Banking & Financial Services jobs
414 Matching Jobs
Banking & Financial Services jobs
- Accountancy & Finance
- Business Analysis / Change / PMO
- Capital Markets / Equity
- Compliance & Legal
- Corporate / Wholesale Banker
- Corporate Finance / Mergers & Acquisitions
- Credit Analysis & Research
- Debt / Structured Finance
- Equity Research
- Executive Search
- Internal Audit
- Operations / Middle Office - Asset Management
- Operations / Middle Office - Banking / Securities
- Portfolio / Fund / Asset Manager
- Private Banker / RM / Wealth Manager
- Product Control & Valuations
- Quantitative Analysis
- Real Estate Acquisitions
- Retail Banking - Financial Advisory / Personal
- Risk Management
- Sales & Trading
- Venture Capitalism & Private Equity
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobCity of LondonPermanent£25,000 - £40,000
We have opportunities within a few of our top billing teams within the financial services and banking business at Michael Page. We recruit high calibre individuals who are ambitious and career driven. Working in a fun fast paced environment you will be running your own desk and learning from some of the best recruiters in the industry.
- Recruiters / sales professional opportunities in our city office within banking
- Michael Page Financial Services & Banking are recruiting!
Loan Manager (Primary Servicing) will manage a portfolio of pan-European commercial real estate loans being a combination of balance sheet, bi-lateral, syndicated and CMBS loan positions.
Featured JobLuxembourgPermanentOur client is a major actor of the Luxembourgish banking sector. We are currently looking for a Portfolio Manager specialized in the Energy & Infrastructure asset class to join the third party management company
- Loans Administration and servicing
- Excellent Chorley based opportunity
- Lead an analyse projects within target sectors : close follow-up of developments surrounding new and existing transactions and assessing their potential impact
- Assist and review due diligence on potential investments
- Collaborate and coordinate investment advisors, participate in fund advisory committees and presentation of investment recommendations to investment committiess
Product Control Business Analyst role is to work within Product Control team supporting the projects delivery and related work streams.
LondonPermanent£80,000 - £100,000
- Experience as a Business Analyst within Product Control
- Investment Banking knowledge and experience
I'm currently searching for a life insurance focused M&A or corporate development candidate to work with a PE fund investing into life insurance companies in the UK and Europe.
- Life Insurance M&A or Corporate Development experience required
- Minimum 4 years experience
The Projects Data Manager - Asset Management is part of a central data team. The role is responsible for ongoing strategic plans for how the companies data is collected, validated, stored and transformed into valued insight in a robust way for their clients.
City of LondonTemporary
- Strong knowledge of data and delvering data projects
- Knowledge of Asset and Fund Management
The Risk Control Manager will maintain and support the existing Operational Risk Framework. The person will maintain the risk framework and report on the status of risk management via the CFO to the Group Audit and Risk committee. Further to this, active liaison with senior managers of both businesses and corporate functions and other key stakeholders is essential.
LondonTemporary£50,000 - £65,000
- My client requires an individual to maintain and support the risk framework
- Must have experience running and managing a risk function
The Project Manager - Asset Management must demonstrate pragmatic, hands-on project management abilities, applying rigor to the delivery process while being able to respond to a rapidly changing environment. For smaller projects, the candidate will need to act in a business analysis capacity, eliciting and documenting requirements. Perhaps most crucially, the candidate must have the drive and ability to constantly improve the way we understand and run.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £75,000
- Strong experience of delivering Projects as a Project Manager
- Asset Management experience
As a Leveraged Finance Associate, you will -
- Deal execution involving reviewing financial, commercial, legal and other relevant due diligence and the preparation of internal documents.
- Debt structuring including reviewing and running financial models, sensitivity analysis and liaising with financial advisors
- Principally to assist in the activities of the Leveraged Finance UK Origination
- Deal execution involving reviewing financial, commercial and legal documentation
About Michael Page Banking & Financial ServicesMichael Page has been working with professionals in the banking and financial services sector for more than three decades. Recruiting front, middle and back office roles on a temporary, contract and permanent basis, our remit covers:Click on a link for more detail on our presence in your market. Alternatively, browse vacancies on our website, or speak to a Michael Page Banking & Financial Services consultant.If you’re an employer, find out more about hiring banking and financial services professionals.
Latest jobsProduct Control Business AnalystLondonTemporaryLife Insurance focused PE roleLondonPermanent£80,000 - £100,000Project Manager - Asset ManagementLondonTemporary£50,000 - £65,000Compliance AnalystLondonPermanentQuantitative Analyst - C++City of LondonTemporary£800 - £950Business Analyst - Data QualityCity of LondonTemporary£450 - £550 per day (£116,991 - £142,989)Risk Product OwnerLeedsTemporary£550 - £570 per day (£142,989 - £148,189)Senior Manager - Risk FinanceLondonPermanent£100,000 - £1,350,000Paraplanning ManagerEdinburghPermanentView More Jobs