Banking & Financial Services jobs
431 Matching Jobs
Banking & Financial Services jobs
- Accountancy & Finance
- Business Analysis / Change / PMO
- Compliance & Legal
- Corporate / Wholesale Banker
- Corporate Finance / Mergers & Acquisitions
- Credit Analysis & Research
- Debt / Structured Finance
- Equity Research
- Internal Audit
- Operations / Middle Office - Asset Management
- Operations / Middle Office - Banking / Securities
- Portfolio / Fund / Asset Manager
- Private Banker / RM / Wealth Manager
- Product Control & Valuations
- Quantitative Analysis
- Real Estate Acquisitions
- Retail Banking - Financial Advisory / Personal
- Risk Management
- Sales & Trading
- Venture Capitalism & Private Equity
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobCity of LondonPermanent£25,000 - £40,000
We have opportunities within a few of our top billing teams within the financial services and banking business at Michael Page. We recruit high calibre individuals who are ambitious and career driven. Working in a fun fast paced environment you will be running your own desk and learning from some of the best recruiters in the industry.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Recruiters / sales professional opportunities in our city office within banking
- Michael Page Financial Services & Banking are recruiting!
Syndicated Loans Closing Associate
- Investment & Corporate Bank
- Syndicated Loans Closing
Financial Services: Head of Training- Competence and Quality Assurance Role- London
The role holder will manage the Training & Competency (T&C) and Quality Assurance (QA) team that support the Regulated Investment Sales teams to ensure that the highest standards of compliance and control are achieved while consistently delivering stakeholder service excellence.
City of LondonTemporary£200 - £250 per day (£51,996 - £64,995)
- CISI Level 4/ PCIAM Qualification Essential!
- MiFID II experience beneficial
The role is to be the Portfolio Administrator for the London entity of this Fund.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £55,000
- Perform NAV calculation and reconciliation of Equity and Fixed Income funds
- Perform cash and security reconciliation with the custodian statements
Working in group risk management responsible for leading a team in the development, maintenance and monitoring of credit risk models
GlasgowTemporary£140 - £147 per day (£36,397 - £38,217)
- Leading a team of risk analysts implementing a model risk framework
- Devloping a risk stress testing plan
This is an excellent opportunity for a vendor manager to join a leading investment bank. The role will be heavily focused on managing the security settlements vendor.
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- An excellent opportunity with a leading bank
- 12 month contract
Individual with strong analytical skills required for an exciting graduate analyst position with a leading global macro hedge fund. The position sits in the investment team across equities, FX, rates, and sovereign credit
- Global macro hedge fund
- Exciting opportunity for individuals with strong analytical skills
Associate 0 or 1 required for execution of clean energy M&A & debt transactions at a well known corporate finance boutique.
LondonPermanent£70,000 - £83,000
- Reputable Corporate Finance Boutique
- Junior Associate required
The Relationship Director role within this team is to build and acquire highly proactive, long-term, internal and external business relationships to grow and develop a portfolio of Family Office banking clients to generate sustained revenue.
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- With a leading global asset manager with c.£170bn of client assets
- Must have extensive experience growing revenue from Family Office clients
Our client, who are a growing challenger bank are looking to recruit an enthusiastic treasury analyst to join their growing team in a varied role.
- Key varied and diverse treasury role
- Growing challenger bank with a unique prospect for the market
About Michael Page Banking & Financial ServicesMichael Page has been working with professionals in the banking and financial services sector for more than three decades. Recruiting front, middle and back office roles on a temporary, contract and permanent basis, our remit covers:Click on a link for more detail on our presence in your market. Alternatively, browse vacancies on our website, or speak to a Michael Page Banking & Financial Services consultant.If you’re an employer, find out more about hiring banking and financial services professionals.
Latest jobsSyndicated Loans Closing AssociateLondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000Head of Training- Competence and Quality AssuranceLondonPermanentFund Manager - Portfolio AdministratorCity of LondonTemporary£200 - £250 per day (£51,996 - £64,995)Retail Credit Risk ModellingLondonPermanent£40,000 - £55,000Vendor managerGlasgowTemporary£140 - £147 per day (£36,397 - £38,217)Trading Desk AnalystLondonPermanent£35,000 - £45,000Relationship Director - Family Office BankingLondonPermanent£70,000 - £83,000Treasury AnalystLondonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000Credit Risk AnalystLondonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000View More Jobs