Banking & Financial Services jobs
436 Matching Jobs
Banking & Financial Services jobs
- Accountancy & Finance
- Business Analysis / Change / PMO
- Compliance & Legal
- Corporate / Wholesale Banker
- Corporate Finance / Mergers & Acquisitions
- Credit Analysis & Research
- Debt / Structured Finance
- Equity Research
- Internal Audit
- Operations / Middle Office - Asset Management
- Operations / Middle Office - Banking / Securities
- Portfolio / Fund / Asset Manager
- Private Banker / RM / Wealth Manager
- Product Control & Valuations
- Quantitative Analysis
- Real Estate Acquisitions
- Retail Banking - Financial Advisory / Personal
- Risk Management
- Sales & Trading
- Venture Capitalism & Private Equity
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
The role will lead in the enhancement of the existing outsource risk framework and raising awareness of framework requirements. The role will require review and challenge of all aspects surrounding the risk assessment and due diligence processes and work with various stakeholder groups to define and enhance management information.
LondonTemporary£550 - £600 per day (£142,989 - £155,988)
- Lead in the enhancement of the existing outsource risk framework
- Review and challenge of all aspects surrounding the risk assessment
The successful Senior Financial Accountant will have full responsibility for supporting the build of a Microsoft Dynamics 365
Finance systems and the build and BAU management of the financial accounting processes and controls
related to that system.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Solid experience of Financial Accounting in a banking environment
- Reporting to IFRS standards and compliance with UK GAAP
An opportunity has arisen to assist the finance manager in their FP&A team the role will be responsible for development and maintenance of incomes and expenses of models and forecasting systems.
CardiffPermanent£40,000 - £47,000
- Great opportunity to work in a leading FP&A team
- Involved in development and maintenance or forecasting models
Our client a financial services company based in Cardiff, is looking for a Senior compliance analyst to join their growing team.
GlasgowPermanent£60,000 - £80,000
- Career development oppertunity
- Excellent Financial Services Company
The Compliance Manager is primarily responsible for developing and executing the Annual Compliance Plan. This includes the monitoring program and training requirements. The monitoring program will seek to test the firm's adherence to the rules and principles set by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and other regulators are being adhered to and where non-compliance is identified, providing robust challenge to existing business process and policy.
- Investment Management Compliance
- Glasgow City Centre
A Financial Services Regulator is hiring a Authorisations Case Officer for a pivotal team that focuses on the authorisation and permissions of Financial Services firms.
Growing team which offer excellent career growth and progression, and highly interesting work.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £85,000
- An Authorisations Case Officer is required for a regulatory financial services
- firm based in London. Fantastic role with a highly regarded firm .
As a Leveraged Finance Associate, you will be responsible for -
- Deal execution involving reviewing financial, commercial, legal and other relevant due diligence and the preparation of internal documents.
- Debt structuring including reviewing and running financial models, sensitivity analysis and liaising with financial advisers
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £51,000
- Principally to assist in the activities of the Leveraged Finance UK Origination
- Deal execution involving reviewing financial, commercial and legal documentation
This Senior Operations Manager role is a new opportunity in a Financial Services firm, based in London which has gone through an exciting new re-structure and has further developments to come.
The Senior Operations Manager will have up to 9 direct reports - who focus on managing and delivering high level customer support to the business.
LondonPermanent£70,000 - £80,000
- A very exciting new opportunity to join a leading Financial Services firm as
- the Senior Operations Manager for Customers and Business functions
Holistic coverage of strategic FIG clients (particularly for UK banks, Swiss banks, Central Banks and Supra-nationals) headquartered in Europe and managing inbound banking related referrals from the banks network clients, with the ultimate objective of deepening the Bank's client franchise and diversifying sources of income.
LondonPermanent£55,000 - £85,000
- Coverage of European FIG Clients
- Maintaining close relationship and coverage of target clients
Additional resource is required in a Leveraged Finance analyst team to support and maintain the quality of credit analysis expected from by their clients. You will play a central role in supporting existing credit analysts evaluate new leveraged loan investment opportunities for funds managed by the team and monitoring existing investments for credit events and secondary market opportunities
- Supporting Senior Analysts on the evaluation of new and existing leverage loans
- Solid understanding of leveraged finance or fixed income investments
About Michael Page Banking & Financial ServicesMichael Page has been working with professionals in the banking and financial services sector for more than three decades. Recruiting front, middle and back office roles on a temporary, contract and permanent basis, our remit covers:Click on a link for more detail on our presence in your market. Alternatively, browse vacancies on our website, or speak to a Michael Page Banking & Financial Services consultant.If you’re an employer, find out more about hiring banking and financial services professionals.
Latest jobsOutsourcing Risk ManagerLondonTemporarySenior Financial AccountantLondonTemporary£550 - £600 per day (£142,989 - £155,988)Financial Performance AnalystLondonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000Compliance ManagerGlasgowPermanent£60,000 - £80,000Authorisations Case OfficerLondonPermanentSenior Operations ManagerLondonPermanent£50,000 - £51,000Compliance ManagerLondonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000Payroll AdministratorOxfordTemporary£12 - £12 per hour (£24,958)Ops associateGlasgowTemporaryView More Jobs