portfolio credit risk reporting for the business
LondonPermanent£65,000 - £85,000
- Leading all credit and portfolio credit risk reporting for the front office
- Helping to develop credit risk policy, regulation and framework
Working for a Global Corporate Bank, actively managing a portfolio of UK Mid Market Leveraged Loans in London
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- A great opportunity to join a growing Leveraged Finance team in London
- A lead role in an established and successful Leveraged Finance team
This job is an excellent opportunity to work in a prestigious Investment Bank in a central compliance role. In this position, you would report directly into the Compliance Officer - Regulatory Affairs.
- Central Compliance
- Senior Associate
About Michael Page Banking & Financial ServicesMichael Page has been working with professionals in the banking and financial services sector for more than three decades. Recruiting front, middle and back office roles on a temporary, contract and permanent basis, our remit covers:Click on a link for more detail on our presence in your market. Alternatively, browse vacancies on our website, or speak to a Michael Page Banking & Financial Services consultant.If you’re an employer, find out more about hiring banking and financial services professionals.
Latest jobsInternal Audit Assistant Manager - Fixed Term ContractGloucesterPermanent£30,000 - £36,000Mandate Monitoring AnalystLondonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000Transaction Reporting AnalystCity of LondonTemporaryIn House SolicitorEdinburghTemporary£50,000 - £70,000Risk OfficerLondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000AVP Consolidations & Financial ReportingDocklandsPermanent£55,000 - £65,000Credit & Strategic Risk ManagementLondonPermanent£45,000 - £60,000Central Compliance OfficerLondonPermanent£60,000 - £70,000Group Reporting AccountantCity of LondonPermanent£48,000 - £55,000View more jobs