Banking & Financial Services jobs
398 Matching Jobs
Banking & Financial Services jobs
- Accountancy & Finance
- Business Analysis / Change / PMO
- Capital Markets / Equity
- Compliance & Legal
- Corporate / Wholesale Banker
- Corporate Finance / Mergers & Acquisitions
- Credit Analysis & Research
- Debt / Structured Finance
- Equity Research
- Executive Search
- Internal Audit
- Operations / Middle Office - Asset Management
- Operations / Middle Office - Banking / Securities
- Portfolio / Fund / Asset Manager
- Private Banker / RM / Wealth Manager
- Product Control & Valuations
- Quantitative Analysis
- Real Estate Acquisitions
- Retail Banking - Financial Advisory / Personal
- Risk Management
- Sales & Trading
- Venture Capitalism & Private Equity
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobLondonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
The successful candidate will be part of a growing and exciting team that is an integrated part of a large and global fixed income business.
Successful Investment Analysts will assist with the evaluation of new investment opportunities by performing fundamental research analysis of companies, which would include qualitative analysis, financial modelling and review of due diligence.
Featured JobUnited KingdomPermanent
- Exposure to European investment grade and high yield bond and leverage loan markets
- Strong academic background, in economics, finance or maths (2:1 min)
Michael Page Middle East is seeking an experienced Recruitment Manager to join their desk on the Financial Services Team in Dubai. This is a huge opportunity for an experienced manager to join an extremely profitable desk and flourish in his/her career at Page Group.
Featured JobLuxembourgPermanentOur client is a major actor of the Luxembourgish banking sector. We are currently looking for a Portfolio Manager specialized in the Energy & Infrastructure asset class to join the third party management company
- An excellent opportunity to join a market leading recruitment industry
- FTSE 250 & consistently a Sunday Times " Top 100" Company
Featured JobCity of LondonPermanent
- Lead an analyse projects within target sectors : close follow-up of developments surrounding new and existing transactions and assessing their potential impact
- Assist and review due diligence on potential investments
- Collaborate and coordinate investment advisors, participate in fund advisory committees and presentation of investment recommendations to investment committiess
Fixed Income/Equities Fund Accounting Specialist
High Growth Firm Opportunity, Entrepreneurial Environment, FinTech
Fund Accountant, Fixed Income, Equities
Featured JobJerseyPermanent£45,000 - £72,000
- High Growth Firm Opportunity, Entrepreneurial Environment, FinTech
- Fund Accountant, Fixed Income, Equities
High growth leader in the funds management industry has created a new role due to lasting expansion and development. At this exciting time, they are looking to hire a Client Relationship Manager to head up a budding team. This individual will work as a bridge between the firm's clients and the internal team working on their funds. The Client Relationship Manager will be charged with mentoring, developing and managing their team, assuring top tier customer service. Both technically savvy and with excellent stakeholder management, this individual will be based in Jersey, a Channel Islands location that affords both a world class career opportunity and an enviable work/life balance.
- High growth firm - management opportunity, Brand New Opportunity
- Competitive personal tax rates, island jurisdiction, enviable work/life balance
Exciting opportunity to join an independent financial risk management consultancy as the Director Financial Sponsors Advisory - Rates & FX, based in London
- Advise financial sponsors on hedging risk exposures on interest rates and FX
- Independent financial risk management consultancy based in London
An opportunity for an individual with experience in capital gains tax has arisen in one of Glasgow's long-standing Financial Services business.
LondonTemporary£400 - £440
- Capital Gains Tax
- Financial Services, Glasgow
Our client needs support in the Compliance function and requires someone with exposure to regulations within a Real Estate environment.
City of LondonTemporary£500 - £600 per day (£129,990 - £155,988)
- Experience of managing Compliance functions for Real Estate
- Provision of Compliance Advice at the request of line management
I am working with a National bank who are looking to test and ensure their treasury market risk systems are functioning correctly prior to a system migration later in the year.
An SME is required to test the market risk system and utilise their knowledge and experience of derivative pricing and financial risk to verify valuations and risk sensitivities.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £75,000
- Risk Manager - system migration as an SME investigating and product mapping
- Riosk Manager - knowledge in Model Validation, IR curves, Market & Credit Risk
As a Leveraged Finance Associate, you will -
- Deal execution involving reviewing financial, commercial, legal and other relevant due diligence and the preparation of internal documents.
- Debt structuring including reviewing and running financial models, sensitivity analysis and liaising with financial advisors
- Principally to assist in the activities of the Leveraged Finance UK Origination
- Deal execution involving reviewing financial, commercial and legal documentation
About Michael Page Banking & Financial ServicesMichael Page has been working with professionals in the banking and financial services sector for more than three decades. Recruiting front, middle and back office roles on a temporary, contract and permanent basis, our remit covers:Click on a link for more detail on our presence in your market. Alternatively, browse vacancies on our website, or speak to a Michael Page Banking & Financial Services consultant.If you’re an employer, find out more about hiring banking and financial services professionals.
Latest jobsDirector Financial Sponsors Advisory - Rates & FXLondonPermanentOperational Technical Specialist - CGTGlasgowPermanentUK Compliance ManagerLondonTemporary£400 - £440
- 1 of 3
- View more Jobs