Banking & Financial Services jobs
396 Matching Jobs
Banking & Financial Services jobs
- Accountancy & Finance
- Business Analysis / Change / PMO
- Capital Markets / Equity
- Compliance & Legal
- Corporate / Wholesale Banker
- Corporate Finance / Mergers & Acquisitions
- Credit Analysis & Research
- Debt / Structured Finance
- Equity Research
- Executive Search
- Internal Audit
- Operations / Middle Office - Asset Management
- Operations / Middle Office - Banking / Securities
- Portfolio / Fund / Asset Manager
- Product Control & Valuations
- Quantitative Analysis
- Real Estate Acquisitions
- Retail Banking - Financial Advisory / Personal
- Risk Management
- Sales & Trading
- Venture Capitalism & Private Equity
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobHuddersfieldPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
Michael Page is proud to partner Simply Biz - one of the region's fastest growing SMEs - in its search for a Finance Manager.
Featured JobHuddersfieldPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
- High Growth Dynamic SME
- High Profile Progressive Role
SimplyBiz is the UK's largest provider of compliance support and business consultancy services for the financial advice market and Michael Page is proud to partner this dynamic and fast growing company in its search for a Financial Controller.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- High Growth Dynamic SME
- High Profile Leadership Role
The successful candidate will be part of a growing and exciting team that is an integrated part of a large and global fixed income business.
Successful Investment Analysts will assist with the evaluation of new investment opportunities by performing fundamental research analysis of companies, which would include qualitative analysis, financial modelling and review of due diligence.
Featured JobUnited KingdomPermanent
- Exposure to European investment grade and high yield bond and leverage loan markets
- Strong academic background, in economics, finance or maths (2:1 min)
Michael Page Middle East is seeking an experienced Recruitment Manager to join their desk on the Financial Services Team in Dubai. This is a huge opportunity for an experienced manager to join an extremely profitable desk and flourish in his/her career at Page Group.
Featured JobLuxembourgPermanentOur client is a major actor of the Luxembourgish banking sector. We are currently looking for a Portfolio Manager specialized in the Energy & Infrastructure asset class to join the third party management company
- An excellent opportunity to join a market leading recruitment industry
- FTSE 250 & consistently a Sunday Times " Top 100" Company
Featured JobCity of LondonPermanent
- Lead an analyse projects within target sectors : close follow-up of developments surrounding new and existing transactions and assessing their potential impact
- Assist and review due diligence on potential investments
- Collaborate and coordinate investment advisors, participate in fund advisory committees and presentation of investment recommendations to investment committiess
Fixed Income/Equities Fund Accounting Specialist
High Growth Firm Opportunity, Entrepreneurial Environment, FinTech
Fund Accountant, Fixed Income, Equities
Featured JobJerseyPermanent£45,000 - £72,000
- High Growth Firm Opportunity, Entrepreneurial Environment, FinTech
- Fund Accountant, Fixed Income, Equities
High growth leader in the funds management industry has created a new role due to lasting expansion and development. At this exciting time, they are looking to hire a Client Relationship Manager to head up a budding team. This individual will work as a bridge between the firm's clients and the internal team working on their funds. The Client Relationship Manager will be charged with mentoring, developing and managing their team, assuring top tier customer service. Both technically savvy and with excellent stakeholder management, this individual will be based in Jersey, a Channel Islands location that affords both a world class career opportunity and an enviable work/life balance.
LondonPermanent£40 - £50
- High growth firm - management opportunity, Brand New Opportunity
- Competitive personal tax rates, island jurisdiction, enviable work/life balance
Financial Services role- Compliance Analyst
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Excellent opportunity for a Compliance Analyst
- Multilingual in Chinese/ German/ Spanish/ Dutch advantageous
My client is looking for a German Speaking Payments Officer. The candidate should have experience in all retail payment systems and come from a banking background.
This is a new service that offers current account facilities for SME's introduced to the Branch via its network. Daily responsibility for the management & control of all processes generated from all current account business streams.
LondonPermanent£80,000 - £90,000
- Must speak German to a fluent standard
- Must have experience from a retail payments role
Excellent new opportunity for an Operational Risk Manager for a leading Real Estate fund business based in London, German language skills a must .
- Excellent new opportunity for an Operational Risk Manager for a leading
- Real Estate fund business based in London, German langauge skills a must
About Michael Page Banking & Financial ServicesMichael Page has been working with professionals in the banking and financial services sector for more than three decades. Recruiting front, middle and back office roles on a temporary, contract and permanent basis, our remit covers:Click on a link for more detail on our presence in your market. Alternatively, browse vacancies on our website, or speak to a Michael Page Banking & Financial Services consultant.If you’re an employer, find out more about hiring banking and financial services professionals.
Latest jobsCompliance AnalystLondonPermanent£40 - £50German Speaking Payments OfficerLondonPermanent£35,000 - £45,000Regulatory Reporting Business AnalystDocklandsPermanent£50,000 - £70,000
- 1 of 3
- View more Jobs