Banking & Financial Services jobs
414 Matching Jobs
Banking & Financial Services jobs
- Accountancy & Finance
- Business Analysis / Change / PMO
- Capital Markets / Equity
- Compliance & Legal
- Corporate / Wholesale Banker
- Corporate Finance / Mergers & Acquisitions
- Credit Analysis & Research
- Debt / Structured Finance
- Equity Research
- Executive Search
- Internal Audit
- Operations / Middle Office - Asset Management
- Operations / Middle Office - Banking / Securities
- Portfolio / Fund / Asset Manager
- Private Banker / RM / Wealth Manager
- Product Control & Valuations
- Quantitative Analysis
- Real Estate Acquisitions
- Retail Banking - Financial Advisory / Personal
- Risk Management
- Sales & Trading
- Venture Capitalism & Private Equity
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobCity of LondonPermanent£25,000 - £40,000
We have opportunities within a few of our top billing teams within the financial services and banking business at Michael Page. We recruit high calibre individuals who are ambitious and career driven. Working in a fun fast paced environment you will be running your own desk and learning from some of the best recruiters in the industry.
- Recruiters / sales professional opportunities in our city office within banking
- Michael Page Financial Services & Banking are recruiting!
Loan Manager (Primary Servicing) will manage a portfolio of pan-European commercial real estate loans being a combination of balance sheet, bi-lateral, syndicated and CMBS loan positions.
Featured JobLuxembourgPermanentOur client is a major actor of the Luxembourgish banking sector. We are currently looking for a Portfolio Manager specialized in the Energy & Infrastructure asset class to join the third party management company
- Loans Administration and servicing
- Excellent Chorley based opportunity
- Lead an analyse projects within target sectors : close follow-up of developments surrounding new and existing transactions and assessing their potential impact
- Assist and review due diligence on potential investments
- Collaborate and coordinate investment advisors, participate in fund advisory committees and presentation of investment recommendations to investment committiess
VP, FIG M&A - FinTech opportunity with a leading Investment Bank in London.
Greater ManchesterPermanent£120,000 - £150,000
- FIG M&A VP 2/3 required for an EMEA focused Financial Technology M&A team
- Leading Investment Bank in London
Quite simply they want to lead their field digitally.
- Niche leading financial services business with a rich heritage
- Clear mandate to shape their digital strategy
Risk Officer for Information Security for a Private Banking client based in London.
- An established and growing Private Bank, based in London require a
- Risk Officer for Information Security to join the Risk Management team.
The successful Consolidation and Financial Reporting candidate will join the Global Consolidation project within the Structural Reform Programme. Global Consolidation aims to redesign Group consolidation capability in Hyperion to allow consolidation at multiple levels to assist with the implementation of structural reform
LondonPermanent£75,000 - £76,000
- Responsible for the preparation of statutory, regulatory & management reports
- Proficient knowledge of hyperion
An opportunity for a Senior Ax Functional Consultant to work for a truly dynamic brand that puts a massive emphasis on staff development and retention.
BirminghamPermanent£55,000 - £70,000
- An excellent opportunity to play a lead role in developing our Ax Environment
- An opportunity for good Ax Finance consultant looking to make a career move
Senior Planning & Stress Testing Vice President
Banking & Financial Services
- Senior Planning & Stress Testing Vice President
- Banking & Financial Services
About Michael Page Banking & Financial ServicesMichael Page has been working with professionals in the banking and financial services sector for more than three decades. Recruiting front, middle and back office roles on a temporary, contract and permanent basis, our remit covers:Click on a link for more detail on our presence in your market. Alternatively, browse vacancies on our website, or speak to a Michael Page Banking & Financial Services consultant.If you’re an employer, find out more about hiring banking and financial services professionals.
Latest jobsVP, FIG M&A - FinTechLondonPermanentChief Digital OfficerGreater ManchesterPermanent£120,000 - £150,000Consolidation and Financial ReportingLondonTemporarySenior Dynamics AX Functional Consultant,LondonPermanent£75,000 - £76,000Senior Planning & Stress Testing Vice PresidentBirminghamPermanent£55,000 - £70,000PA/SecretaryLondonTemporary£100 - £140 per day (£25,998 - £36,397)Senior Financial PlannerEdinburghPermanent£45,000 - £60,000Data ScientistEdinburghPermanentEvents AssistantGlasgowTemporary£117 - £117 per day (£30,418)View More Jobs